Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the house from the live stream/seasons

lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
i'm sure its in the gallery, i just can't seem to find. but i thought the house they used during the live stream for seasons was cute! can someone post the link or something?

thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    It's used from a premade in Willow Creek.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    It's used from a premade in Willow Creek.

which one??
  • Options
    Lauralou64Lauralou64 Posts: 61 Member
    I found one under username “Deligracy”.
  • Options
    Lauralou64 wrote: »
    I found one under username “Deligracy”.

would you happen to know the name of it? i looked and can't seem to find it
  • Options
    aud_limhingaud_limhing Posts: 53 Member
    I'm trying to find it too but no luck, I looked at Deligracy's stuff but I just couldn't find it
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I tried to recreate it based only on the front view, The rest of the house is how I think it might look. I did this for another simmer. You can find it on the gallery at my I.D. #dannydanbo

Again, this is my interpretation of the front of the house in the trailer. I left the yard for you to decorate to your needs. It has a bit of furniture, but feel free to redecorate.

url]

• Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I tried to recreate it based only on the front view, The rest of the house is how I think it might look. I did this for another simmer. You can find it on the gallery at my I.D. #dannydanbo

Again, this is my interpretation of the front of the house in the trailer. I left the yard for you to decorate to your needs. It has a bit of furniture, but feel free to redecorate.

url]

this is a nice house, but definitely nothing like the house in the live stream for seasons.

it was a one story!

https://simsvip.com/2018/06/13/watch-live-the-sims-4-seasons-live-stream-june-15th-2018/
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    lizmac21 wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

url]

this is a nice house, but definitely nothing like the house in the live stream for seasons.

it was a one story!

https://simsvip.com/2018/06/13/watch-live-the-sims-4-seasons-live-stream-june-15th-2018/

If this isn't the same house that others have been requesting as the one you want, then provide a picture of the house you want, not just a link to the entire trailer.