Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I weird?!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    Lol. I always thought I was the only person who did that.

TVs, bookcases, fridges, mirrors... they all get moved or removed. I also have to remove all ceiling lights. They are in my line of vision unless I zoom in really close and I don't like it so I always get rid of them all. I praise the day if I ever download a Lot and someone has used all wall lights instead of ceiling lights :D
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Not weird, you're just playing the way you like, dollhouse style, like someone else said, what matters is that you're playing in a way that makes you happy.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    I play exactly the same way! Any bookshelves, mirrors, wardrobes have to be a side on view from the front. The other thing I hate is looking at beds from a 'headboard on' view, they have to be sideways or facing me.

If that makes me weird too, I'm cool with that! B)
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I was playing the same way before I found out about sims 3 camera.
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    I tend to play that way too. I cant be bothered swinging the camera all around. Though i do change my pov from time to time because i decorate my rooms from all angles so i like to see how they look. Plus it makes a room feel brand new to me to see it from the opposite side lol
  • Options
    samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    I will sometimes rotate slightly but I will always return to looking straight on and never turn to view from the back. I always build houses with the bathroom at the back so the shower isn't blocking my view. I always place fridges to the far side of the kitchen and bookcases somewhere out of the way. I think it's a habit I developed playing TS1 and TS2, when it was more annoying to keep moving the camera, or at least it seemed so to me.