May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hey everyone! Hope you're well! I'm back with a new Vet Clinic Chronicles chapter!

It’s Rudolph the red nose German Shepherd. :grimace: Happy to see a new chapter.

How can I put this in tone :p
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    edited August 2018
    1-08: The Best Laid Plans is now the latest chapter of the Alvarez Chronicles! Yeah, I'm a day early, but I couldn't wait to share Ana's look as a toddler.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    So like how distant of relatives should my sims be before it's not creepy that they get into a relationship? When the only other teenager is your Great, Great, Great Grandmothers, Brothers, Great, Great, Great Grandson is that weird? plum.

That's like a first cousin four times removed and I think the bloodlines are diverse enough for that? I'm not a biologist or anything, but I feel that's probably where you can start putting them into different family groups and stop worrying about six toes on one foot kind of issues from relatives procreating.
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm on a roll today with chapters it seems. I'm working on screenshotting the next BL chapter! :)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Did I hear someone say that doors and welcome wagons are glitched?
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Did I hear someone say that doors and welcome wagons are glitched?

Yeah, the Welcome Wagon never leaves. It's like they get part way through and then it stops and they say they should get going... then never leave. Even when the doors are unlocked. I've started traveling with the newly-made friends to Selvadorada and leaving them there while I make my sim go home. Then, sometimes when you take the family on vacation and return, the neighbors are inside and can't get out because the door lock won't let them out.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    So like how distant of relatives should my sims be before it's not creepy that they get into a relationship? When the only other teenager is your Great, Great, Great Grandmothers, Brothers, Great, Great, Great Grandson is that weird? plum.

That's like a first cousin four times removed and I think the bloodlines are diverse enough for that? I'm not a biologist or anything, but I feel that's probably where you can start putting them into different family groups and stop worrying about six toes on one foot kind of issues from relatives procreating.

haha, thanks I just am running out of people for my legacy sims.
  • Options

If you ever need a sim created for your story, let me know. I am always happy to create a sim.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    We have the YA arc beginning with
    Chapter 3.42
    tumblr_inline_pe1k2piDni1v2lczu_540.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited August 2018
    Am I the only one who thinks that Sims Creators *might* have been fans of the 1960s (or maybe the 1990s) Adams Family TV series (outside of the GOth business)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited August 2018
    https://friendsfan36.wordpress.com/2018/08/26/final-papers

this is long . i wonder if it makes sense. oh the legth is because cathtea and adam andeve are good bad inflences. i wasn't going for long just make sense.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

If you ever need a sim created for your story, let me know. I am always happy to create a sim.

XD I'm doing a casting call in one of my stories. I haven't updated it in a bit because of live issues. This summer has been hectic. But all my stories will be up and running again soon.
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »

XD I'm doing a casting call in one of my stories. I haven't updated it in a bit because of live issues. This summer has been hectic. But all my stories will be up and running again soon.

jes caught up onmy story while i was at work. then i came home and updated again.

• Options
    The ever-expanding Alvarez family needs some place better than 1 Torendi Tower to live. Penthouses are nice, but probably not for a family with 4 kids and one on the way. I'm having to do some building now. In San Myshuno. I have an idea that shouldn't be too bad. That'll be revealed in the next update.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member

if you ever want to throw me some Teenagers for my Legacy (I like to get early relationships) then have at it!
    I am currently on my Heiress Vote so now might be a good time.
    Heiress Vote Here Click the link and you can see the possible choices. Though, there is one that is way in the lead right now.

• Options

if you ever want to throw me some Teenagers for my Legacy (I like to get early relationships) then have at it!
    I am currently on my Heiress Vote so now might be a good time.
    Heiress Vote Here Click the link and you can see the possible choices. Though, there is one that is way in the lead right now.

Oh, I already voted in the poll :wink: I will see what teenagers I can come up with. You want related or unrelated?
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    @Jessicthulhu I love making sims! What packs do you have? I like making sims with lots of secrets, hehe...
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    @Jessicthulhu I love making sims! What packs do you have? I like making sims with lots of secrets, hehe...

me too. i hold stuff in my head back then put it in the next version. aydens idea to cheat death is to break my save when it gets close.
  • Options
    I can't really make sims really well (OK I might have a fair job with you know the Disney saves and the Murdoch Mysteries sims) But the other sims don't really know
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2018

@Chrinnie @simscognito @CathyTea

Hey another hypothetically question:

If Person A is supposed to be making supper and we were planing on having X for supper but after Person C (Dad)comes home Person B (their Mom) tells them because Person C had got more ears pf corn-it means that X turns into Y instead. Person A goes and yells at Person C for wrecking the original supper plan-and C tosses the ears outside. Person B claims that Person A "interfered" but how is it interfering when Person A is the one whose was going to make the supper (Ok the both X and Y meals are Person B's ideas-because if it had been left to Person A-they would just go to Taco Salad-every single time)?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,254 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

If Person A is supposed to be making supper and we were planing on having X for supper but after Person C (Dad)comes home Person B (their Mom) tells them because Person C had got more ears pf corn-it means that X turns into Y instead. Person A goes and yells at Person C for wrecking the original supper plan-and C tosses the ears outside. Person B claims that Person A "interfered" but how is it interfering when Person A is the one whose was going to make the supper (Ok the both X and Y meals are Person B's ideas-because if it had been left to Person A-they would just go to Taco Salad-every single time)?
    h24B786E2-1.jpg
    But that's not a bad thing!
  • Options

Well, Person A is fine because Person A did what they could. Person B is just a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Person C should grow a pair. Frankly, I'd just throw it all away and make alphabet soup.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options

h24B786E2-1.jpg

I agree that it's not a bad thing to have a broken picture link, too.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options

h24B786E2-1.jpg

@LegacySims2017 1)that link doesn't work and 2)it doesn't answer my question

Person A is me Person B is my Mom Person C is my Dad. I always have to ask Mom what to make because if it's left to just me-I would go to Taco salad. Tonight's supper was *going* to be a pasta and Veggie w/ a scause of some kind. But after Dad got home told Mom about "more ears of corn" he got yesterday and since we HAVE to eat the f- ears of corn when they're "Fresh". Mom tried to talk to me about a new supper idea and I went and yelled at my dad who tossed the ears of corn outside because he didn't *bacon* ( @friendsfan367 this time I DO mean the swear kind) understand why I was so *bacon* upset. When I went back upstairs to tell Mom Dad threw the corn outside Mom claimed I "interfered" and she didn't bother to explain how the *bacon* it was interfering for me to be yelling at dad-especially when I HATE plans changing!!

(Meal ended up being the changed meal thanks to the *bacon* corn which I had to go and get from *bacon* outsider in the plum rain. Ham Sandwiches, pasta salad+corn)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

h24B786E2-1.jpg

@LegacySims2017 1)that link doesn't work and 2)it doesn't answer my question

Person A is me Person B is my Mom Person C is my Dad. I always have to ask Mom what to make because if it's left to just me-I would go to Taco salad. Tonight's supper was *going* to be a pasta and Veggie w/ a scause of some kind. But after Dad got home told Mom about "more ears of corn" he got yesterday and since we HAVE to eat the f- ears of corn when they're "Fresh". Mom tried to talk to me about a new supper idea and I went and yelled at my dad who tossed the ears of corn outside because he didn't *bacon* ( @friendsfan367 this time I DO mean the swear kind) understand why I was so *bacon* upset. When I went back upstairs to tell Mom Dad threw the corn outside Mom claimed I "interfered" and she didn't bother to explain how the *bacon* it was interfering for me to be yelling at dad-especially when I HATE plans changing!!

(Meal ended up being the changed meal thanks to the *bacon* corn which I had to go and get from *bacon* outsider in the plum rain. Ham Sandwiches, pasta salad+corn)

I admit to having to read your question a few times to make sense of everything. With all the variables involved, I wasn't certain if I was answering a logic question or a math question, but my answer still sticks: make alphabet soup.
    mW8spBr.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top