Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What radio stations do you think will be for the next expansion pack?

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
After The Sims 3 Season does not feature any radio stations, like Christmas. I know we already got a Spooky station in a ghost patch, a Winter Holiday station in a holiday celebration patch, a New Age station in Spa Day, and we need radio stations that is good for beaches and summer days.
Post edited by 12JEREMIA on

What radio stations do you think will be for the next expansion pack? 25 votes

Calypso
4%
Bagoas77 1 vote
Reggae and Beach
52%
WedDJQ1308RayneBowSimmerJennyggtaydeviheartsimsforeveTrimothjoleacotakenbysheepRedSunBluesSimDestroyer2468WhoDoUAppreciatePeanutButterSims2002 13 votes
Tropical
24%
catloverplayerPapayaSkyLexington1988ChadSims2JzimmingDracon 6 votes
Just Reggae
20%
dreamprisonerMekoSharkVanPelt81NicoleaWoahLaura 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Tropical
    I voted tropical. I assume that means steele drums. TS3 had a Steele Drums Format but I'm also hoping they add more traditional Christmas songs to the winter holiday station in the December Update.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Simlish asmr with like rain and thunder sounds. That’d be so relaxing. :blush:
  • Options
    Tropical

Nature sounds would be a good format to add to radio stations. Even in TS3 we could hear ocean waves if we had them enabled on the toilet that was sold from the TS3 Store.
  • Options
    I voted tropical. I assume that means steele drums. TS3 had a Steele Drums Format but I'm also hoping they add more traditional Christmas songs to the winter holiday station in the December Update.
    Every songs can be added to Spooky and Winter Holiday stations
  • Options
    It has to be musical, not with any weather sounds silly!
  • Options
    Tropical
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

There are albums with music and nature sounds combined.
  • Options

I hope so, but I don’t know!
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    "The upcoming seasons EP"? That's very misleading wording and should be changed. There's no Seasons EP in sight yet.
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm pretty sure it's still upcoming, even if its not this year or next. They've always included a kinda of seasonsy expansion in some way or other in The Sims. On topic, I love the Reggae or Calypso option (cause I like that styles of music~) but it'll probably be something more like beach-y (it censored beach y for some reason?????) tunes or Tropical. andgoshIreallywantsomeKrunkorKrunkcoreorHorrorcore *has some obscure musical taste* u .u
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    Tropical

I hope so, but I don’t know!

There are. I downloaded a Dan Gibson's Solitudes album with Latin Music and Ocean Sounds from Amazon. It has some beautiful easy listening latin music with ocean waves in the background.
  • Options
    Tropical
    "The upcoming seasons EP"? That's very misleading wording and should be changed. There's no Seasons EP in sight yet.

Pretty sure it's going to be confirmed very soon maybe as early as Next Week.
  • Options
    Changed it already! Sorry!
  • Options
    People?
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I am not really obsessed with any particular music in the games - so I am pretty okay with anything they add - as long as there are plenty of choices I am good. I like a lot of different music - so I could not vote for any particular one.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My pick is none. I don't want Seasons (if it is indeed next) to waste space on music unless it's Christmas music.