March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #93 - The Age of Aquarius
    FORUM ID: gmcrozier
    ORIGIN ID: gmcrozier
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/806379AD4D9E11E88F439B0412E9C971?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 3,000
    LOT NAME: The Lighthouse, Windenburg
    BUILD COST: 113,533
    TOTAL COST: 116,533
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/6pOczaX
    ENTRY DETAILS: (Be sure to tell us about your entry)
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    x20K0NN.png
    vUoXES7.png
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    You have about 24 hours remaining! Loving all these entries so far :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited May 2018
    I am working on my shots
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • SourJaneSimsSourJaneSims Posts: 15 Member
    FORUM ID: SourJaneSims
    ORIGIN ID: SourJaneSims
    LEVEL: Starting Out (first entry)
    LOT: www. ea. com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/51504C2E4DC511E881DBDCEAC1BA3175?fb_action_ids=110610906473965&fb_action_types=simsfour:share%3Ffb_action_ids%3D110610906473965&fb_action_types=simsfour:share
    BUILD COST: 91,829
    TOTAL COST: 94,829
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW:
    ENTRY DETAILS: This tiny house commune was built using entirely recycled, repurposed, or handmade materials. It features peat composting toilets in each home perfect for the large garden area. The common house features a shared kitchen, shower room, and dinning area. This common house also offers an area for art, two computer stations, shelves for all your collections, and a music area. Power and heat for this commune is provided by a generator that operates on used kitchen grease. There's small pond out back for those hot days as well as private beach access. Each tiny home is decorated for it's occupants interests and activites and offers room to add further personal touches as well. The homes and common house use a combination of energy saving FTL, LED lights as well as natural and candle light. The outdoor garden features several fruit trees and offers room to start ones own sustainable garden. There is also a small canopy to escape the sun or relax in and enjoy the fire pit in the evening. The many trees on the commune offer extra seclusion although any neighbors are a good mile or two down the beach.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: sourjanessimblr. tumblr. com /buildnsharecommune
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: i.imgur. com/17k6wLH.png
    i.imgur. com/EoIySDR.png

Sorry don't have link privileges yet just broke up the links hope it's ok still to jump in
  • SourJaneSimsSourJaneSims Posts: 15 Member
    forgot the album link imgur . com/a/e6ykiRG
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    FORUM ID: SourJaneSims
    ORIGIN ID: SourJaneSims
    LEVEL: Starting Out (first entry)
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/51504C2E4DC511E881DBDCEAC1BA3175?fb_action_ids=110610906473965&fb_action_types=simsfour:share?fb_action_ids=110610906473965&fb_action_types=simsfour:share
    BUILD COST: 91,829
    TOTAL COST: 94,829
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/e6ykiRG
    ENTRY DETAILS: This tiny house commune was built using entirely recycled, repurposed, or handmade materials. It features peat composting toilets in each home perfect for the large garden area. The common house features a shared kitchen, shower room, and dinning area. This common house also offers an area for art, two computer stations, shelves for all your collections, and a music area. Power and heat for this commune is provided by a generator that operates on used kitchen grease. There's small pond out back for those hot days as well as private beach access. Each tiny home is decorated for it's occupants interests and activites and offers room to add further personal touches as well. The homes and common house use a combination of energy saving FTL, LED lights as well as natural and candle light. The outdoor garden features several fruit trees and offers room to start ones own sustainable garden. There is also a small canopy to escape the sun or relax in and enjoy the fire pit in the evening. The many trees on the commune offer extra seclusion although any neighbors are a good mile or two down the beach.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: https://sourjanessimblr.tumblr.com/buildnsharecommune
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    17k6wLH.png
    EoIySDR.png

Sorry don't have link privileges yet just broke up the links hope it's ok still to jump in
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    all the entries are so joyful, lovely and so different, thank you for sharing them, they are so inspiring and it's a pleasure to look through <3

thank you @SoulGal7 love your entry too especially the cute roof terrace :smiley:
    SIM ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: Lisabee2
    ORIGIN ID: Lisabee2
    LEVEL: Established
    HOUSEHOLD: “Peace Out: in the gallery Lisabee2
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/SVPy1tW

ENTRY DETAILS: Sky gives his “old lady” lots of space in their Yurt for her painting. He thinks she is the grooviest artist since Andy Warhol. Sky loves to be in the kitchen and he is totally stoked to create new dishes using all the fresh fruits and veggies that Storm grows in their organic garden. Storm is a very quiet person who loves tending the garden and the animals. He gives his sweet chick, Lavender, lots of head room to work on her book “Memoires of the Road” that details her escapades when she toured with Sly and The Family Stone. Essence dreams of touring with a band and spends many hours building and playing guitars. His wife Sparrow has a tiny issue with hording .. I mean collecting. So far these 6 have lived and loved life in their off the grid yurt homes.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No cc
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    [img][/img]EjqGB03.jpg

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    ROOM ENTRY FORM
    LEVEL: Starting Out
    HOUSEHOLD: Our Space in Gallery by Lisabee2 $24,563
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: (REQUIRED - https://imgur.com/a/nOxZW1Z
    ENTRY DETAILS: (Be sure to tell us about your entry)
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: no cc
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

GFqfbF5.png

1B60kgz.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • avimilethavimileth Posts: 32 Member
    I have a question for the judges. I'm not a fan of MOO cos if people download my lots and are not aware of how to use it I dont want them to have issues with my creations, however, using MOO allows you to do amazing things so the question is could using MOO get me more points in the BnS contests?
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    FORUM ID: maryjane2joe
    ORIGIN ID: 88th-BombGeek
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6F7B74994E5711E88485589460A27704?fb_action_ids=2036274090026786&amp;fb_action_types=simsfour:share?fb_action_ids=2036274090026786&amp;fb_action_types=simsfour:share
    LOT COST: 2000
    LOT NAME: Windenburg - Rustic Residence (Happy Hippy Hollow)
    BUILD COST: 94,,986
    TOTAL COST: 96,986
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/ybHBj6W
    ENTRY DETAILS: Hippies made a huge change in our world; some bizarre yet absolutely needed. I don't know much about hippies and their time era outside of what I've seen as a little girl and what I've read and or heard. My older sisters were hippies and I seen some things. So basically I made Happy Hippy Hollow because I believe they were all happy and pledged for world peace and unity. I had to rush on my photos because the deadline is tonight.. I wanted to enter and I know my photos aren't absolute... so I am sorry in advance.. and if it hinders my entry; it's ok because I know my photos are suppose to be better.. I just didn't want to miss out on this challenge.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes; of course!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: (Only a maximum of two per entry, please)

hGS72eA.jpg

yDwEori.jpg
    285JXDb.jpg
  • ZayvenZayven Posts: 67 Member
    CHALLENGE #93: Age of Aquarius
    FORUM ID: Zayven
    ORIGIN ID: Zayven
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E71388124DDF11E88CF627308412E0F7
    TOTAL COST: $149,994

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/C6fEeeC

ENTRY DETAILS: Bringing together 6 different lives is no easy task, especially when everyone comes from different walks of life, but these folks are determined to make it work out. They all love nature and sustainable living, with shared interests in music, gardening, and food. They want to grow and support each other, and have the mutual respect that comes with understanding and caring for each other without harmful prejudices. So what better way to achieve this than having their own space of peace and solace, away from the noise of people? So their living spaces reflect their values... lots of bright light for growth, repurposed and recycled materials for respecting life and bringing together the old and the new, sustainable gardening to keep life healthy, the colors and shades of the rainbow for energy and identity, and shared and personal spaces for bringing everyone together and respecting who they are.

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: mutske, simcredible, jomsims, lulu
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: PntAvsl.png
    Pz2nWqs.png
    avimileth wrote: »
    I have a question for the judges. I'm not a fan of MOO cos if people download my lots and are not aware of how to use it I dont want them to have issues with my creations, however, using MOO allows you to do amazing things so the question is could using MOO get me more points in the BnS contests?

Hi @avimileth ! Depending upon how you use it, MOO and other testing cheats could definitely improve your overall scores. We're always looking for creativity, "WOW factor," and good placement of objects. It's by no means required for a good score, however.

If you're concerned about how your build will work for downloaders, you can always warn them in the comments that MOO is used. Another option is to create a more streamlined version of your build for downloaders who don't want to fool with MOO.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited May 2018
    FORUM ID: Kittkat7147
    ORIGIN ID: Kittkat7147
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: Hawthorne Hammock Commune
    LOT COST: 10,000
    LOT NAME: Oakenstead (Willow Creek World/Sage Estates Neighborhood)
    BUILD COST: 139,923
    TOTAL COST: 149,923
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/4q7TrBi
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    My idea for this build was to use shipping containers (I see I wasn't the only one, LoL) to create the main buildings and then furnish them with "salvaged" old furniture, appliances and fixtures. There are two common buildings - the kitchen/living area and a bath house. Each couple (well, two couples, I made Sky and Storm brothers) has their own cabin. What drew them to this lot was the large lake that runs from west to south across the property. There's plenty of fishing as well as a swimming hole. Raven has helped beautify the buildings with her artwork, and there are places for each of the 6 to build their individual skills. See the imgur slideshow for more details.

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

DIHhdcK.png

qMJaV4T.png

Post edited by KittKat7147 on
  • ZayvenZayven Posts: 67 Member
    SIM ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    FORUM ID: Zayven
    ORIGIN ID: Zayven
    HOUSEHOLD: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C29728764E7211E88B7927308412E0F7
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/4wpNk97

ENTRY DETAILS:
    Sims have all their skills and relationships set!

Essence is the type of person who tries too hard to project what he wants others to see, so he compensates with by being far too hipster and doesn't quite get yet that that's different from what he thinks it means. His favorite color is lime green, he loves pictures of things that are super far away or super close up, and he passes time away playing his acoustic guitar and smoking a little too much bubbly.

Raven loves to contrast colors with a simple black. She enjoys the mental exercise of the different ways colors and shapes can be used to infuse and tease apart meanings of things. She puts up with Essence's more annoying qualities because she sees through the ego into the person inside, and they've developed a more platonic bond that's a little humorous to others to watch.

Sparrow is the youngest of the group, still working on getting her GED and sorting out her life. Collecting things has always filled holes in her life and help her connect to the world when she was too quiet to do so otherwise. She likes the color yellow because it reminds her sunshine, and her inspiration to continue to be a happy, kind person.

Lavender is the most outspoken of the group, and the oldest, helping the others navigate things like property laws and life plans. She's full of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and attitude, loves jazz, writing, and Sparrow. Her life is some shade of purple, which she thinks works perfectly with Sparrow's sunny disposition. She's known Sparrow for years, and was quite off guard when Sparrow gave her a big teddy bear with a heart one day, and the course of their relationship took a drastic turn. She's still a little wary about their age difference, but they're learning together how to navigate it.

The mystery remains about why Storm hasn't grown facial hair like the other guys of the house, but Sky thinks it's cute. Storm loves the physical exercise of gardening, and the connection it gives him to the world. He just feels more alive and rooted in reality when he's tending to other living things. He likes red, which is a little hard to match to Sky's blue, but like everything else, they try to work it out. Storm's other interest is woodworking, often carving pieces of furniture and knicknacks out of driftwood Sky brings home.

Sky was raised with his grandmother, who taught him to cook as soon as he could balance on a stool to help her. He's lived his life helping feed those around him, and the only place he's ever really found quiet is when he's in the water. So it was only fitting to make sure he had access to a eco-friendly beach so he can go center himself and unwind. He's married to Storm, and secretly hopes that maybe someday Storm will build him a boat, and they can have a little honeymoon on the water.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: oO626xl.png
    edited May 2018
    Dang I might be too late ... I have been so busy and this AM I realized somehow my build was over budget in the gallery and had to rework it and the screenshots :(

LOT: The Lighthouse
    LOT NAME: Off The Grid Too in the gallery Lisabee2
    BUILD COST: 143,377
    TOTAL COST: 149,478
    (don’t ask me why the math does not work .. it is a mystery but I am taking it directly from the screenshots)

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/GYPJ1sz

ENTRY DETAILS:
    Off the Grid Too is a development dedicated to simple eco-friendly communal living. Yurts are the housing option preferred by those who desire a nomadic aurora in their surroundings, but that being said it is important to remind those who might be interest that Yurt living is more of a lifestyle than a housing choice. Living in in communion with nature (barely separated from that nature by the thin wall of the yurts) is the hearts desire of those who would choose to live here. However, these Yurts have solidly built walls to keep out unwanted guests (skunks, racoons and bears OH MY).
    The location of Off the Grid Too is very desirable. A view of the bay is calming to the soul but it also means there is an abundance of clean water available. The on-site swimmin’ hole offers both recreation (keeping in shape is important) and a place to cool off during the summer months.
    For many the thought of Yurt living would suggest a very spartan existence. While indeed there are charming rustic features to this place (like; community campfire, outdoor communal bathroom, bathing and laundry faculties, an organic garden and well-kept farm animals) Off the Grid Too is proud to offer many modern amenities (wifi and televisions) help you maintain the connections you might opt to keep. A well-appointed kitchen (includes an indoor herb garden) ensures ease of preparation and food safety.
    The piece de resistance here at Off the Grid Too is our fully equipped Fall Out Shelter. So if the Zombies and aliens (or the government) attack your safety is assured!
    If the idea of escape from the rat race sounds like your cup of tea, get your TreeHugger tee along with Birkies and a poncho and head on out to Off the Grid Too.

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS No cc
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

9SP01zj.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited May 2018
    nrMxwDI.pngf0QDFrV.pngoPsl3Pc.pngf0QDFrV.pngAz4BO1v.pngf0QDFrV.pngqkXexiw.png

CHALLENGE #BnS93 IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED
    [/b]
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited May 2018
    nrMxwDI.pngf0QDFrV.pngoPsl3Pc.pngf0QDFrV.pngAz4BO1v.pngf0QDFrV.pngqkXexiw.png

2CKAUmP.jpg

"These days of working from home are lovely", you think to yourself as you sit on your deck, with a pitcher of iced tea and your laptop, your shades just about cut through the glare from the sun but you still have to squint as you try and read the email that just pinged through.

Name: Hermey the Misfit Elf
    Traits: cheerful, ambitious, goofball
    M/F/TG: M
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Occupation (Or Former Occupation): Former toymaker

Spouses Name: N/A
    M/F/TG:
    Traits:
    Aspiration:
    Occupations (Or Former Occupation):

Child 1 Name: N/A
    Child 1 M/F/TG:
    Child 1 Traits:
    Child 1 Aspiration:

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, and your family if appropriate, and why you are applying to The Hawthorne Project.

Dear Hawthorne People,

My Name is Hermey and I come from a long line of factory workers from up North, way up North. Everyone in my family is expected to start work in the factory immediately upon reaching adulthood, and sometimes before. Nothing's changed for many, many generations. It's always cold. The pay is horrible. Almost all the food we eat has to be shipped in, so we exist on things baked from dry goods and reindeer milk. Seriously! We are basically indentured servants working for "The Man" (although the benefits package is pretty good). We're told over and over how grateful we should be for what we have. It's like we're constantly being brainwashed. I've always been different, been ostracized. I always hated the cold and the factory and the whole monotonous, unchanging lifestyle. So I finally decided to follow my dream and head to parts South. Instead of being supportive, my family has cut me off until "I come to my senses". I need help. I basically have a choice to either go back to where I'm utterly miserable and live a life of mindless, senseless conformity or stay and spend all my time doing performance art on people's shelves just to stay out of the rain. And that's only a seasonal job anyway.

Tell us about your ideal home space:
    I dream at night of warm weather, of palm trees or trees with leaves instead of needles or fruit trees, of fresh vegetables, green grass and lanais. Oooh lanais. I can't even say the word without my eyes tearing up! I'm open to anything sunny and bright but almost pass out from joy at the thought of cocktails by a pool. Only request is to please stay clear of red and green. I hate red and green. Maybe it could have a study so I can finally pursue my lifelong dream of becoming a dentist!

Congrats to @Ainsleyf for creating the amazing Hermy, and winning round four of Hawthorne Project Sims. You can, of course, download the loveable elf from the gallery.
    i2De5rO.png
    3gHHX7s.png

vPz5U5r.png

• This is part VIII of The Hawthorne Project.
    • Please create Hermey a new home, paying attention to his ideal home space.
    • Hermey's home must include a computer, a vegetable garden, a chess table, an easel, at least one musical instrument, at least one piece of fitness equipment (not including a TV or a yoga mat) and a bookcase.
    • You can find out more about how the Hawthorne Project came to be and past challenges in our archives.

BUDGET: §30,000 or less (lot cost + building cost).

SIM CHALLENGE: None this time, but why not go and create your own less fortunate Sim to be considered for the next round of The Hawthorne Project.

ROOM CHALLENGE: Create Hermy's bedroom, full of outdoor elements, you have a budget of $8,000.

3gHHX7s.png

Please use the whole of hashtag #BnS94 when you upload your creations, any build, room or household without this hashtag will not be judged.
    The deadline for this challenge is 16th May 2018 ** [no later than 23:59:59 EDT/New York Time]
    TvmoeFJ.png
    Dm5g7dk.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited May 2018

Hi @avimileth .. I'm not a judge but I thought i'd tell you what I do.. in case it helps.. I very seldom use the cheat moo.. the code for it is bb.moveobjects ...anyways when I do use it... I turn on the cheat.. then the minute I am finished using the cheat on whatever item.. I immediately turn the cheat back off... which is just entering the same code (bb.moveobjects) the reason I do this is because I don't want to accidently have it on because it can mess up someone who has downloaded your build... such as.. while I am building whatever lot I tend to bounce around.. if I am in an area I know won't mess up playing the lot... like the yard or patio or etc... i'll use it to make things work like moving something amazing on my pond or pool.. or overlapping flowers and plants or something... but I turn it back off when I am building the actual living quarters this way it never interferes with someone who has downloaded my lot ..hope that made a little sense.. I tend to babble sometimes :smiley: I have noticed that whenever I drop down one of my pools and (don't have that cheat on) everything is still intact; nothing drops down and/or outta place... but if you use the cheat to hang a curtain somewhere that doesn't have a wall.. that will diffidently drop down to the ground when placing a lot if the cheat isn't on.
    285JXDb.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member

@avimileth - as a judge and a builder, I adore MOO! What I will say though, is to thoroughly playtest your build, if you upload it. Another tip is to bulldoze your home and replace it prior to upload, this will let you see anywhere that the MOO has gone a bit awry. You would never be 'marked down' for not using MOO, however, as you get more experienced we hope you will learn what will and won't work. I would advise you to be very careful with MOO outside, unless it is with a 'room' it will not stay put.

@maryjane2joe - the curtain thing - delete the window, place the curtain and place the window again and it will stay where it is ;)
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    edited May 2018
    CHALLENGE #94 - The Hawthorne Project VIII -
    FORUM ID: maryjane2joe
    ORIGIN ID: 88th-BombGeek
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/96F6A3D74FAE11E8877B701A37BAB7F3?fb_action_ids=2037213706599491&amp;fb_action_types=simsfour:share?fb_action_ids=2037213706599491&amp;fb_action_types=simsfour:share
    LOT COST: 1,500
    LOT NAME: Brindleton Bay - Bedlington Boathouse (The Wonderland Lot)
    BUILD COST: 28,277
    TOTAL COST: 29,777
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/tCVGCpK
    ENTRY DETAILS: To me it sounds like Hermey is very tired of toy making, his lifelong job, red and green uniforms as well as living in the icy cold year-round weather. So I decided to not include anything at all which would remind him of that past misery. I have built him a home which is pleasantly breezy right along the sandy coastline (in walking distance) of the beach. He can step out onto his huge patio and gaze at the ocean or go for a quiet enlightening walk and maybe even start collecting seashells or starfish. I tried to give him a home where he can view the beautiful scenery from all angles while painting; playing music; studying for his future or even as he is sleeping. He will always awake into a very real wonderland and never have to daydream again.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: (Only a maximum of two per entry, please)

1mkqci0.jpg

4XQQWSF.png
    Post edited by maryjane2joe on
    285JXDb.jpg
    @FaithofKaela !!Thank You!! I'll try that next time :smile:
    285JXDb.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    Anyone else notice that the banner says it's part VII but the brief says VIII?

]CHALLENGE #94 - The Hawthorne Project VII -
    FORUM ID: TresaofPern
    ORIGIN ID: TresaofPern
    LOT: Simple Pleasures
    LOT COST:2,000
    LOT NAME: Bargain Bend in Willow Creek
    BUILD COST: 27,863
    TOTAL COST: 29,863
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/oe8POo6
    ENTRY DETAILS: I'm thinking that after spending so much time working, Hermey would want a house that was low-maintenance, so there's not much extra clutter that would need to be cleaned up. This house should let him relax and enjoy the views, both from inside and out on the porch and patio. There is even a fishing spot within easy walking distance should he want to go fishing.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

n2Ts7QO.png
    J3Nye3O.png
    image.png
  • KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    Hello great challenge! I have a question when you said no green it means no plants? Thank U

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    This is a tough one! Started my build tonight, but I'm going to have to sleep on it and make some tweaks, I think. Hermey's quite the picky elf for someone who wants essentially a starter home. :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top