Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How would you improve Teens?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    Lauri_AntonLauri_Anton Posts: 48 Member
    Teens aren’t shorter than adults usually, but pre-teens are. Also I agree it could be cool to give teens unique voices (teen male should have lower and more monotone voice than adult male). Also can some1 tell me why teens need own clothes? Most teens shop at same stores where young adults do.
  • Options
    zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Maybe more traits or aspirations exclusively for teens.
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Neither their fine now

With Parenthood, I think it added enough stuff to teens to make me happy with them.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    Teens aren’t shorter than adults usually, but pre-teens are. Also I agree it could be cool to give teens unique voices (teen male should have lower and more monotone voice than adult male). Also can some1 tell me why teens need own clothes? Most teens shop at same stores where young adults do.

The teen clothes wouldn't be exclusive to teens only, there would be a teen filter for clothes in CAS that would have a teen tag. So when npcs teens are generated by the game or grow up form child to teen they will use the teen tagged clothes. The game does need more clothes for teens and elders though. Yes I agree college aged young adults dress like teens but tend to dress a little bit more conservative.
  • Options
    AshBoogieAshBoogie Posts: 18 Member
    This is something that I've actually been thinking about creating in my own game but what about boarding school? Make it like Uni except with teens and more rules. They would have to stay in same-sex dorms and wear uniforms and have to maintain a certain grade level. I think that would be kind of cool.

Also, I really don't like that I cant tell the teens from the adults sometimes. They look and behave too much like the adults imo.

I miss the "sneak out" option.

I would like after school activities, like maybe they could join the drama club or a sports team. And not just notifications or texts but with actual gameplay involved.

I think there should be cliques like jocks, nerds, etc since that's what most teens go through in real life. Now that I think about it you could probably create something like that with the club system...