Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

popular youtubers

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I like to watch Deligracy. She also does builds which are fantastic!
    I use to watch Lifesimmer but she just gets kinda annoying. Haha
  • Options
    lhermann13lhermann13 Posts: 57 Member
    I LOVE deligracy. She has awesome lets plays and very talented builds. I also love andrew arcade but he has insomnia so hes taking a break from you tube
  • Options
    brooksiebearbrooksiebear Posts: 2 New Member
    Boom344 wrote: »
    what are some good youtubers that play sims 4 and may or may not also do livestreams?
    what are some good youtubers that play sims 4 and may or may not also do livestreams?

• Options
    brooksiebearbrooksiebear Posts: 2 New Member
    I watch
    Deligracy, xUrbansimsx, Steph0sims, The English simmer, Life Simmer, Andrew arcade, and sim supply!!
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    edited November 2016
    Life Simmer, English Simmer, Lazy Game Reviews (though he doesn't do much with sims anymore), The Sims Supply and Deligracy. Oh I forgot TheCurtisParadisShow.
  • Options
    AudreyDuskFallAudreyDuskFall Posts: 1 New Member
    I honestly really like NickDominates he does really funny videos and keeps them constant and does a lot of cool challenges
  • Options
    SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    I watch The English Simmer, Sim Supply and my new fav Bring the Party. So many more too, I love watching new youtubers that play sims; feels more organic, I guess.
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    CaptainSauce has creative and funny videos. I love his Life of Kevin series. He recently started A Bad Witch series which is great too!

I really like Hatsy's builds - they are so intricate!
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I don't know whether anybody else has mentioned them (as they're not just Sims youtubers) but DanAndPhilGAMES have a really funny Let's Play of The Sims 4; Dan's never played a Sims game EVER, and Phil hasn't played the Sims in ages, so neither of them know what they're doing and it's hilarious! xD
  • Options
    honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    game grumps, jacksepticeye and markiplier all have done sims playthroughs.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Options
    NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    I really love Life Simmer since ever. She's the only one that I love her voice so much. She's so funny and cuteeee and her voice doesn't annoying me like the others youtubers.

When I need to see gameplays I go always to her. *-*

• Options
    GristolianGristolian Posts: 6 New Member
    Mostly Vixella and Deligracy. I hate to say it but...some of the other popular Sims Youtubers have voices that make me very anxious (they talk very quickly and don't take breaths).
  • Options
    YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    Deligracy, Andrew Arcade and TYLERWIFY.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    The only gaming channel I'm subscribed to is DanandPhilGAMES.

raw
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    XxbloodprincexXXxbloodprincexX Posts: 66 Member
    Lazy game reviews would have to be my all time favorite, athough he doesn't play much of sims anymore.

I personally enjoy tylerwify, sonny daniel, deesims, andrew arcade, captain sauce, nickdominates, and the sims supply for let's plays.

Another channel I enjoy is Chrillsims where he basically uncovers sim mysteries and it's interesting to see what his theories are and to see if maybe he can crack the case on a certain mystery as there are a lot of them in the sims.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Hello. Here are some

Simarchy (very underrated)
    Ms.Gryphi (very underrated as well)
    Deligracy
    LilSimsie
    Pastel Sims (appropriate for teens)
    Carmen King (appropriate for teens and hosts a "Thottie to Hottie" series)
    TheSimSupply
    LazyGameReviews
    LifeSimmer
    Koffee
    MakksPlayground (very underrated)
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I really like Vixella and also Clare Siobhan.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited October 2017
    BirdyBoots (Emma Blackery) was doing some pretty funny (mostly TS4) Sims playthroughs before she decided to go vlogger.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    ShemaShema Posts: 56 Member
    I watch Deligracy ! ^^
  • Options
    Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    I love Vixella, she used to be called FancySimmer. Any other sims videos I watch are from youtubers who do mainly minecraft like Dangthatsalongname and LDshadowlady, but they have some good sims content too. And if you just want to roll your eyes and laugh, there's always Dan and Phil's sims series.
  • Options
    Simmer4lifeeeeSimmer4lifeeee Posts: 38 Member
    My favourites are Vixella and The Sims Supply❤️ I love them soooo much! Also Daz games is technically not a simmer, but he does play the sims every Sunday! He calls it the sims Sunday, he is really funny!
  • Options
    poetisimpoetisim Posts: 53 Member
    I usually watch Deligracy and The Sim Supply. They inspired me to start my own YouTube channel (still in the planning phases as of the time of this comment). I also love Hatsy - her story time videos are great and her speed builds (especially the larger ones) are so incredible! I also love watching Lazy Game Reviews - his Sims review videos always manage to get a laugh out of me.
    For CAS, Speed Builds, and Let's Plays:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln6m_LCvUVSErEWIKBP7_Q
  • Options
    CassieSuperSimmer777CassieSuperSimmer777 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Jazzy6897 said:
    > Yeah, as @EAfan99 said, Quxxn or lifesimmer. Quxxn has passed though, so I don't think you'll find any let's plays from her for the Sims 4. I also like IPod Zeke. English Simmer is cool too. :)
    >
    > R.I.P. QUXXN

Actually there are some Sims 4 vids on her channel. Latest vid was 3 months ago. Her little sister whose name is apparently Alisha took over.
  • Options
    PartiallyBulletsPartiallyBullets Posts: 32 Member
    onlyabidoang is funny.