Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

10000+ Hours with screenshot!

SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
That's how much time i have invested in playing the sims 4. Is that crazy or what?

However, I bet I know the sims better than even the developers do. Ask me anything! I can tell you all the good, the bad and the ugly about the sims 4.
Or, you can say how many hours you've played the sims 4.
Hours.png
Post edited by Sunirose on

Comments

• Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    According to Origin I've played for 252 hours. Considering how much money I've spent on packs, it hasn't been a great value! :expressionless:
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    10,000?! Do you have a screenshot of that? :D

I have 1,686 hours right now and I play fairly regularly.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Mine has a lot of hours but I often leave my game running and turn off my laptop, so mine is nowhere near accurate.
  • Options
    BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    edited July 2018
    I don't even know what origin tracked as my hours. I play offline 99.9% of the time. I believe it only tracks if you play connected online with origin.
    Post edited by BelongtoLCMS on
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    Oh man, those are a lot of hours. I think you've even outplayed most twitch streamers/let's players.

I'm at 1700-something hours and I play a lot. Dunno what I'd ask you, though. I'm assuming you've explored literally every part of the game?
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    edited July 2018
    I have 1187 hours and I only started playing the sims 4 last year
  • Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    Mine has a lot of hours but I often leave my game running and turn off my laptop, so mine is nowhere near accurate.

Yea, same. My number is crazy high, but I don't think it tracks how much you're actively playing, just how long it's open. I do play a ridiculous amount too, but by the number you'd think I never slept.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    1418 hours, started playing May last year.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Origin hour tracking is unreliable
  • Options

So you leave your computer constantly connected online? That just seem unsafe.
  • Options
    thaeaethaeae Posts: 3 New Member
    1 725 hours and I have played since 2016
  • Options
    KirbycatKirbycat Posts: 21 Member
    I only have 670 hours! I think I need to catch up.
  • Options
    SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    I’m not far behind! 9,316 hours
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    3000 hours played since release, I love it and then I fall out with it and then I love it all over again. At the moment I love it and it's eaten my week!
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member

Yeah, i just turn off my laptop and close it. Why is it unsafe?
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    I'm somewhere around 8,000 but there were times in the beginning where I would just pause and minimize the game for days at a time
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I have had to reformat my computer a few too many times, so I am sure mine is not accurate. I also play infrequently :(
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Origin hour tracking is unreliable

I agree. I lost close to 1000 hours in having to change out Origin a couple of times. Currently, as of yesterday, it has me logged as playing 2018.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    I've played 7252 hrs according to Origin, but I do leave it overnight occasionally. I can't believe it!!
  • Options

Yeah, i just turn off my laptop and close it. Why is it unsafe?

Personally, I just see it as unsafe. That is why if I log into origin only when I absolutely am required to do so. I just would never leave anything signed in all the time.
  • Options
    -Haner96-Haner96 Posts: 18 Member
    Meanwhile I've only played 208 haha
  • Options
    artistichippie2009artistichippie2009 Posts: 115 Member
    As of today, I have invested 1408 hours into the sims 4. That doesn't even come CLOSE to what my sims 2 time was lmao
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    I'm at 1632 hours.
    image.png
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    It doesn't track my hours, unfortunately. It says 0 hours, and that I haven't played it recently, no matter what. :/
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited July 2018
    Disregard this.