Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forget-Me-Not - An Ambrosia Challenge Story

Comments

• Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi guys! Sorry this has taken so long, but I finally got a new chapter of Forget-Me-Not out!

Chapter 22: Decision
    0muYGIF.jpg

Sonny feels like a bad person, but that's not going to stop him from trying to stop being dead.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Hello! For once I don't have to apologise for a too long break, right? Here's the next chapter for Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 23: Walls of Memories
    NwEHFrO.jpg

There are so many moments stuck in the walls of the Eldridge house.

My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Hi guys! I finally got a new chapter done. Maybe I can one day get the story actually going somewhere too. But that's not this day. *eye roll*.

I mean, uh, I hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter 24: The Happy House
    y7ngw7y.jpg

Both Sage and his secret ghost friend are happy that Sage is finally home.
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! This time I didn't take forever to get a new Forget-Me-Not chapter out! Whoo!

Chapter 25: Ellie
    36yuxDf.jpg

Sage has taken on a big responsibility, but luckily he has living friends too in addition to the dead one.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi guys! Here's a new Forget-Me-Not -chapter!

Chapter 26: Doomed Days
    KGvRPpj.jpg

Some days feel like they're doomed from the start, but maybe something good can still come out of them...

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi guys! I've got a bit sick, but that means I got time to edit the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not, so uh... silver lining?

Chapter 27: Hunt for Confidence
    4yIBIVl.jpg

Carol asks a friend to help her find her confidence.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time, guys!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello and happy Midsummer, guys! Here's the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chatper 28: Friendship
    JzPRrHl.jpg

Sonny realises he really has made a friend, and it scares him.

Have a lovely time guys!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi guy! Sorry for the delay AGAIN, but I was on vacation. But now I'm back and I'm bringing awkward romance in the form of Forget-Me-Not's newest chapter.

Chapter 29: The Plunge
    90iM2a7.jpg

It was time to talk. And to find.

I hope you guys are having a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    This chapter had a lot of tension--in an undercurrent kind of way--and it was a lot of fun, too!
    Akira's pink and yellow fashion accents were the best!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    This chapter had a lot of tension--in an undercurrent kind of way--and it was a lot of fun, too!
    Akira's pink and yellow fashion accents were the best!

@CathyTea
    I like them too. It was his default formal outfit. :)
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello people! Here's the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not:

Chapter 30: Growing. Apart.
    OJLs6Uq.jpg

Time is a funny thing.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hello! Here's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 31: Clues and Smiles
    JagzLNM.jpgK

Sonny and Id have a heart-to-heart. It's more informative than either of them thought.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello, guys! Sorry about the delay again. But here's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not:

Chapter 32: On Addie's Trail
    H7UYy8B.jpg

Sage’s quest to find out more about his secretive, ghostly friend begins.

I hope you have a lovely time, guys!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! Here's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 33: Jingyi
    OVC87f5.jpg

Sage and Ellie locate one of Addie's friends. Then fate steps in.

I hope you have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi guys! Here's my next chapter for Forget-Me-Not! We're actually filling some Ambrosia Challenge requirements and advancing the plot this time! Success? :dizzy:

Chapter 34: Deadly Meeting
    mQW0Fdm.jpg

Sage didn't want to end up where he was, nor did he want to meet the man he now faced. Few people did.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi! I went off the grid for a while because I got sick. Nothing serious, and I'm better now. So have a chapter for my Ambrosia Challenge -story:

Chapter 35: Recovering
    UoT0D6u.jpg

Sage is not okay.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hiya! And just when I was thinking I managed to get a good update pace with this... oh, well, here's another delayed (though I guess it can't really be delayed if I never set a schedule?) chapter for Forget-Me-Not:

Chapter 36: The Secret of Granite Falls
    NDgpVSq.jpg

Sage looks for the Death Flowers and finds some happiness. And maybe a road to a place that shouldn’t exist as well.

I hope you're having a lovely day!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi folks! Soon I'll be doing NaNoWriMo, so I won't have much SimLit writing time. But have at least one more Forget-Me-Not chapter before that:

Chapter 37: Between Universes
    CSLpuHI.jpg

Sage walks on the echoes of parallel footsteps that lead to forgotten secrets.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! It's been a while, but I now bring you the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 38: A World Where...
    v2Iil3Q.jpg

Addie is happy to hear that Sage now has a lead on the Ambrosia. Sage thinks about a world where...

Have a lovely time, and happy holidays!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hey guys! Long time no see. I finally got to writing Forget-Me-Not again. Here's the newest chapter:

Chapter 39: Planting the Seeds
    KxgxoOe.jpg

Sage's garden is finally started. He ends up sharing it with an unexpected friend.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hi! It's been too long again, but have a chapter for Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 40: Peer Support
    7exQZg2.jpg

Sonny tries helping another vengeful ghost. He should probably learn some diplomacy first.

I hope everyone's having a good day! :)
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hi! Almost slightly more timely update again? It's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not:

Chapter 41: The Plunge II
    fhvpWij.jpg

Carol is again making things harder than they need to be.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! Here's the next chapter for Forget-Me-Not

Chapter 42: The Short Life of Iradekakir
    9qUrPVy.jpg

Id and Sonny talk, and the Garden remembers their stories.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello. Here's a new chapter for Forget-Me-Not

Chapter 43: Cells, Space, Love and Friends
    iOp5NwR.jpg

Sage runs away from his mother's wedding preparations to spend time with friends and ponder plant cells.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello, lovely people. It has been a while again, but here's the next chapter for Forget-Me-Not.

Chapter 44: Wedding Tunes
    kvnlTU3.jpg

Carol and Akira get married. Someone crashes the party. No one but Sage notices.

My Sims stories: