Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That PATCH!

I don't know how well it is working out but I had to highlight some of the things I was SOOOO happy about. I can't play my game until Season because I am at the start of my rotation.

FIRST, Sims can now socialize while bowling. I am actually going to add my bowling alley back in game now. Maybe make a new teen hangout with skating, bowling and arcade machines.

SECOND, I can force that butler to sleep when my Sims are sleeping THANK YOU!!! Then they will not be sleeping in the middle of a party when I need them cleaning up stuff. Speaking of...I hope they are actually working and not sitting and reading a book all day.

Lastly, I am so happy the recipes from C&D are fixed in the restaurant.

@SimGuruGrant ok I literally almost spit my smoothie out when I read uhntz uhntz uhntz and actually knew the sound you were spelling out. Thanks for the laugh.

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    After so many rather disappointing patches, this one definitely came through. Bug fixes make me happy :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    I love this patch because I also found that even though they said toddlers don't have anything to wear for the swimwear category, I was still able to put them in some regular outfits that really resembled bathing suits. I used the toddler girls "full body little romper thing without the sleeves that came with the toddler pack" (I think one of the swatches has stars) and the "boys shorts that came with the toddler pack as well" (the shorts with the plaid swatches). Sorry if that was confusing.
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    How big is that mod wrecking patch this time. Cats and Dogs was 3GB.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Anyone been bowling with the Sims since patch? If so, how is the socializing?
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Anyone else getting weird stuttering after the patch?
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @MrSimmis - I did have that then I restarted the game but it seems to be okay for now
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited June 2018
    keekee53 wrote: »
    FIRST, Sims can now socialize while bowling. I am actually going to add my bowling alley back in game now. Maybe make a new teen hangout with skating, bowling and arcade machines.

I'm curious to see if this makes bowling take even longer though. I haven't sent my sims bowling in awhile because it takes practically an entire day to bowl a game...and that's without them standing around chatting. But I do like that they added 3 and 5 frame games because I'll probably use bowling more now that they can get games in that are more time manageable.
    I love this patch because I also found that even though they said toddlers don't have anything to wear for the swimwear category, I was still able to put them in some regular outfits that really resembled bathing suits.

@ChelsPlaySims Toddlers don't have actual swimsuits yet....there are a few in the Seasons EP though.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Is the patched lice freezer working for anyone?
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

@SimGuruGrant ok I literally almost spit my smoothie out when I read uhntz uhntz uhntz and actually knew the sound you were spelling out. Thanks for the laugh.

mee tooo! lol

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member

mee tooo! lol

LOL im still laughing at that