Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some graves only partially functional

I'm not actually sure if this is a bug or just me misunderstanding how the game works, but I've been playing with the new "remembrance" tradition in Seasons and I've noticed that some graves seem to lack the functionality to do any of the "remembrance" tasks (i.e. mourn, leave sugar skull offering, etc.). All these graves have is "Destroy," "Read epitaph," "Engrave epitaph," and "Put in inventory," no other interactions.

Because it is only some graves and not others that this is true of, I don't know whether this is a bug or just something that happens to a grave when it's ghost fades. If this is simply designed to happen when the ghost fades, though, I find this feature quite upsetting, as these are graves of sims with living family members who deserve the chance to mourn them during a "remembrance" holiday. Please let me know if this is a bug or by design, and if it's by design, if there is a better forum in which to register my suggestion that full grave functionality be restored in the wake of Seasons. Thank you.

Comments