Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Yes i really like that they have added them in i thought they would be rabit holes like in ts3 but this is so much better i do agree about the rewards they look very bland to me i hope they do better with other after school activities. Something i also really like is that they added the possibillity of adding more in with future packs instead of them being tied to one pack
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    No one will share yours llama scouts?
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Wow. You did a good job being creative with this! I haven’t done anything with them other than try to do the skills to get badges. I wish there was more gameplay involved instead of just leaving the lot for a few hours.
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Tipi!?! I have not found the TIpi
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Loading my game now for my evening play session and I'm going to focus on my scouts tonight.

@Kniga_Sitara did you form a club for your scouts? And is that a cabin in Granite Falls. Those pictures are great. Can you provide some commentary and tell us a little bit about the pics?
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Great pics! I've just recently started getting all my kids signed up. After seeing this thread, I'll definitely have to start a scouts club for them all to join in. Don't have many pics on hand yet, so just my twin scouts, Molly and Milly, for now.

Hhy7BUP.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    AnnaLoo91AnnaLoo91 Posts: 63 Member
    Whaaaat? I've literally never seen llama scouts in my game before! D: But they look adorable, I hope to come across them soon. Is it possible for your sim kids to become scouts?
    PromSig.png
    Zest Family Spawn: Promise Zest.
  • Options
    @AnnaLoo91 wrote: »
    Whaaaat? I've literally never seen llama scouts in my game before! D: But they look adorable, I hope to come across them soon. Is it possible for your sim kids to become scouts?

If you've got the Seasons EP installed, yup! Simply have your kids sign up for an after-school activity on their phone, it's one of the options on there.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    AnnaLoo91AnnaLoo91 Posts: 63 Member
    @littlemissgogo That's amazing, I'm definitely going to have my twins sign up! =D
    PromSig.png
    Zest Family Spawn: Promise Zest.
  • Options
    Tipi!?! I have not found the TIpi

its CC, I found it on website Blacksimszoo.de
  • Options
    Great pics! I've just recently started getting all my kids signed up. After seeing this thread, I'll definitely have to start a scouts club for them all to join in. Don't have many pics on hand yet, so just my twin scouts, Molly and Milly, for now.

Hhy7BUP.png

Oh, that is great! nice skin, they are alien?
  • Options
    Loading my game now for my evening play session and I'm going to focus on my scouts tonight.

@Kniga_Sitara did you form a club for your scouts? And is that a cabin in Granite Falls. Those pictures are great. Can you provide some commentary and tell us a little bit about the pics?

Hi, Yes, I create clubs, I hope for I create ideal place for scouts meeting in normal neibrhood too. But in my game is summer now (I play one season for 28 days) and because in TS4 is so simply create new "family" so I pick my sims childs and teens and send on scouts camp in Granite Falls. Five days for childs - six and two teens, five days for eight teens. I will make it always. Because I can train and learn children from many families!!!
    I will create classical camp, only tents, litle nature kitchen and simply toilet. But rains and flash are very heavy, so I build for llama scout clasical scouts log cabin. After my game I must rebuild it.
  • Options
    AnnaLoo91 wrote: »
    @littlemissgogo That's amazing, I'm definitely going to have my twins sign up! =D

Do it!
    EXIST new trait for sim who collect all scouts badgets!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    The scouts are cute I hadn't done much with them but I have my first 'troop' with two junior leaders and three boys when the leader's youngest brother ages up he'll join. They did some fishing and played at the park their extra task was doing homework before they had to end for their scout meeting.
    29327433178_d50130da36_b.jpg
    Really busy...lost a kid at least I thought but they had a good time ha. :p
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options

Hhy7BUP.png

Thank you! They're only 1/4 surprisingly. Father is half alien and mom is full human but they still inherited the skin color.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited July 2018
    As excited as I was for the scouts, I'm sad to say that I've barely progressed with mine because I've been so focused on other stuff. :D Hopefully I will soon though.

That said, I do have some scouts in some saves. The story for my most recent family is that they have a teen son who was a great Llamacorn scout as a kid and is now teaching his younger sister Jordan how to be a scout as well.
    HYECGjf.png
    Za8lptW.png

I've also seen townie kids like Billie Jang and Oliva Kim-Lewis as scouts, which I think is super cute.
    UyOeSRW.png
  • Options

Hhy7BUP.png

Thank you! They're only 1/4 surprisingly. Father is half alien and mom is full human but they still inherited the skin color.

Hope that I have one day so nice alien/human kids. Great sibbling!
  • Options
    ListentoTopDog great pic too. Yes townie child go around in uniform. I SEE Max V. and I dislike it. Because he is bad boy
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Awesome pics! Makes me want to build a scouting camp Lot.

Is your Lot in a main hood? Did you get them together by doing a group gathering? I wonder if its possible to have them gather in Granite Falls.
  • Options
    In mainhood I have this build https://youtu.be/XOkvTq_gHQA Centrum Free time, on video is firdt version, now I have in room with kitchen music club and more little changes around house. BUT is not scouts style. I hope that one sim "build" soma as this but in scouts style for scouts... Now I have only scouts log camp in GF
  • Options
    asap24asap24 Posts: 48 Member
    My kid sim is maxed in her badges, and yet ive never had the option to goto or host a lama scout meeting!? How do you do that?
  • Options
    Crystal03Crystal03 Posts: 15 Member
    > @AnnaLoo91 said:
    > @littlemissgogo That's amazing, I'm definitely going to have my twins sign up! =D

Just so you know, the OP of this thread took some very creative liberties with her scouts! You can make it that fun as well, but the game does not do that for you. They go to a meeting on Saturday and Sunday and have to complete tasks- it's just like a career.
  • Options
    asap24 wrote: »
    My kid sim is maxed in her badges, and yet ive never had the option to goto or host a lama scout meeting!? How do you do that?

FIRST I create one scouts club.
    SECOND I create park for scouts
    3. I mark this park as favorite place for club this scouts clubs
    4. I create other scouts club and mark the same park as favorite place, so when I go with other club, or only other sim are here scouts and make scouts things...
    5. Icreate one household from my sims scouts and send this house/family on holidays in Granite falls.
    Sorry for my english
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Wow. You did a good job being creative with this! I haven’t done anything with them other than try to do the skills to get badges. I wish there was more gameplay involved instead of just leaving the lot for a few hours.

Same. I like the club idea... definitely got to try that! Can you put 'be a scout' as a requirement though?
  • Options
    LairaLaira Posts: 39 Member
    Yes, you can :):)