Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

things that should be updated about seasons

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    Some of the clothing items from earlier packs aren't active for hot/cold weather categories when they really should be. For example, Cats and Dogs came with a lot of heavy, warm-looking clothing items that I was expecting to see in the cold weather clothing category, and they're not. There isn't much variety in the cold weather outfits especially, so I'm hoping they'll patch those existing outfits so that they are in that category.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    - Rain effect on the ground, roofs, kiddie pool, jacuzzi
    - Hail
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I still think they should update some things about this pack. I’m not sure if the objects that don’t get snow on them have been fixed. Also the snow still bothers me so much especially on the roof am i the only one that feels like this?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I still think they should update some things about this pack. I’m not sure if the objects that don’t get snow on them have been fixed. Also the snow still bothers me so much especially on the roof am i the only one that feels like this?

I wish umbrellas and roofs had the rain gliding/dripping effect. it's really annoying how this has been missed. Rain doesn't feel very detailed.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I wish umbrellas and roofs had the rain gliding/dripping effect. it's really annoying how this has been missed. Rain doesn't feel very detailed.

Defenitely agree on that sound effects are greet and wind is cool aswell but the effects them self fall a little flat imo
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited March 2019
    I miss being able to use festivals in San Myshuno whenever I wanted.

If it’s winter there is no point in going and then during the rest of the year you keep your fingers crossed that it isn’t raining. If they were in the in the sims calendar I could turn of rain in settings on those days. As it is now I turn off rain during spring and summer so I can see the festivals a few times during the year at least.

I live in a place where there is plenty of rain and snow. I know that you sometimes get bad weather but I really miss Geek Con and their open air electronics appreciation is pretty risky with seasons installed.

If you the festivals won’t get a roof, please put them in the calendar so I as a player I turn of rain and see them.
  • Options
    I miss being able to use festivals in San Myshuno whenever I wanted.

If it’s winter there is no point in going and then during the rest of the year you keep your fingers crossed that it isn’t raining. If they were in the in the sims calendar I could turn of rain in settings on those days. As it is now I turn off rain during spring and summer so I can see the festivals a few times during the year at least.

I live in a place where there is plenty of rain and snow. I know that you sometimes get bad weather but I really miss Geek Con and their open air electronics appreciation is pretty risky with seasons installed.

If you the festivals won’t get a roof, please put them in the calendar so I as a player I turn of rain and see them.

yeah i heard about that. I don't go to the festivals much since you can't change them and feel they get a little repetitive. But it's annoying that it will be broken most of the time
  • Options
    LaneBoy1995LaneBoy1995 Posts: 133 Member
    Ohux7Lm.jpg

In general I don't mind to much but the roofs look really weird with no snow depth. At least the roofs!
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    A lot of the traditions should be updated. I don't like how kids, toddlers, and teens have set traditions they ignore just from their age. But specifically I want Attend Holiday Ceremony updated so that all ages will go. That tradition for me I use to act as going to church on certain holidays and I hate how I can't take the entire family. I don't even understand why it would be programmed that everyone wouldn't go. So if they ever do an update for this, I want Attend Holiday Ceremony to have everyone attend.