The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nice Park for Brindleton Bay?

Has anyone found a nice park for Brindleton Bay? I usually use parks from Jenba or Jools Simming but sadly there is no 50x50 lot in BB and all my favorite parks are 50x50. So I'm looking for a new favorite :) Any suggestions are appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I don’t have any specific things to link to but try looking for Newcrest parks since there isn’t a 50x50 lot there. Or search the gallery using the park filter and the lot size you’re looking for.

Or you could put a 50x50 park on a 64x64 lot and either add to it or leave empty space around it.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited May 2018
    I actually recently made a park for Brindleton Bay on the 64x64 lot, it's called Brindleton Shore Park under my Origin ID which is Filipomel. Not sure if you'd like it but you can go ahead and check it out if you'd like. It uses quite a lot of packs so I'm not sure if it would be practical for you to replace all the missing items for whatever packs you may not own.
  • Options
    simmeroliviasimmerolivia Posts: 199 Member
    @filipomel your park is awesome! I love all the different activities you included. I'll be downloading when I get home- thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,694 Member
    @filipomel your park is awesome! I love all the different activities you included. I'll be downloading when I get home- thanks for sharing :smile:

Glad you like it!