Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Death Flower really puts the Grim Reaper in the romantic mood

First I just want to say I have a couple of mods that some how let my sim get involved with the Grim Reaper.

I am on my second generation, and am playing the daughter of Maaike Haas. Maaike has long passed away. Anyways I have a dating mod that allows my sims to set up either a blind date, or a date with a certain sim of my choosing. Twice in a row, Maaike's daughter ended up getting a blind date with the Grim Reaper. I decided that I would have her give him a Death Flower, and all I can say is WOW, it really set him up in a very romantic mood.

Long story short, due to him freezing up in the game, I added him to the family, and in CAS married off him and his sweet heart, now labeled as Soul Mates. With the help of another mod, I had the two love birds have a baby girl.

I'm just glad that the game has a back up Grim Reaper.

Comments

• Options
    WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
    Sounds like fun. Which mod are you using?
  • Options
    KatieGKatieG Posts: 54 Member
    I'm very curious how the baby is going to end up looking! That's such an interesting thing to have happen.
  • Options
    foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    I got a blind date with the Grim Reaper once. Ended that date immediately. But I do have a Sim in another save who’s romantically involved with Grim; haven’t played that save in awhile (since before downloading the mod), but I definitely need to set them up on some dates.
    Deenab wrote: »
    Sounds like fun. Which mod are you using?

SimDa dating app
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Hi, it's on LittleMsSam's blog. I'll get the link.

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.