Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What to do with Kittens?

So my cat somehow got pregnant without my knowledge and when I came home from work there were kittens everywhere! What do I do with the kittens? My sim doesn't want that many fluffy frisky kitties.

Comments

• Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    You can sell them using the phone under 'hire a service' or on the computer under 'Household', I believe, and get somwhere between 200 and 500 simoleons. Usually I get ~300.

What I personally like to do because it adds some realism to accidental puppies/kittens, is go to manage worlds and add them to some of the neighbour's or extended family's households. It's as if they've been given to the neighbours.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    can you give a pet to a sim friend? you used to be able to give gifts, but I never tried giving a pet as a gift. Place them up for adoption.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    My sim's cat has done that twice! Usually give them up for adoption after they are born!
  • Options
    CrackerCracker Posts: 6 New Member
    You can go to edit world and put the animal in a different household
  • Options
    I didn't realize cats would be "woo-hooing" while their owners are at work. BAD KITTIES! LOL
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    I didn't realize cats would be "woo-hooing" while their owners are at work. BAD KITTIES! LOL

they need their privacy, ok!?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    That's a good idea @TurquoisePapaya , I will remember to give them to neighbors in manage world, never thought of that!
  • Options

they need their privacy, ok!?

LOL !!!!

meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Options
    GhedrainGhedrain Posts: 48 Member
    You can sell them using the phone under 'hire a service' or on the computer under 'Household', I believe, and get somwhere between 200 and 500 simoleons. Usually I get ~300.

What I personally like to do because it adds some realism to accidental puppies/kittens, is go to manage worlds and add them to some of the neighbour's or extended family's households. It's as if they've been given to the neighbours.

I didn't think about this. One of her co-workers comes over frequently and one of the kittens is a bit attached to the elderly gentlemen. I think he needs to adopt that kitten.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Kind of wish they still took on that funny pet woohoo back in TS2/TS3 where they have a wild time in the dog house!
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited June 2018
    You can go into household management and distribute the extranious kitties to other households. I did that with a puppy one household didn't want/need and chucked him in with one of my families.

Oh. And may I recommend spaying or castraiting your adult pets? Its reversable if you need it.
  • Options
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    Kind of wish they still took on that funny pet woohoo back in TS2/TS3 where they have a wild time in the dog house!

LOL I remember that