Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• Options
    SpenndraginSpenndragin Posts: 17 Member
    Hi :) I would like to nominate:
    "We need Dust", created by sirhanni21

Where to start? The description/story alone is so thoughtful, creative, and quite hilarious. And sirhanni21 did such a great job of capturing the look of the professor who does his best to dress professional. Yet, the professor's main talent and passion lies in science. The science of dust bunnies to be exact. Thank you so much for your consideration :)

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AE4415179E0711E8890AF7E5EC7F408A?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=sirhanni21&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    sirhannisirhanni Posts: 10 New Member
    Thank you spenndragin for the nomination ♥
  • Options
    LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    edited August 2018
    Stonebrook Family by MabgLopes (because 1. they are adorable together like that and 2. I love it when we create places for actual sims! Or sims for places hahahah )
    Post edited by LittleRedRidingSim on
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • Options
    FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member

Recommendation include ONLY less- or unrecognized players
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

@MelParnaby
    Lesbian ALien Family
    Motivation: Wonderful character sims. Also there are few lesbian couples in the gallery which makes this duo a rarity.
    00.jpg

@tweedlebug123
    Minerva & Mandy Noble
    Motivation: Wonderful character sims and the story adds the little extra.

00.jpg

@shellybear87
    Terrell
    Motivation: A dramatic duo indeed and very colourful even though onnly black is used.

00.jpg

@tarzansmom
    Dylan Turner
    Motivation: The description says it all:
    ”I love the gym!!! No meat zone right here. I only put things that come from the Earth into my body.”
    00.jpg

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

That's all for now folks!

FruUtter - Fear Otter, No Man
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    RethaSim wrote: »
    Stonebrook Family by MabgLopes (because 1. they are adorable together like that and 2. I love it when we create places for actual sims! Or sims for places hahahah )

I was hopping in to do the same one <3 so adorbs ipn8xXs.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Not sure about who has got what on follows or DL or who is new or unrecognized but I did find this cutie and I hope it qualifies for a nod from Maxis jHO1wYJ.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    ShellaferShellafer Posts: 2 New Member
    wow thank you @FruUtter :smiley:
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hello fun loving simmers & the @Maxis nomination reviewers. I have discovered a sweetly deceptive vampire hunter, a wonderfully styled alien family & a lovely animal rescuer for you to consider for a favorite:

Faith Hunter by @MenaBuchner ~ I stumbled across a new to me gallery creator & I'm happy I did. Mena has not only styled the sweetest looking vampire slayer I have ever seen in gallery but she created a fun background story for her too which includes a new 5x5 tiny home if anyone is interested in that. I was so I downloaded both creations :) I love a great bio for a sim and even her name, Faith Hunter, is sweetly fitting <3

FamilyChall: Gfoovkaaat by ElocineCinQuatre ~ I don't typically play as an alien or create aliens but I do appreciate the unique qualities in them. Elocine's creative family of four trying to fit in caught my attention with their matching glowing alien skin & great character in all their faces <3

♥Kaitlyn & Her Cookies♥ by @fuzgirl65 ~ Oh goodness Kaitlyn's "cookies" are so adorable! All of them, but I fell in love with Biscotti when seeing her in CAS :) Kaitlyn is so pretty and I think her hairstyle changes in each outfit category are great fun. The story behind this family is so heartwarming everyone will smile when reading it! <3

Much appreciation to all the talented creators filling this thread & to the review team for considering all of the weekly nominations here :) Happy simming everyone!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    fuzgirl65fuzgirl65 Posts: 55 Member
    awww, thank you so much @GLovely1 for your nomination!! Your description of my sim family is so touching!! I am absolutely thrilled that you are enjoying them in your game :D That means so much to me, and it has put a big smile on my face!!!
  • Options
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    Hello fun loving simmers & the @Maxis nomination reviewers. I have discovered a sweetly deceptive vampire hunter, a wonderfully styled alien family & a lovely animal rescuer for you to consider for a favorite:

Faith Hunter by @MenaBuchner ~ I stumbled across a new to me gallery creator & I'm happy I did. Mena has not only styled the sweetest looking vampire slayer I have ever seen in gallery but she created a fun background story for her too which includes a new 5x5 tiny home if anyone is interested in that. I was so I downloaded both creations :) I love a great bio for a sim and even her name, Faith Hunter, is sweetly fitting <3

FamilyChall: Gfoovkaaat by ElocineCinQuatre ~ I don't typically play as an alien or create aliens but I do appreciate the unique qualities in them. Elocine's creative family of four trying to fit in caught my attention with their matching glowing alien skin & great character in all their faces <3

♥Kaitlyn & Her Cookies♥ by @fuzgirl65 ~ Oh goodness Kaitlyn's "cookies" are so adorable! All of them, but I fell in love with Biscotti when seeing her in CAS :) Kaitlyn is so pretty and I think her hairstyle changes in each outfit category are great fun. The story behind this family is so heartwarming everyone will smile when reading it! <3

Much appreciation to all the talented creators filling this thread & to the review team for considering all of the weekly nominations here :) Happy simming everyone!

Congrats Elocine on your nomination!
  • Options
    Elocine54Elocine54 Posts: 2 New Member
    Merci @FruUtter for nominating my alien family, I'm honoured ♥♥♥
  • Options
    WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    I 'd like to nominate some of my recent favs

Adventurous Adien by @GLovely1 ~ He is such a fun sim to add to your game. He is also a hit with the ladies.

Sweet Baby Blue by @FruUtter ~ This sim is just adorable

Naomi by @tiya33 ~ Beautiful Sim and love the use of the new content.
    Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • Options
    tiya33tiya33 Posts: 19 Member
    <3 Thank you so much @Wooldrop, i'm very touched <3
  • Options
    chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    > @Wooldrop said:
    > I 'd like to nominate some of my recent favs
    >
    > Adventurous Adien by @GLovely1 ~ He is such a fun sim to add to your game. He is also a hit with the ladies.
    >
    > Sweet Baby Blue by @FruUtter ~ This sim is just adorable
    >
    > Naomi by @tiya33 ~ Beautiful Sim and love the use of the new content.

Sadly, in my limited experience (so someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), they consider custom poses CC for the purpose of qualifying for a Maxis Fav., and disqualify households that use them. It's a shame, since it doesn't really impact the household in any way, and removes so many great creations from the list just because the creator wanted them to look a little nicer in their photos.
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited August 2018
    Wow @Wooldrop thank you so much for writing such a fun loving nomination for Adventurous Aiden! <3 I just got home from work and got this awesome surprise :D Totally appreciate you & a huge thank you to @Maxis too! Yep, I am officially floating in the clouds again! <3

And @fuzgirl65 you are very welcome! I love a great sims story and yours touched my heart <3 I hope there is still time to consider some more of these nominees next week ;)
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    @GLovely1, huge congrats on your maxis fav for Aiden!!! So happy for you!! I am going to have to check out some of these other nominations. they all sound fantastic:)
  • Options
    WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    @GLovely1 you are so welcome! Aiden is quickly becoming one of my fav sims to play. He is just chilling in his apartment in the city, living his sim life. Now I just have to see which lucky gal is the one for him.
    Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • Options
    tiya33tiya33 Posts: 19 Member
    Sorry @chluke75, I made two sims, one with pose and one without installation, moreover, I do not see the problem, to want to make sims to their advantage.
  • Options
    @tiya33, your sim is beautiful and worthy of a Maxis fav, either way!!
  • Options
    Congrats @Elocine on your nomination, definitely worthy of a Maxis fav!!
  • Options
    chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    > @tiya33 said:
    > Sorry @chluke75, I made two sims, one with pose and one without installation, moreover, I do not see the problem, to want to make sims to their advantage.

I was only mentioning because the one's linked were with poses. I don't see the problem either, but there may be people who aren't aware that poses do appear to disqualify a Sim from getting a fav. I make my sims how I best see them, pose or no, I believe most people do the same.
  • Options
    chluke75 wrote: »
    > @tiya33 said:
    > Sorry @chluke75, I made two sims, one with pose and one without installation, moreover, I do not see the problem, to want to make sims to their advantage.

I was only mentioning because the one's linked were with poses. I don't see the problem either, but there may be people who aren't aware that poses do appear to disqualify a Sim from getting a fav. I make my sims how I best see them, pose or no, I believe most people do the same.

It is just how it is .. I had one entry approved with a pose but later the Maxis fav was removed .. I only use them rarely now even tho I love them (and TBH I am not sure that I have seen a significant difference in DLs between posed and default but the posed ones do look cute),
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options

Recommendation include players with few followers
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    @sims4482
    The nebourhood gang

Motivation: A small gem. It is something very inocent and charming over the The nebourhood gang the colours and the outfits all brings back sweet childhood memories.
    00.jpg

@popocreme
    Funfair-Family-Challenge!

Motivation: A cheerful sim dressed to be a part of a Funfair! Just excellent!
    00.jpg

@shellybear87
    Tellez
    Motivation: A rarity! A true character sim with a french bulldog!! A sophisticated modern creation á good old Film Noir.
    00.jpg

@sonapuff
    Cosmic Queen Bunny
    Motivation: Cosmo Dunny is a delicatly painted pet and Sona is a good dresser. Together they are an excellent duo!
    00.jpg

@#chluke75
    Fragmented Crystal

Motivation: An RP gem! A wonderful story for excellent character sims!
    00.jpg

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

That’s all for now folks!

FruUtter - Fear Otter, No Man
  • Options
    sirhannisirhanni Posts: 10 New Member
    I would like to nominate Carribbean Cutie by Fuzgirl65. This is an exceptional sim with a great story behind her and fun to play. Beautiful colors from the island of St. Maartin in the Indies. it wont let me post links because i have not been in forums long enough.