Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Stop Idle Smelling Air?

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited July 2018 in The Sims 2
I looked over at MTS, searched this site and tried my old link to MATY's hacks but it's broken. :/ I need a mod to stop the Sims (M&G) from always smelling the air (not the flowers) while they are outside. They do it over and over if they are outside for any length of time. I thought I had MATY's mod to stop all FT and M&G idles but I don't.

Thanks if you have a link! I also tried Cyjon's old site but nothing over there either that I could find. This is an idle that came in M&G. (When they have nothing to do, or freewill off, all they do is smell the air).
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Thank you @JULES1111 ! I would have never found it with what type of questions I put in their search engine which kept coming up zero! Yeah, my Sims even do this if they are standing in rain let alone if it's sunny. Annoying!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.