Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Yeah, it sounds like a fun game. Best with a lot of players! And I'd like to play with you more :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I don't play mafia anymore. It just confuses me and frustrates everyone else :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The item in the last photo you took (with your phone/camera/laptop camera LOL, @Zinnia) will appear next to you but it will be as huge as an adult human. How screwed are you?

The last photo I took was 2 pieces of my pineapple crumble cake. >.< I hope ants don't invade my room. Hahah. And I'll probably try to share it with my whole neighborhood cuz that's A LOTTA CAKE.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited May 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

The item in the last photo you took (with your phone/camera/laptop camera LOL, @Zinnia) will appear next to you but it will be as huge as an adult human. How screwed are you?

The last photo I took was 2 pieces of my pineapple crumble cake. >.< I hope ants don't invade my room. Hahah. And I'll probably try to share it with my whole neighborhood cuz that's A LOTTA CAKE.

The last picture I took was of my Norby plush that I got in my college graduation kit. The plush is small, but like most mascots there's a big version...so not too screwed? :lol:

norbybook.jpg
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Papyrus from Undertale in Tomodachi Life saying "This hairstyle is starting to get on my nerves".

Uhh, that's weird. But having Papyrus be a real person sounds awesome.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Papyrus from Undertale in Tomodachi Life saying "This hairstyle is starting to get on my nerves".

Uhh, that's weird. But having Papyrus be a real person sounds awesome.

Oh that was Papyrus? :D I thought it was just some bald dude. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I guess I'm going to have a human sized kitten. This is gonna be a mess.
    Today's Q Q is:

A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited May 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

Uhm....the last picture I took was of a little stream and farmland. I was out cycling and stopped to take a picture. How does this work for my picture?
  • Options
    DubstequtieDubstequtie Posts: 45 Member
    I took a video of an owl outside my window... that's the last thing on my phone gallery.. uhh.. I guess I'm screwed? That's more than an albatross if the size of a human! ._.
    x1lsac.jpg
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Uhm....the last picture I took was of a little stream and farmland. I was out cycling and stopped to take a picture. How does this work for my picture?

I have no idea. Maybe a human size box with the stream and farmland in it. So it's technically a miniature?
    I took a video of an owl outside my window... that's the last thing on my phone gallery.. uhh.. I guess I'm screwed? That's more than an albatross if the size of a human! ._.

Depends on what breed of owl, I guess. And also.... Welcome to this thread!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I got my two puppies and my aunt's dog. Um...this wouldn't be too bad if one of them wasn't incredibly hyper.
    oh
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    *blows into a harmonica*

What day is today?
    It's Liam's birthday
    What a day for a birthday
    Let's all have some cake

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Liams birthday? Happy birthday to Liam!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited May 2018
    *blows into a harmonica*

What day is today?
    It's Liam's birthday
    Let's all have some cake

*throws confetti*
  • Options
    *blows into a harmonica*

What day is today?
    It's Liam's birthday
    Let's all have some cake

*sings happy birthday*
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    *blows a party horn*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    *brings out a cake*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    *puts on party hat*
    oh
  • Options
    I made him a flower crown, but he's not having it :D

41080785795_228790f668_c.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I've been playing sims 2 today...my alien sim Chloe's friend/partner Pascal just had his alien baby, but now Chloe's pregnant...so I'll have two alien babies running around at once. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

We recently... celebrated Winry's birthday. At the constant request of my little brother. I made her dog safe cupcakes :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

We recently... celebrated Winry's birthday. At the constant request of my little brother. I made her dog safe cupcakes :lol:

Liam is getting his special cake tonight at round up. :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

The cats don't deserve a birthday this year. They keep bullying the baby rabbits.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018

The cats don't deserve a birthday this year. They keep bullying the baby rabbits.

I'm pretty sure Liam ate an entire litter of rabbits last year. Except for the the one that Jet got when he followed Liam one evening. D:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    My dad read the note i left him about the laptop. He's not mad, thankfully.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top