Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Bunny not arriving?

It's Easter, yay! But the Flower Bunny isn't showing up.

I made the holiday fall on a Sunday, which means it's actually Summer time now - would this be why the Bunny isn't arriving? :/ Or do I need to go somewhere to find him?

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Just to be sure: You did add him as an activity, right ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    KyrstenAKyrstenA Posts: 1,893 Member
    crinrict wrote: »
    Just to be sure: You did add him as an activity, right ?

Yep!
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2018
    Good question. I started my season in summer so I’ll have to wait for time to progress before I can say myself.

Just out of curiousity, I know that Father Winter comes from the fireplace. How exactly does the Flower Bunny arrive or how is it supposed to I should say?
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2018
    Did you check around the neighborhood if he's stuck somewhere ?

He should just arrive
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    WikdwikkanWikdwikkan Posts: 37 Member
    He's not arriving for me either. =/
    7821274de0237b0448d0602cb7e52a2c.jpg
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited June 2018
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Good question. I started my season in summer so I’ll have to wait for time to progress before I can say myself.

Just out of curiousity, I know that Father Winter comes from the fireplace. How exactly does the Flower Bunny arrive or how is it supposed to I should say?

I saw him in the neighborhood and he just walked to my sim.
    Which is kind of weird because at that time she was not home. She was in Windenburg and she lives in Brindleton Bay.

• Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited June 2018
    Sadly, the Flower Bunny didn't show for me either. There's two of us in my family that play the Sims on separate computers. Neither of us were able to get it working.

Edit: I've found a workaround. I traveled to another lot and the Flower Bunny showed up in my panel of friends. I clicked and traveled with him and was able to complete the tradition. He didn't show up anywhere in the neighborhood, because I checked every nook and cranny. Luckily, I was able to free him from Bunny Limbo.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    Syrenje4Syrenje4 Posts: 19 Member
    I tried the work around you suggested and it didn't work for me. I wonder if it's because my sims are living in an apartment? I can't even use the storage box to decorate even though I have a balcony. A string of flags did appear on it's fencing automatically, I just can't edit it. Maybe the flower bunny can only be summoned to residential lots(?) Sounds like a bug. If Father Winter doesn't show up either I'm gonna be annoyed lol
  • Options
    juiceboxhero99juiceboxhero99 Posts: 1 New Member
    I saw the bunny in my friends list - but it was in a toddlers friends list so obviously I can't invite him over or anything. Hopefully just a bug?
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Mine didn't show until a day after. He was also a skeleton since I have a skeleton trait in my game that sims can be randomly assigned.

Let's just say that the bunny costume twisting it's head around in circles was absolutely terrifying.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    He didn’t show up for me eathier only after at a party I seen him, dancing.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    He didn't show up in my game, but I've seen at least 2 SimsTubers who were able to catch him. Not sure what specifically causes him to show up or not. I'll try again later.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Ok so I had a Sim who happened to be outside. The Easter Bunny walked up to this Sim and started a conversation. If they weren’t actually outside, would he ring the doorbell? Walk in my house? Idk
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    The Flower Bunny didn't show up for me either. I figured they would come to the door or just come in like Father Winter(from the live stream). I didn't think to search the neighborhood, so I don't know if they were lost.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited June 2018
    Flower Bunny didn't show up on my lot but she showed up at the 'community lot' within the neighborhood. Living in the cheapest neighborhood in Oasis Springs and the Flower Bunny is hanging out at the empty space with picnic tables and garden plants (also a food stall has showed up there).

UPDATE: Flower Bunny showed up on the lot around 7 PM
    Post edited by vancanuckfan86 on
  • Options
    Bellesim67Bellesim67 Posts: 38 Member
    I'll have to test it but maybe, all the eggs need to be found? I found the last one at 1:58 AM so, of course, no bunny.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I had this issue as well. Never spawned, even after changing lots.

Father Winter had spawned perfectly fine, however.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Bellesim67 wrote: »
    I'll have to test it but maybe, all the eggs need to be found? I found the last one at 1:58 AM so, of course, no bunny.

Nope! I found only two eggs but the Flower Bunny appeared in the neighbourhood space. I sent a child to go say hi (and hug him). Later he came to the house to visit and leave some flowers strewn on the grass.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i got flower bunny (who is a 'she', by the way) about 7 am in my game on 'bunfest'. she showed up in the friends list of both the adults in the household as soon as she materialized, but i had a bit of trouble finding her, since she was off-lot. turns out she wanders among all the wild plants, throwing confetti at each one. interestingly, she only had two traits, too. bro and...i think it was cheerful?

after both adults and one teen went out to talk to her, she followed them all into the house, threw a bit more confetti, pet the dog (well, space fox), then got pounced by the other two teens so they could chat with her and finish all the holiday's traditions
  • Options
    Bellesim67Bellesim67 Posts: 38 Member
    @luthienrising thank you, good to know. I didn't even think to do that I'll give it a try next time.
  • Options
    Marco50Marco50 Posts: 83 Member
    Well, in my case Flower Bunny arrived around 7 AM. But she actually didn't quite do any special interaction.
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    The flower bunny didn’t show up on Easter for me but then showed up a few days later in front of my house.
  • Options
    KityyKatty519KityyKatty519 Posts: 24 Member
    I created a easter where the flower bunny could show up, and the moment easter started i waited and waited just to find him somewhere else in the neighbor hood, talking with others. I think the flower bunny just doesn't show up at your house specifically but just random near your house. (and after that I found him randomly at the romantic festival from CL, which was weird :p)
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    once you interact with them once, flower bunny (who is female) and father winter become like any other sim and can show up in other lots to hang out. same happens with the hermit from outdoor retreat (who even became a scientist in my game!) and even the grim reaper (who is invited to every single promotion celebrating party i've ever gotten. he's so great on the karaoke machine)
  • Options
    TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    Mine didn't show until a day after. He was also a skeleton since I have a skeleton trait in my game that sims can be randomly assigned.

Let's just say that the bunny costume twisting it's head around in circles was absolutely terrifying.

Did you get a pic of that? I kinda of want to see it.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top