Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sugar: A Sims 3 Story

TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
My fellow Simmer @CravenLestat generously shared his Sim Jessa Belle with me a while ago :) The moment I saw her, I just knew I had to put this lovely sugar baby in a story.

I worked on writing this during the period of my mid-semester exams while I was unable to Sim. I'll be posting updates in the "What Happened In Your Sims 3 Game Today" thread over in General Discussion, but I'm making this thread so I can have everything nice and neat in one place. Sadly though, because of how busy I can be with school, updates will probably be rather sporadic.

But anyway, here we go! Without further ado...

Part 1: Introductions

Jessa

Hey, name’s Jessa, Jessa Belle. What else you wanna know?
AziIulI.jpg

I live in Riverview. Nice place, but some people say it’s a little bit boring. Can’t say I’m bored though, seems I’ve always got stuff to do.
yhco8Mv.jpg

I work part-time at the local spa: 3 hours a day, 3 days a week. The pay is peanuts, but I don’t have much of a choice.
BRlwkwa.jpg

To make some extra cash, I do some fishing and painting on the side.
IzdIqqE.jpg
wbKZQ10.jpg

You’re probably thinking that all this takes hours…
Yeah, it does.

You’re probably thinking that it must be really tiring juggling all these tasks…
Yeah, it can be.

But at the end of the day…
I do it all for her.
4yXL6S6.jpg

It’s tough being a mom, but honestly I don’t know what I’d do without my Mia.
RUtLwtz.jpg

All I want is for her to grow up in a safe, drama-free environment, and I’m willing to do everything I can to make that happen.
BBde4DV.jpg
bymp0YQ.jpg

I love dancing, but I don’t get much free time.
SIahcGf.jpg

Dancing was a really useful skill back when I was a sugar baby… I remember how my clients loved it.

Sugaring was pretty fun and all, and I remember how much more money I made as a sugar baby back in the day.
But after something that happened a few years back, I told myself my days of sugaring were over. Honestly though, I’m not so sure about that now.

Mia will be starting school soon, and my job at the spa isn’t gonna be enough to cover her school fees.
h1ef8fK.jpg

Maybe I’ll be going back into the sugar baby business…
xpYtImA.jpg

But I better make sure to be careful this time.
Post edited by TinySpaceFox on

Comments

• Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited April 2018
    Part 1: Introductions

Martin

Uh, why am I here again?
    adLUyl3.jpg

Oh, that’s right, I’m on a work posting.
    zyTvHki.jpg

Well, it looks like this place is gonna be home for the next year or so. It’s not much compared to my house back home, but I guess I’ll get used to it.
    AhUtoJD.jpg

Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! How rude of me! My name is Martin Flannagan.

I work in law enforcement as a forensics analyst. I do lots of fieldwork, taking photos, samples, stuff like that, and analyzing them in the lab.
    FTkhAe9.jpg
    sL6i2kA.jpg

I love my job. I enjoy the challenges and the problem-solving that come with it. The pay doesn’t hurt either. But well, it’s a little hard to have fun when you’ve just been plonked into a completely new town…
    EtV6XTq.jpg

I think I’m already homesick.

Okay, okay, I should stop being so negative, it won’t do me any good.

Looking on the bright side, this is a chance for me to learn new skills…
    3KrV3ri.jpg

And hone existing ones…
    ib9QZKk.jpg

I mean, you don’t get views like this back home!
    kh4nmjt.jpg

Maybe I’ll make new friends… some way or other. Never been very good at that stuff, but I can try.
    tPktFfO.jpg

Maybe I’ll get abducted by aliens! Ha!

Oooooor….. maybe… I’ll find love!
    VUpVtKV.jpg

……

……

Pssssshhhhh… HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    PQrjqdv.jpg

Nah, I think the aliens will take me first!
    Post edited by TinySpaceFox on