March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you had to marry a sim townie in real life who would you pick?

Comments

• TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    None of the current premades are that attractive to me in that sort of way I guess.
    If I had to marry one from the Sim series overall though it would probably be Lazlo Curious from Sims 2. Life would be interesting to observe in that family and he's laid back and nice. They also don't seem to have money issues that I know of. I know, I know how shallow...

Now there's a thought, if we're going back into TS2 then there's no choice, who wouldn't want to marry Goopy Gilscarbo :D

hM2HSjD.jpg
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Hmm.. can't find a man that I like, so I will choose Bella goth then since I have to. She is just too pretty B)
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Hm, either Mortimer or Caleb. xD i want become vampire for real.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    Langraab, I think it's quite obvious why lool
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    Salim Benali <3
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Vlad. I'm not sure why I like him, but he seems lonely living in his huge house all alone. And I'm just weird
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,436 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'd marry Vlad but have a sordid and dangerous affair with Caleb. >:)<3

VLAD?? Really? XD How you gonna stand his singing and his pointy chin? LOL.

Lol. I guess I've always been drawn to unique and eccentric individuals. I need someone who can hold my interest. Plus, his house is fabulous. And his frightful Dark Form is rather thrilling, if you're the kind of person who gets a kick out of being afraid. But the truth is, he's such a loner that I could get a lot of time to myself, which pleases me, haha.

Also, He doesn't sing in my game. Just hangs around the house, playing his organ. But he does tend bars a lot. :D

#Team Occult
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    The Don, I could tame him.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Langraab, I think it's quite obvious why lool

Which one?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Oh Caleb :heart: he cares about his family, a nice (and also cute hehe) person.But I would have to keep lots of plasma packs around or I would be a little afraid of him. And also I would have my eye on him all time because of what a charmer he is.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'd marry Vlad but have a sordid and dangerous affair with Caleb. >:)<3

VLAD?? Really? XD How you gonna stand his singing and his pointy chin? LOL.

I think it's a power thing. He's not much to look at, but he's powerful and resourceful. Explains why beautiful women marry toad-looking billionaires.
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    penny pizazz
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I would married Travis Scoot, he is a pudgey cutie with good traits.

I forgot about him. He's married to one of my sims and has been a good dad and husband.
  • BadAppleBadApple Posts: 4 New Member
    Dominic Fyres or Wolfgang Munch. Both kinda cute, you just need to give Wolfgang a beard on his chin.
  • grassharpgrassharp Posts: 70 Member
    Bjorn Bjergsen or Brent Hecking. Or Travis Scott. 🥰
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    Probably Becca Clarke from Discover University (the girl from the trailer with the loose long brown hair).

Went on the wiki and found out she has similar interests as mine (languages) and she's cute. lol

Angela Pleasant is an option as well...

Or I could marry a servo, alien or mermaid... 🤔
    That'd be cool.
  • xManicMelodicxxManicMelodicx Posts: 165 Member
    Lilith Vatore... i gues... xD
    9517953f7d116bed59d3d8860ae452cd27577c24_hq.gif
    Origin ID: ManicMelodic
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I have had a crush on Mortimer Goth since The Sims 1. I have only really played him in 1 and 2. I don't remember much of The Sims 3. Interesting seeing him as a child. My memories may be blocked because it never did work without crashing or something. Now I view him from a distance. He's just not the same in the Sims 4. He will always be a scientist to me not a writer. He's kind of a god to me now because I view him from afar. I always have my Sims run to meet when he does walk by. I just realized that this sounds weird! It sounds like I play as a Mortimer Goth stalker. lol
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Aliens in all of the series. :)
    :) Smile!

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    xzOGtv8.png
    Summer Holiday
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,368 Member
    edited May 2020
    None of them, really, but if I somehow got transferred into the Sims 4 world and I was forced to marry a game character (which sounds really creepy) I guess I'd choose either Mortimer Goth, Bjorn Bjergsen or Dominic Fyres. Of course they're all married and something would have to be done to their wives. >:)
    Better choice would actually be Alexander Goth as an adult, because he's my favorite premade Sim.
  • SmushySmushy Posts: 5 New Member
    I always have my sims marry either Don Lothario or Vladislaus Straud.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I guess I'd marry Sergio Romeo. He's pretty cute and he's my irl type so I wouldn't have a hard time being with him lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Nalani Mahi'ai, Bella Goth, and Alice Martin.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Lucas Munch when he grows up.