Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could have any super power..

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
if you could have any super power, what would you choose and why?

I would want the ability to change items from one thing to another. For example turn white paper into real money :D:D
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I would want the ability to time travel and go back to the past so that I can change things.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited August 2018
    The jerk part of me says the power of invisibility. But I also know I'd NEVER be granted this power. Because I want it so I can get back at annoying, ignorant, and just generally inconsiderate people. You know like all the jerks on their phones who like just stop in the middle of the aisle at the store to text and refuse to move or at least give you one heck of an attitude about it. Yeah there would be a lot of broken cellphones and people being pushed out of the way by some unknown force. I'd also probably pull a lot of pranks just for the heck of it lol. I'd abuse the heck out of the power lol.

The logical side of me, and the one that would probably win out anyway, says teleportation. I'd love to be able to teleport to and from work. Or just to places that are expensive to get to by plane or car... I'd see a lot more of them because I could. But to and from work is the main one... days like today man... just the day to day mundane things like going to work or the store I'd pretty much kill to be able to teleport and not have to set foot outside. The smoke is almost apocalyptic... it's just killing me. If I didn't have to go out in it so I could get to and from work without having an asthma attack it would be great. Or in the winter when it's -40 and too dang cold. Or when I'm just lazy, or want to sleep an extra half hour.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    mind control
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited August 2018
    As a student who haven't my own vehicle, I would choose transmit.
    And I more hope can change anyone's future.

I want to said immortal but I think it isn't count super power because it possible become real in future. Only if alive you can have any possibility.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Something I wouldn't be bashed at
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    I would want the ability to time travel and go back to the past so that I can change things.

This may sound wrong but I would go back and change my kids dads :D:D:D
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    rjssim wrote: »

This may sound wrong but I would go back and change my kids dads :D:D:D

If that is the experience you had, I am sorry that you had to go through it. At least you are there for your kids, and that's what matters.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    I once said before, but pausing time is big on list of "powers" I wish I had.

You make so many problems in life that you wish you can fix, but they still haunt you to this day. But if I had enough time to realise it would cause greif in future, I would of prevented a lot.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I wish to be invisible.. or read people's mind.. the two would be ideal
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited August 2018
    The power to freeze time, because it would allow you to...
    • Pull pranks on people, and get revenge on those who have wronged you (without them realising >:) ).
    • Semi-teleport anywhere you like, as you can move from 1 place to another in the blink of an eye (obviously for you it would take a while, but that time would go unnoticed by everyone else).
    • Never worry about forgetting to do stuff, as you can complete them in the last minute, yet still take as long as you need to finish it.
  • Options
    CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    Shapeshifting
    positively Epicurean
  • Options
    011EggoStacc011EggoStacc Posts: 17 Member
    Telekinesis (Stranger Things fan here and the show showed how crazy the power can be o.o)
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

Healing powers. I want the power to heal anything or anybody from their illness (physical or mental) or injury. Animals, people, even trees and other plants - any living thing that's suffering, I wish I could 'fix' them.
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    Water bending (sry but I love the Avatar series), having the ability to communicate with animals, teleportation, to be able to literally get into games and to be able to read the mind of my teachers :D
    (and I bet I forgot to mention something else)
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I would love to fly
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I think reading minds would be cool but only if I could turn the ablility on and off as I wished.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    I thought for a moment I wish I could control the fate of me and people I care about
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    SorenaJSorenaJ Posts: 31 Member
    The power to manipulate probabilities