Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your wishlist for the 2018 Holiday Update

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
edited May 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Putting this here now for the developers so they can measure what we want in the next holiday update in December but I also hope to see an Autumn/Thanksgiving Update in November.

My wishlist
Poinsettie We had this in TS2.

Mistletoe with a kiss interaction

Holiday outdoor lights on your houses with interactions on the door.

Gingerbread Houses

Mantle and wall stockings

Comments

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd prefer a Christmas stuff pack because at this rate by the time we get anything worthwhile Sims 4 will be over they seriously gave us a surfing Santa and a sandman last year. :#

Gift giving and the option to open gifts under the tree.

Option to sing Christmas carols with the singing skill.

Interactive stockings on the fireplace that a Santa NPC will poof out of (finally a use for it) and fill them if you have Christmas cookies baked and sitting at the fireplace at around midnight or so.

High quality outdoor Christmas lights and ice cycle lights with the option to pick the color.

Mistletoe
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    coco santa npc
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Not everyone celebrates the holidays (and I'm guessing you're meaning Christmas because there are a lot of holidays during the year) the same as the U.S. I'd like a few things from another culture. I think the Sims should represent everyone, not just the U.S.
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I'd prefer a Christmas stuff pack because at this rate by the time we get anything worthwhile Sims 4 will be over they seriously gave us a surfing Santa and a sandman last year. :#

Gift giving and the option to open gifts under the tree.

Option to sing Christmas carols with the singing skill.

Interactive stockings on the fireplace that a Santa NPC will poof out of (finally a use for it) and fill them if you have Christmas cookies baked and sitting at the fireplace at around midnight or so.

High quality outdoor Christmas lights and ice cycle lights with the option to pick the color.

Mistletoe

I'd love a Christmas Stuffpack.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Not everyone celebrates the holidays (and I'm guessing you're meaning Christmas because there are a lot of holidays during the year) the same as the U.S. I'd like a few things from another culture. I think the Sims should represent everyone, not just the U.S.

I agree. I loved the indian aspect they added last year... I want tô see something from the Chinese New Year, like the dragon clothing we have in The Sims Freeplay and things like that.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Gift giving and hot chocolate
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    aprilrose wrote: »
    Gift giving and hot chocolate

Yes to both. I remember when sims could buy hot chocolate in TS3 when seasons came out.
  • Options
    Simslife6556Simslife6556 Posts: 4 New Member
    hot chocolate, Christmas music in the background, a Christmas channel on tv.
  • Options
    hot chocolate, Christmas music in the background, a Christmas channel on tv.

Good ideas. We have Winter Holiday for music in the background but I agree we need more traditional instrumental songs like The Christmas Song,I'll Be Home For Christmas,White Christmas etc and done in beautiful piano and strings.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Definitely the ability to give gifts -- on any occasion.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg