Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July Patch Speculation 2018 (Patch is Live Bugfixes Only)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
Not really expecting anything but bug fixes in this months update but I hope we get lots of Seasons fixes.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I hope that they accidently add Witches information on the codes like they did with the Cats & Dogs hahaha i would be so happy
  • Options
    I think the July Update will be in Late July. Also SimGuruLegacy and Duke have confirmed a Patch is coming to the consoles before Cats and Dogs and they almost have it ready.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    Some minor bug fixes I think... some free content idk?
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I’m not really sure. I think just bug fixes this month. I’ll be pleased if they can solve some of the Seasons bugs, but those could take more time as some are pretty major issues. I’m not expecting any free content in July.
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i hope they fix those skin tones they released forever ago. :/
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Hope some of the big Seasons bugs will get fixed -- dig rocks not spawning, Bird of Paradise flowers never harveastable (my two plants from Rare Seed disappeared at the beginning of fall to boot!) are just a couple. And there's still an issue with NPC Sims spawning weird outfits, not just at festivals but now for hot/cold weather; I set proper hot/cold weather attire for one townie then I saw him stomping around in a clown suit (I'd be mad too if that happened to me). I don't expect any free stuff unitl Septemnber (for the 4th anniversary of Sims 4) or maybe in November/December.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Who’s to say we even get a patch this month? With the way they’re switching things up and trying not to be predictable, we may stop getting patches each month.
  • Options
    Tan80Tan80 Posts: 72 Member
    Hopefully there is a bug patch this month as can’t really enjoy playing the game.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Who’s to say we even get a patch this month? With the way they’re switching things up and trying not to be predictable, we may stop getting patches each month.

I don't see why we won't continue to get patch.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    I think the patch will mostly be bugfixes for some seasons issues and it's prepatch. That patch had so much bugs they where reduced with the fixpatch but not all of them.
  • Options

I doubt it.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I hope there is a patch, I am not using any mods and still yesterday my sim almost died in her home upon entering the game for burning up to death even tho she had the AC on in her house and was wearing summer clothes ( as it was summer). I can deal with other bugs that are still there but taking away my sim even tho she should not be dying ( And she had the heat acclimation and the heatproof as well!) is not cool =(
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I really hope they fix windenburg island so I can play my historical saves again.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited July 2018
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    I hope there is a patch, I am not using any mods and still yesterday my sim almost died in her home upon entering the game for burning up to death even tho she had the AC on in her house and was wearing summer clothes ( as it was summer). I can deal with other bugs that are still there but taking away my sim even tho she should not be dying ( And she had the heat acclimation and the heatproof as well!) is not cool =(

It literally wasn’t cool... it was hot. Har har har.

But seriously, that’s a bad bug!
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Burglars? :heart:
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

I would be really mad, cuz that game has so many bugs, and if they are not being able to fix them with monthly patches, imagine without them!!!!
  • Options
    I hope they will fix all of these bugs before even trying to put out more content!
  • Options
    I hope they will fix all of these bugs before even trying to put out more content!

Why not fix bugs and add free content both?
  • Options

I would prefer that too, but don't get my hopes up that they would :)
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member

You're completely overestimating the sims team.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    No free content, just fixes per Grant:

• Options
    bizuktag wrote: »

Yes just saw.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Possibly they fixed a bird of paradise plant.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Thermostats now work on community lots.