Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have never seen this before in game...

Have anyone saw friends kissing on their cheeks when they greet them? I think it is awesome, as it is a nice feature they have added to the game. It is the little additions like that.
4Wv5dIG.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I have one sim that I'm currently playing, that's how she greets a few sims. I hadn't seen this before she did it, but I do like it.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't get the rhyme or reason for why it happens but it's cool to see it in game. Wonder if it's sim specific like right or left handedness?
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, since base game IIRC. ETA: Or maybe it was a patch or GT, but yes, saw it often.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    Might be a trait thing? I think I've seen it only a few times. I got Get Together not long ago, can it be from the club system?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    edited August 2018
    It's been happening since Get Together; whenever I'm in Windenburg friends greet like that, and I guess it's a nod to European culture which I appreciate.
    Post edited by Shinzen on
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Yeah, it's a GT thing. I kind of like it because I live in Spain and that is how friends greet each other where I live.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    This greeting only happens when you're in Windenburg, from Get Together.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    One of my sims spontaneously kissed his wife's cheek when they returned home one night after a romantic restaurant date. It was so sweet.
    h3KZpGz.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    One of my sims spontaneously kissed his wife's cheek when they returned home one night after a romantic restaurant date. It was so sweet.
    h3KZpGz.png

That's not the same greeting though; it's the kiss on both cheeks introduction greeting that is friendly.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    h3KZpGz.png

That's not the same greeting though; it's the kiss on both cheeks introduction greeting that is friendly.

Oh I see. I've never seen the interaction either, though I haven't really spent enough time in live mod yet to build up strong enough friendships. It might be dependant on traits.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    This greeting only happens when you're in Windenburg, from Get Together.

Ahh. That explains it, it is just only happens with one of my sims.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg