Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I haven't thought about these in a while

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    There are so many little things that I miss. I would love to see doorbells return. I also miss the childrens activities like tag and marco polo. But I really miss sims interacting with new objects. It added personality to the game that is sadly lacking.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @Livin in Sim I used rocking chairs a lot too. Probably one of my most used items from supernatural.
  • Options
    KittyCat_HolmesKittyCat_Holmes Posts: 7 New Member
    I miss the aliens from the sims 2. I used to love going to their houses and just making friends with them and seeing all their cool alien technology and furniture.
  • Options
    RosalettaRosaletta Posts: 25 Member
    I miss upright pianos. I'd like to have a piano in most of my sims houses, but I don't do that now because the electric one is not very decorative and the grand piano takes up too much room.
  • Options
    Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    Pillow fights, that's just a little something I miss in the game.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Evalyn326 wrote: »
    Pillow fights, that's just a little something I miss in the game.

They were really cute. I loved every thing from generations except the imaginary friend
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I wish we could own more then one lot again.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 193 Member
    I used to be sort of obsessed with the stained glass windows in Sims 1. I really miss them.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I miss Mrs crumblebottom from Sims 2 and the way she would hit with her purse and yell. I too miss fence lights I also miss garages and car interactions. Sims 2 was and is still my favorite game so if they would just bring back some of that stuff I would absolutely love Sims 4.
  • Options
    TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    I'd agree with the fence lights, it always seems a bit odd to me that they didn't put them in TS4; I'd agree too about upright pianos, although we have the keyboard, it's not the same.

My first and foremost wish would be the original Servo from TS1, the versions in TS2 and 3 were ok as they go but I was never keen on them being playable sims, I much prefered the original as an object which could just be switched on to do all the cleaning and watering, then put itself back into it's stand.

That's something else I miss too from the original TS1, houseplants that actually needed watering to survive, I always loved that rubber plant from TS1. :)
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    I'd agree with the fence lights, it always seems a bit odd to me that they didn't put them in TS4; I'd agree too about upright pianos, although we have the keyboard, it's not the same.

My first and foremost wish would be the original Servo from TS1, the versions in TS2 and 3 were ok as they go but I was never keen on them being playable sims, I much prefered the original as an object which could just be switched on to do all the cleaning and watering, then put itself back into it's stand.

That's something else I miss too from the original TS1, houseplants that actually needed watering to survive, I always loved that rubber plant from TS1. :)

Fence lights were my thing! LOL It's so very hard to get descent lighting outdoors without them. Who wants the back wall of their house blighted by lamps anyway?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    Rosaletta wrote: »
    I miss upright pianos. I'd like to have a piano in most of my sims houses, but I don't do that now because the electric one is not very decorative and the grand piano takes up too much room.

Oh my God you took the words right out of my mouth :smiley:
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg