Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Ideas For The Sims 4

Shadow0534Shadow0534 Posts: 81 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The Sims 4 New Ideas: <3<3<3<3
Making shopping in a supermarket more realistic. Where you can walk around the store shopping for everything. For example grab a carriage and start food shopping. Also add in Seafood Department's , Deli Department's , Pet food aisle's , and make all different types of aisle's with different/variety of foods , snacks , and meats. They should also add more clothes , more hairstyles , more different color hair , and also lot's of different kinds of candy recipes. Add more Aspiration's , more Shopping Stores , Careers , and more going to work with your Sim Career's. Adding in weather changes , to make it more Anti-Climatic. For example Snow/Winter/fall/Spring/Summer/rain to make more realistic. Also add in new jobs/careers. For example: News/weather reporter , meteorologist , zoologist , veterinarian , Animal control/Animal shelter , lawyer , farmer , Wedding Planner/Coordinator , Pastor/Priest , Teacher , Singer/actress/actor breeder.
Also adding in weather changing conditions. For example: Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter , thunder and lighting , snow , ice , windy , hot , and cool.
Also i have other ideas for Seasons and Pets Expansions. Come check my other post.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901780/adding-the-sims-seasons-and-pets-to-the-sims-4/p1?new=1
Post edited by Shadow0534 on

Comments

• Options
    SuucherriesSuucherries Posts: 118 Member
    This sounds really cool
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :)
    Your ideas sound great!
    You may like to post your ideas in a thread in the Sims 4 Ideas Corner section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

ty o:)
  • Options
    i also have ideas for Seasons and Pets expansions. Check out this forum.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901780/adding-the-sims-seasons-and-pets-to-the-sims-4/p1?new=1
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    They should make another Expansion Pack Called The Sims 4 Farm Life Animals. I wish they put more animals in The Sims Pet Expansion. For example Horses , Zebra's , rabbits , Ducks , Cows , and other Farm animals. Not to Mention to make it even more funnier is if you could play your animals. For example just the Horses , Cats , and Dogs you can play them Like a Sim too. Instead of them just being Pets to take care of. Give the pets a Aspiration , goals , Stats , and etc.
    Also Adding in wild Animals such as Lions , Tigers , Jaguars , Kangaroo's , Camel's , etc. This Expansion could be called The Sims 4 Wild Animals or The Sims 4 Zoo Animals.
    Rate or Comment back if anybody thinks that would be cool. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)
    Post edited by Shadow0534 on
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I like most of your ideas regarding shopping and careers (it would make me go to a store at all just to check it out; I have not visited or owned a retail store in the game, ever), but I don't think I'll bother actually USING them in the long run. I found the fact that you had to buy clothes in Sims 2 very annoying (and double annoying since you had to PAY Simolions to be able to change outfit, something that as always is a limited resource in the beginning of a game).

As for farming with Animals... I know I have said this before, but I would support such a pack if they went all the way, so your Sim would have to decide what animals to slaughter for meat.
    It sounds grim, but to me it's a sobering guard against Disneyfication. After all there is no difference between that and the fact that your sims already slaughter fish to eat (cows are just land-living fish, in that regard).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    PossibilitiesPossibilities Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims getting romantic in space!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Sims getting romantic in space!

Sims getting romantic everywhere!

Also, actual purchasable vacation homes (that you still can't live in full time, but can decorate).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    atrexzzatrexzz Posts: 4 New Member
    Citizens! there would be a new world called Smallview and the pack come with Police Firefighters and Docter and there is a job where you can be a firefighter (because police and docter come with get to work) and you can have break-ins and then the police come once you call them same with if you get sick or if you have a fire and it would be based off a small town with maybe 10 lots on it and clothes and everything would kinda be old school chic i guess :D and everything wouldn't be too much or too little i'd be kinda basic... Anyways! That's my idea for a Game Pack or Expansion Pack
  • Options
    shaieshaie Posts: 7 New Member
    I'd like to see a pack that is just about horses. Maybe we could have a new town something like Forgotten Hollow where the entire neighborhood is an open world with riding trails and a few lots. I'd love to have more involvement in the horse racing, maybe where certain breeds are faster or stronger and training is more effective but also more time-consuming and the whole thing is more in-depth.
  • Options
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3 i total agree with you i would like to see horses in the game. All the other Sims had horses. I Love horses if they make horses they should make all different breeds and colors threw out the Rainbow.
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    edited August 2018
    I think an amusement park pack would be cool water parks,fairs and carnivals your sim can play games and win prizes like cheap goldfish,eat cotton candy and kiss on the ferris wheel
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    A farm pack would be nice, especially if it included not only the animals (oxen as well as cows) but the various tools and such. We should be able to hitch the oxen to plows or wagons to do the appropriate tasks, horses for riding or wagon/cart pulling. Would be nice if sims could take, say a sythe, and mow down tall grass to have hay once it dries, pitch fork to put hay into carts, etc. Have a working farm, not just a couple of meh animations with only a lot of clutter/decoration in the background.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    OMG!!!! I like that idea too Funpuppy. That sounds like a cool expansion pack. Out of all The Sims Games 1 - 3 they never had a carnival 1 with amusement parks or , water parks. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3