Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to unlock 2 extra members in a club?

I want to unlock the 2 extra members in a club, but dont have enough points. I checked for a cheat, but only found a mod for extra perk points. Does someone know if a cheat exists?

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member

SimsVIP

This is the only reference I'm finding to cheats and Get Together clubs at all. I don't use the clubs but SimsVIP is great and I figured them and Carls Sims wiki would be the places to check.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I use a mod that makes perk points free. And another mod that allows more than 8 members in a club. Idk if it still works though, I haven’t used clubs in a while.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    ended up using the mod.. too bad EA didnt bring out thee cheats themself. Thanks guys ;)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    For future reference, MCCC mod can help in this area also. I use it all the time to get all those other clubs that I don't play enough club points to open up those two slots. Then it goes and later on adds a few more sims to those clubs.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    For future reference, MCCC mod can help in this area also. I use it all the time to get all those other clubs that I don't play enough club points to open up those two slots. Then it goes and later on adds a few more sims to those clubs.

How do you do this? I have mccc
  • Options
    Click on your sim and choose the one that gives you the MCCC options, then cheats, then increase points, in there you will see an option to increase club points. But it will only allow you do this for the club that sim you are clicking on, the clubs they are in.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    They should make the club management system like the household management so one doesn't have to find the leader in order to make changes.
  • Options
    calaprfy wrote: »
    They should make the club management system like the household management so one doesn't have to find the leader in order to make changes.

I would LOVE to see that happen. Something that would allow the player to actually go in and do everything from one location. There is no way I can get in and play each and every household to make thing progress, in the clubs, nor would I want to.