Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strollers please!

I know we dont have much of an open neighborhood but strollers would be nice. Much like strolling around the park, etc...

Comments

• Options
    SiimbleAnyaSiimbleAnya Posts: 14 New Member
    I can’t believe nobody has thought of this! It takes my toddlers forever to get to where their parents are, and my sims are usually too lazy to pick them up. It’s be so fun to take them on a walk, as well!
  • Options
    Blueyed_babe10194Blueyed_babe10194 Posts: 17 Member
    Yes,yes and yes !!!!!
  • Options
    lovelyskysxlovelyskysx Posts: 93 Member
    Yess! That's a great idea!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Yes. And maybe a baby swing and a play pen.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I can’t believe nobody has thought of this! It takes my toddlers forever to get to where their parents are, and my sims are usually too lazy to pick them up. It’s be so fun to take them on a walk, as well!

It's been requested several times, along with baby swings and playpens. There was a toddler stuff pack thread by guruSarah asking what people wanted in a stuff pack for toddlers. :) I guess none of this made it into development.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

It's been requested several times, along with baby swings and playpens. There was a toddler stuff pack thread by guruSarah asking what people wanted in a stuff pack for toddlers. :) I guess none of this made it into development.

I remember that thread I also suggested like many others of having the strollers go for a walk around the neighborhood I mean they jog, and walk the dog, why not take babies and toddlers out for a stroll hopefully they go to sleep.
  • Options
    DanniG121DanniG121 Posts: 108 Member
    I miss having strollers from Sims 3, I liked to send my sims out with their toddler for a walk, it was cute so i definitely would like this back.
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    It would be nice if these items could be in a future update. Sometimes its a bit sad that I can't have my adult sims take the toddler out as a) it takes so long for the toddler to get to where they are going and b) even if I tell my sims to pick up the toddler and take them, they still put the toddler back down and walk off!
    It would also be nice to hold the baby and walk around with them...I feel like playing TS3 again lol
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Agreed. I want strollers for babies and toddlers so much. It would be so cute.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    You guys can forget it for the babies. They are objects. It would be nice to have them for toddlers though.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Minai wrote: »
    I know we dont have much of an open neighborhood but strollers would be nice. Much like strolling around the park, etc...

I'd love to have strollers for both babies and toddlers. Yes I know babies will have to be freed first.
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    ManakoHime wrote: »
    It would be nice if these items could be in a future update. Sometimes its a bit sad that I can't have my adult sims take the toddler out as a) it takes so long for the toddler to get to where they are going and b) even if I tell my sims to pick up the toddler and take them, they still put the toddler back down and walk off!
    It would also be nice to hold the baby and walk around with them...I feel like playing TS3 again lol

Me too!