Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Many seed packets from gnomes?

They just keep giving seed packets (on the ground.) So far at least 20! Is this a glitch, or do they give this many?

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    It seems like every time they change position they leave a seed package.
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Actually, I had a gnome stay in the same position in the front hall for at least three days, tossing about seed packets. No changing position at all.
    Now my sims have a huge garden, so that's cool, I suppose.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    CallycatCallycat Posts: 6 New Member
    I have three gnomes sitting outside my sim's house making pretty circular patterns with seed packets. I just picked up more than 50, but it snowed and made it hard to see them so I probably missed a few.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2018
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Actually, I had a gnome stay in the same position in the front hall for at least three days, tossing about seed packets. No changing position at all.
    Now my sims have a huge garden, so that's cool, I suppose.

Yeah this has happened to me. I think I got at least ten seed packets from my gnomes and they never moved.

2rh9orb.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    I wonder if this is somehow related to the wild plants multiplying bug?
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    HotSusieluHotSusielu Posts: 14 New Member
    Anyone know if they are suppose to do anything AFTER the holiday.. mine stuck around in the spot they landed when the holiday ended.. no more seed packets or movement.. I kind of thought they would disappear when the holiday ended.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Oh cool! The Flower Bunny leaves cut flowers behind, I discovered while I was conveniently playing a new-gardener Sim.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Well, when my teenager grows up and marries the girl who's going to be a gardener, he'll have a lot of starter packets for her!

This was from three gnomes, and they are spread out on a circular pattern.
  • Options
    KityyKatty519KityyKatty519 Posts: 24 Member
    HotSusielu wrote: »
    Anyone know if they are suppose to do anything AFTER the holiday.. mine stuck around in the spot they landed when the holiday ended.. no more seed packets or movement.. I kind of thought they would disappear when the holiday ended.

I think that the moment the holiday ended the gnomes stay as decoration :). You can move and sell them in build mode and there value depends on the kind they are i think...
  • Options
    fastflamefastflame Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been going into build mode and selling the packets (100 per packet) and so far (two seasons later) the three gnomes haven't stopped giving more. Almost feels like cheating but my sims don't seem to mind.
  • Options
    purrtlepurrtle Posts: 1 New Member
    It's winter for me and the gnomes are still giving me packets. Granted I've made around 15,000 simelons from selling them all (so far). This isn't the first time I've done this harvesting event but this is the first time that this "glitch" (if I can call it that) has happened. I get that selling the gnomes will solve it but I'm being stubborn and don't want to sell them.