Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makeovers

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I make premade sims and townies over all the time. With the premade sims I try to be very subtle about it, when it comes to their features, because I do think they made them with a lot of character. But some of the kids just do not age up right. Alexander Goth is a prime example for that. My last case of extreme makeover was Evie though, the toddler from the Delgato family in Brindelton Bay. One of the kids in the family I was playing made good friends with her and I thought it would be cute if they would fall in love as teenagers. A day after he aged up I invited her over and was pretty shocked.

EzAfiZw.jpg

So I had to help the girl out.

UZMe4Dr.jpg

Now they moved in together and got married, all thanks to CAS surgery. :)

I live for how you made her look better while at the same time let her keep her original features. It's not to the point where you don't recognize her and I like that you didn't go overboard yet at the same time she looks drastically better.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Typically no - I leave them as is. If they marry into my Sim’s family once in awhile I’ll do some tweaking depending on who it is but usually that’s just clothing-wise because we all know how the game likes to spawn ridiculous outfits sometimes.

I did give Amber (the one that was in the gallery at release) a makeover though. I’ll post pics tomorrow!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    turmalina007turmalina007 Posts: 118 Member
    I play rotational with pre-mades,so I do fix them sometimes. Especially those horrible jaws and small eyes they originally have. xD One that I completely replace is Nina Caliente...I just create twin of Dina and make her a redhead. I`m never using custom content tho,it looks too fake,even for cartoonish sims.
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Totally forgot to come back and show my photos of Amber after her makeover!!! I left everything about her physically the same. I just changed her hair, makeup and clothes :)

06_22_18_7_21_15_PM.png
    06_22_18_7_21_43_PM.png
    06_22_18_7_21_33_PM.png
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2018
    The pictures are in order. She was a random townie I found and claimed her as my own
    ZXKuJEl.png
    T706duq.png
    sZHtPXB.png
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

• Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I am making over a lot of the premade sims in my main save now. They need new hot and cold outfits. At the same time I give some of them new hair, makeup and outfits. I try to keep their style somewhat, and I don’t alter their body or features.

Here are the Fyres-family.

WEJhlyo.jpg

8Ch77hk.jpg

V1pFFEL.jpg

L0ZZDyg.jpg
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I sure did forgot to take screenshots but have them on my gallery.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Love love love your Pancakes @Thunderbat87
  • Options
    NRowe wrote: »
    Love love love your Pancakes @Thunderbat87

Thank you so much, but it isn't the Pancakes. It is the Fyres family : Dominic and Moira and their daughters Siobhan and Morgan. :)
  • Options
    The Goth family:
    24dBWgv.jpg
    Zu79m5K.jpg
    RxMeTuk.jpg

The Bjergsen family:
    6uwrjO9.jpg
    uBw3sR2.jpg
    4R95BCf.jpg
    9O5nCnw.jpg
  • Options
    I've been really into makeing over the premades the last week, so sorry for all the posts :wink:

The Partihaus household:
    gIpB7hy.jpg
    IDhJGFq.jpg
    tz0yfNW.jpg
    1s4ZiCM.jpg

The Free Spirits household
    vHRJvnB.jpg
    R8oyBQP.jpg
  • Options
    The last post for now, I promise :D

Zoe Patel:
    oCZwer9.jpg

Penny Pizzazz:
    faIDe9i.jpg
  • Options
    mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    edited August 2018
    I am ALL ABOUT MAKEOVERS. Some sims are just genetically bankrupt, and I feel the need to rescue them. I try to make as few changes as possible, but certain sims (Raj Rasoya, for example) need a lot of TLC before they are up to my standards. I tend to view my saves as dollhouse towns, so I want everyone in them to look good and have the best shot possible at providing good genetics going forward. Some of my makeovers below.

F5Dsejp.png

My Dina and Nina.

PcWhtRc.png

Penny Pizzazz, serving up top model fierceness.

48KPTIs.png

Yuki Behr, serving straight up teen attitude.

JuzlweH.png

Lillith Vatore

9Go5gvM.png

Caleb Vatore

PdiHwoe.png

Liberty Lee

WpB88r0.png

XFlfXaA.png

CAxuaJG.png

lUMs33H.png

Johnny Zest and Diego Logo being #couplegoals

NpwBF2R.png

The Landgraabs, with in game born daughter Madeline.

Hroepv5.png

Cassandra Goth, Edgy Queen.

z26zFEM.png

Bella and Mortimer, the original #couplegoals

jFJJmnf.png

Summer Holiday

J2YSnrD.png

Mitch Kalani

Jtd6tn3.png

Raj Rasoya

Post edited by mmt3363 on
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Do you ever give a townie or a premade sim a makeover???

I've changed their hair and changed their clothes. They are always happy with the results.
    Lol.

I love the pre-mades and mostly keep them as-is, except a few outfit changes maybe. One sim I did change was Bella. I just couldn't stand that they'd given her such a tiny waist and big bust, so I adjusted her proportions to be more comfortable for her :D

Dina, Nina and Don were obliterated from the face of the planet in my game and replaced with a newly made Dina, Nina and Don. The ladies were just way beyond help and looked nothing like their previous versions.

The townies are mostly obliterated too. Or, if I do keep them, they usually end up with a different name and total makeover so they barely resemble how they originally began.