Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So this just happened :)

Decided in one of my rotational saves today it was time for them to start a family and boy did they! They ended up with quins...3 boys 2 girls. It blew my mind because this was natural (no mods) only thing was both parents had the fertile trait..mom and dad in back on last pic

1671t86.jpg
x0y2hf.jpg
jj7e4z.jpg
244qrth.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Sounds like your sims did some fertility drugs when you were't looking. ;)
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Giving birth must have been horrible for her.
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Now that's torture. :p
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    artistichippie2009artistichippie2009 Posts: 115 Member
    I didn't even know Quins were Possible in the sims! WOW!
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I didn't even know Quins were Possible in the sims! WOW!

I didnt neither which also added to being shocked
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Wow, they look like they're almost identical, too, if there is such a thing as identical quintuplets. Congrats on them surviving to be children--they're really cute.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    WOW! I want some :D

The last time I had a couple both with the extra fertility they ended up with one baby.
  • Options
    WOW! I want some :D

The last time I had a couple both with the extra fertility they ended up with one baby.

I do not know what happened lol I thought it was a glitch because I never had it happened naturally lol
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    I had no idea you could even have Quints in the game! I can't even imagine, lol!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Wow, they look like they're almost identical, too, if there is such a thing as identical quintuplets. Congrats on them surviving to be children--they're really cute.

Had it just been just or all boys I would agree to identical quadruplets. But identicals are ALWAYS the same gender. At best these quints are fraternal and any appearance of looking alike is simply as much as a familial look as any other sibling in the family, should there be any more. LOL This is where the game genetics goes astray.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    There must be some sort of bug. My sim had triplets earlier without any fertility boosts whatsoever. I ended up deleting the save because I don't like multiples.
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    There must be some sort of bug. My sim had triplets earlier without any fertility boosts whatsoever. I ended up deleting the save because I don't like multiples.

Imagine the shock when I found myself naming baby after baby lol..if you dont mind me ask how come you dislike multiples ?
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    This is intense, and I too did not realize quins were possible. That's a lot of work you've got ahead of you. I'm impressed.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member

Had it just been just or all boys I would agree to identical quadruplets. But identicals are ALWAYS the same gender. At best these quints are fraternal and any appearance of looking alike is simply as much as a familial look as any other sibling in the family, should there be any more. LOL This is where the game genetics goes astray.

It's actually possible (in real life) to have multiples where some of them are identical and some of them are fraternal twins. So the boys could be identical triplets and the girls could be identical twins, and the boys and girls are fraternal in relation to each other.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-