Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[On A Whim] Coming Soon!

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 We have two Joseph's running around now already....
    But one is a ghost!
    And a third one coming soon! Why not two Cats? :grimace:

In the same game? Lol. :#
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited July 2018
    @SoulGal7 I moved in the Fashionista Family. Brett is a Juice Boss at Make a Dish and Brittani is a Symphonic String Player (and co-worker to @Charliimai 's Niko as well as @citysimmer 's Emma, @TheAemaSimming 's Musetta, and @MINEZ 's Harper) at Limelight. I also added skills to Brett and Brittani to match their career.

A big thank you for having all outfitting slots (including the new seasons slots for warm and cold weather) taken care of. You saved me a lot of work.

Edit: fixed a typo
    Edit: added co-worker
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231
    Mine, yours, and now this one...another of mine. He could be out there in someone else's game, too. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I like we'll have some apartment dwellers as co-workers. I wonder if any of the Simself family will be :grey_question:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I know the perfect family to upload. Mine! 2 toddlers which I guess since they're close enough in age it works that they're the same age in game xD and my husband and I are 4 years apart but same age in game. My sim I believe has the creative trait for that household.

You're already in the game?!? :p And you just
    married CT.
    I suppose we could have 2 A. Cats running around... lol... but it might be confusing.

Actually it's not Amy Cat, it's Shadami Brewer xD and Amy Cat is in two games. :3 she's Also in alien adoption story. And ack. No i didn't upload them yet. I'm going to do that now since I'm frustratingly still awake somehow.
  • Options
    @Shadami I went to your Gallery in hopes to find your family. I see you, Rikna, and doggy Luna. The date is last month, so guessing you haven't uploaded latest one yet....with your toddlers. Unfortunately, no dogs for the apartments, so if you upload Luna as well, I'll have to give her a new home or place your family in another World.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I was just uploading. i had to update their weather outfits as well. And i made sure to remove Luna from the household as well as the ghost grandpa. xD Luna was uploaded before so that my husband could get her in his game with our simselves.

abIvsBE.png
    and sorry Luna ran in as i was taking the screenshot but no I didn't include her in the household.

They are now uploaded onto the gallery as Brewer Family.
    Jobs are: Shadami with a painting career. and Rikna doesn't have a job but I would love him to be put into Tech Guru job. i feel it fits him.

As for background if there's anything you really would like to know I'd be happy to give you some. xD

Actually side thought. Luna is actually my brother in law's dog. I wasn't planning to keep her in the household anyway. I was just making her for him but haven't made his brother yet.
  • Options
    @Shadami We can let the traits tell the story and you can also add anything you might feel should be important to the SimLit. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    We're both gaming nerds, and I stream on twitch and do various online things like sell art and items and crocheted things. Blah blah ect. XD in interactions it perhaps might come up.
    Marsha is in love with pink and has a learning disability. Still undiagnosed but apraxia seems to be the general consensus. Girly girl fashionista who likes short hair.
    Lily loves purple, monkeys, pigs, and anything with music, dancing, and being silly for laughs.
    And please say I actually gave Shadami the creative trait. I forgot to check xD I'm pretty sure that sim had it though. Hmmmm I think those are the things that would help during interactions.

Oh wait no got one. Rikna likes terrible dad jokes and numbers. And random facts.

Also I could go on and on about my family which is why I'm trying to keep it short xD and let you have fun ^^
  • Options
    @Shadami Yes, you did add the Creative trait. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Oh yay! I'm glad I didn't mess that up since you asked for creative xD it's why I thought of that sim household.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Shadami I moved in the Brewer Family. Rikna is an Ace Engineer (and co-worker to @Munterbacon 's Owen) at Rainy Day Entertainment and Shadami is an Art Book Collator (and co-worker to @minjee_kang 's Harmony as well as @MINEZ 's Stephanie) at 1000 Words Art Gallery.

A big thank you for having most outfitting slots (including the new seasons slots for warm and cold weather) taken care of. You saved me a lot of work.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I have one more vacant apartment. It's a 4 bed apartment. Looking for a large family to move in or perhaps 4 roommates. First come, first serve! If there happens to be more than one family or roommates submitted, the others will be moved into a nice home in another World. No family will be left behind.

See first page, second post on how to submit.

Tagging members who posted interest in this thread but did not submit a family or roommate group yet.
    @Jessicthulhu - @CathyTea - @lilypadmeulin - @Amby316 - @MINEZ
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    You're welcome. ^^ I didn't know if I needed to fill all 5 outfits choices for each category. I didn't notice if anything said that.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I have one more vacant apartment. It's a 4 bed apartment. Looking for a large family to move in or perhaps 4 roommates. First come, first serve! If there happens to be more than one family or roommates submitted, the others will be moved into a nice home in another World. No family will be left behind.

See first page, second post on how to submit.

Tagging members who posted interest in this thread but did not submit a family or roommate group yet.
    @Jessicthulhu - @CathyTea - @lilypadmeulin - @Amby316 - @MINEZ

I've got a singleton who is up for sharing a flat with three roomies! It's Sierra Summer! She's already on the gallery . .. feel free to poke around my gallery page and grab any of the other single women you see there! (Hmmm.... does that sound right? ) Even CT would love to sneak into the story .

I haven't had a chance yet to write Sierra's bio, but I will soon !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Oh, and I think I wasn't clear above... Sierra would love to share a flat with anyone , doesn't have to be my Sim... I just meant that if you noticed anyone else on my Gallery page that you wanted to add, that would be cool! Or if you see someone you'd prefer to Sierra , that's cool , too!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @TheAemaSimming I moved in the De Capo Family. Musetta is a Symphonic String Player (and co-worker to @Charliimai 's Niko as well as @citysimmer 's Emma and @SoulGal7 's Brittani) at Limelight. I also added skills to Musetta to match her career.

I put the Stringvarius Violin in her apartment so she has something to play autonomously and hopefully for the Simself household if any visit her at her apartment or perhaps on the streets of San Myshuno. I also have a more traits mod, so I added Loner to Musetta.

A big thank you for having most outfitting slots (including the new seasons slots for warm and cold weather) taken care of. You saved me a lot of work.

Edit: added trait
    Edit: added co-worker

Cool, I'm excited to see what happens! Sorry for being so late on reply. Busy weekend for my son. He's 4!! Got to go again and get him some delicious birthday breakfast but I'll definitely be checking in.
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    @CathyTea If I knew about the sim you were adding I could probably try to come up with something as a roomie for her. It could be neat having a collaboration for a household.
  • Options
    @CathyTea If I knew about the sim you were adding I could probably try to come up with something as a roomie for her. It could be neat having a collaboration for a household.

Oh, that would be fun! Maybe we could still do it?

Here she is:

ep109.png

Sierra Summer

Family Last Name: Summer

Custom Content Links: None

Submitter Gallery ID Name: CathyTea

Career Choice:

How about critic? Probably a rather advanced level, since she's in her mid-50s and has worked in entertainment all her life...

Background/Bio:

Sierra Summer used to be famous. That was then. Not that she misses that. It's rather nice to be able to walk into a cafe without people screaming "Sierra! Sing 'Downward Summer!'" She was, once upon a someday, a folk singer, way back before they were called singer-songwriters. But she gave that up. Now, only a few of the old hippies recognize her from her album covers. The rest know her from her social media, where her blog covers the up-and-coming acts yet to be discovered. If you recognize her name and face, you're one of the elite art-and-music geeks that follow Summer's #SomedaySomeones .

• Options
    @Jessicthulhu If you follow suit how @CathyTea submitted hers, I will make them roommates.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @CathyTea @LegacySims2017 Awesome I'll go work on something and try to get it submitted tonight or in the morning.
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited July 2018
    Family Last Name: Roomies
    Harper Serenata- 2nd Gen Musician finally getting his on spotlight
    3rSzOZh.png

Rhett Ellison- Bachelotte contestant turned Internet Star
    EgHmPRM.png

Stephanie Espinosa- a down on her luck painter, who also happens to be an awesome singer
    uUXzr0s.png

Mia Franco- Former mean girl turned ambitious critic
    asKsYNk.png

Custom Content Links:
    None even though it says modded

Submitter Gallery ID Name:
    writerboy08

Career Choice:
    Stephanie's a in the Painter Career (Level 4 or 5...), Mia's on the 2nd level of the Art Critic track, Harper's pretty far up the Entertainer track as a Serious Musican and Rhett's an Internet Personality

Background/Bio:

So all of these sims except Stephanie (Although her sister has) have been submitted before to different casting calls, so I've incorporated those stories in the bio... So the roomies situation came about when Harper didn't end up on this Bachelor type reality show. He has always been destined to be musician, like his parents, but wanted his own fame outside of them, hence the Bachelor show that never aired. Two years later he gets a big break. His friend Rhett (who was also kicked off a Bachelorette type show) has a super popular blog, and had become pretty famous, He put a video of Harper playing in San Myshuno's Art District one night with this girl singing along. It goes viral and Harper lands a record deal without his famous parents help. To capitalize on this momentum he throws a secret show which is streamed live on the blog. Mia Franco a newly influential critic for the San Myshuno Times hails Harper as Music's Brightest New Star and another week later record deals pour in. With the money from his deal he buys a Penthouse in the Alto Building. He brings along his BFF Rhett, the girl singing in the video (a aspiring artist) Stephanie, and Mia Franco the girl with scoop on the art scene.
    Post edited by MINEZ on
  • Options
    First come, first serve! Whomever posts first. :grimace:

If @CathyTea 's Sierra doesn't get any roommates, I'll put her in a home on another World.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    San-Myshuno-Casting-Call.png

Casting call is now closed! Thank you to all who submitted.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Ahhh! Sorry @CathyTea It looks like I was finishing a little too late.