Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which do you prefer?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Maxis Match
    I prefer Maxis Match if possible. I like things that don't stick out too much in an odd way. Alpha tends to really clash with the rest of the Sims 4 style and can look horrible in game play at worst or just look odd at best. I noticed it also tends to be buggy in the game. Like the style of some outfits look cool and even in CAS it isn't too bad, in game play, it just looks so messed up at times. Hair also don't look as good in game play at times either.
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    For hairstyles, I generally prefer Alpha CC. Whilst they may slightly stand out from the game's art style, but certain hairstyles simply wouldn't look right if they were to have the 'clay-like' appearance. For clothing, Maxis Match only.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Maxis Match
    Maxis Match. I have my settings on laptop mode and alpha looks like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on it
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Maxis Match
    MM because alpha clashes with the TS4 art style too much for me.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Maxis Match
    From my own opinion - alpha just looks like those ugly plastic avatars you get from IMVU & Second Life (Sorry for those who are offended by this)
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    Maxis match! I’m not good at the alpha look ;/ I’ve seen amazing alpha games but I have never been able to get my game to look like that.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited June 2018
    Maxis Match
    For me the reason is simple. Genetics. For some reason, the maxis match stuff tends to be more recognized by the game (not sure why) so when my brown haired sims couple who both have blue eyes have a child, they don't get one with green hair and brown eyes. I love the look of alpha, I just hate the game play functionality that comes with it.

Though, presently I'm playing my game completely clean. No cc at all. Don't know how long that'll last. I'm a cc addict. hehe
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    dlaremedlareme Posts: 20 Member
    Maxis Match
    Well, I used alpha in the beginning, and my game completely broke. So, I cleaned out my whole mods folder and started over with MM, and my game is perfectly fine, if not better.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Maxis Match
    Always maxis match. No exceptions.
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    What is this? I don't even know what is Maxis Match or Alpha CC!
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Maxis Match
    Alpha looks too out of place for the game.
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Maxis Match
    Definitely Maxis Match because I feel like it's supposed to be in the game and I want my sims to look like video game characters, not really realistic.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Maxis Match
    Maxis match. Don't like CC that sticks out in the game.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Maxis Match
    bootsguy wrote: »

This is a Sim with Maxis Match:
    H5zYIZz.png

This is Alpha CC:
    mEpK2WY.jpg