Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LAVA reference

I was looking at the discriptions of some of the seasons items and I noticed one of the items was referring to holding lava , I can’t pull it up now cause I’m at work but do you think this is some sort of a nudge for a tropical GP ?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    Le0Heart wrote: »
    I was looking at the discriptions of some of the seasons items and I noticed one of the items was referring to holding lava , I can’t pull it up now cause I’m at work but do you think this is some sort of a nudge for a tropical GP ?

Possibly.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Le0Heart wrote: »

What has lava got to do with the tropics?
    Why can't it be the land of fire and ice?
    article-2279100-1798CD35000005DC-691_964x959.jpg

Iceland has snow and volcanoes.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,864 Member
    Lava Lamps! We are totally getting decades stuff pack starting with 70s!!!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Clearly it's a hint not only for a tropical GP and lava lamps, but also natural disasters, firemen, and supernatural lava bending warriors.
    Think a little, people!
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Maybe it's lava rock - Perhaps it is something to find in the new botany career or possibly something we find in dig spots in JA. Wouldn't be surprised in South America and all.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    IndustrialSimIndustrialSim Posts: 12 New Member
    Maybe it’s a new “Lava Game Pack” where our sims can look at lava, and die if they touch it. That’s it. Those 2 interactions. I would love it ....