Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Equestrian Pack

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I don't want horses at all.
    Nah. I mean, I'd take them, and I'd be happy if they included unicorns, but I wouldn't buy the pack unless unicorns were guaranteed, there was a unicorn related trait or aspiration and your sim could find and own one If not, I don't give a flying feather.
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I just can't see horses working very well in a closed world, most lots are on the smaller side. I loved them in Sims 3, but being an open world there was much more room.
  • Options
    DrearydearyDrearydeary Posts: 85 Member
    I voted for no, not because I necessarily don't want horses but because if they were added they should have been added in a pets expansion with the cats and dogs. I don't think ea needs any encouragement to divide stuff into separate packs when they could have been added all together in one expansion pack just so they can receive more money by dividing it up, that really needs to stop.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2018
    I don’t want horses to take up one of the precious 8 slots in a household.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'll take horses in any way I can get them.
    I do want to see horses, but I'm somewhat flexible about that as long as they are fun to play with and pretty well done. I liked how TS3 did them but yes, I'd play with them again in a new pack. I would be willing to get a pack that just has horses in it but I'd also be fine with seeing them as part of another type of pack.

I probably would not use them as primary modes of transportation. They would be pets that I would train. If we see a world that accommodates them well, I'd be happy.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    No, I would prefer horses as part of a vacation pack Like a Dude Ranch in Death Valley for example.
    The would have been an excellent choice for a Sims game with an open wold. Since we don't have that we can try for localities where it is designed for horses like the aforementioned dude ranch or farms.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    No, I would prefer horses as part of a Farm pack.
    I dont think horses deserve their own pack because there are many other more important themes that could be explored in the packs left. By that I mean that I wouldnt like it if they decided to make horses instead of giving us for ex. swimming which i find it to be a feature far more indispensable for a life simulating game:)