Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it possible the Next Gamepack could still be a Tropical Beach Destination?

Comments

• Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    I want my teens and kids to have overnight pajama parties and I want my teens to go to the Prom and also have graduation ceremonies etc.
    So I want a pack concerning that sort of stuff.
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    I also would like to have the daycare career back again. Stick it in some pack somewhere, maybe in a witches pack, lol, good witches and bad witches running daycare centers.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I think it's Witches coming next, since literally everybody wants them and they hinted magic in many of the Laundry Day object descriptions, so...

I think it will be witches with some sort of school aspect. Like Harry Potter
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    mika wrote: »
    I would like that, but it would also be a sad reminder that none of the worlds come with beaches. I was most dissapointed by that when TS4 came out.

Brindleton Bay and Windenburg both have beaches. They just aren't tropical.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    alyssad9918alyssad9918 Posts: 34 Member
    > @ANNETTE1951 said:
    > I want my teens and kids to have overnight pajama parties and I want my teens to go to the Prom and also have graduation ceremonies etc.
    > So I want a pack concerning that sort of stuff.

Yes!! I was hoping for Parenthood to have sleepovers at least, but still not happening I guess :/
    giphy.gif
    origin ID: alyssad9918
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    **In before the Beach GP comes out and people moan 'It should've been in JA!'...** ;)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I am desperate for more vacation destinations. I miss the day where a full pack comes with 3 locations ....
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I hope they come out before too long with swimable beaches too, and make all the sandy beaches we have swimmsble. I miss tropical vacations, cars and witches, I too also want a teaching pack from daycare to university and would love to see a showtime pack return. We need more active careers too. I loved the ones in get to work. I also want to see a farming pack with farm animals and more crops.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Nah, I think it's too soon to have another Game Pack about Vacations.

Also, Tropical Beach is a bit predictable. You sunbathe, you scuba-dive, you swim.

I think Alpine will come out after seasons. It'll be winter all the time and use Seasons Snow functions, but you'll also be able to do things like snow-board and ice skate. You'll go climbing in the mountains. Maybe explore caves instead of temples.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    We'll get more vacation packs, but not right now.

Beach and Alpine vacations will probably have programming used in Seasons. Sunburn and ice-skating?

Hi :)
    Agreed.

I hope we get seasons as the next expansion pack, and winter/summer holiday in their own pack in the future :)

outdoor retreat would benefit from a seasons expansion pack to and some of the other packs. I just hope they do seasons. that statement about all the big packs have been done is worrying me. s

I hope they delver with it if they indeed make one.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Why couldn't it be? After My First Pet Stuff everything is possible coming from them.

Hi:)
    I agree, anythings possible with the sims 4 :)

• Options
    I don't see swimable oceans coming at all in TS4.

Hi :)
    anythings possible
    why do you feel this is the case?

• Options
    I think it's Witches coming next, since literally everybody wants them and they hinted magic in many of the Laundry Day object descriptions, so...

if it does indeed come has the next game pack,I would be happy. favorite supernaturals B)
    I will have to wait and see :#

• Options
    Bananamuffin90Bananamuffin90 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to get a tropical destination; however, I think we will see an occult game pack next.
  • Options
    Bananamuffin90Bananamuffin90 Posts: 2 New Member
    Also thinking about it, if seasons comes with a world, it might be a beach town? We have plenty of country side..
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Seeing as we just received a destination pack I do not think it likely to have another this year.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    **In before the Beach GP comes out and people moan 'It should've been in JA!'...** ;)

If you think that would happen you were not really listening to any of the criticism. Your way of discrediting the people that were outraged by the My First Pet release is uncalled for.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    In an Alpine Vacation I feel like it could be in some ways a place to experience the Winter Season at any time (Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, igloos, hypothermia etc), but with additional things you can only do on a dedicated world.

Like, on your lot, your pool might freeze over in the winter and allow you to skate, but you'd find yourself somewhat restricted to the month and pool-size you could fit in. Maybe even the temperature. Some people prefer very natrual ponds and pools that don't have much room for skating.

In an Alpine Adventure, you'd find not only large dedicated ice rinks visited by many people at once, but snow-boarding, full-scale sledging, ski-ing, mountain climbing in the freezing snow... Maybe exploring deep caves, rather than Temples.

This is not me saying "Keep stuff out of Seasons". It's me musing on the limits of an EP juggling four seasons during the period of winter versus a world that is basically Aspen in the winter all year round.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    I doubt we will get any kind of tropical or winter packs until after Seasons

Holidays and seasons were two different packs.
    You did not need seasons for holidays.

• Options
    I want my teens and kids to have overnight pajama parties and I want my teens to go to the Prom and also have graduation ceremonies etc.
    So I want a pack concerning that sort of stuff.

A generations pack?

• Options
    edited March 2018
    I also would like to have the daycare career back again. Stick it in some pack somewhere, maybe in a witches pack, lol, good witches and bad witches running daycare centers.

I would love it if they did some packs where you can work in your naughbors house.

Like how they did with the building career in ambitions. Only instead of just building you have tasks to complete in other types of active jobs

Day care
    Maid
    Butler
    Gardener
    Builder
    Nanny
    Repair
    Ghost hunter
    Singer
    Bar
    Band
    Pool attendant
    Dog/cat trainer

And I really want to see home buissness make a return

• Options
    hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    I don't think we'll get another vacation destination so soon. Same for a pack with another lifestate. I think it could possibly be seasons (i'm not feeling very sure) or something education related. Idk honestly!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I don't think they would release two vacation packs in a row, plus I think it would be more suitable after Seasons gets released.

i disagree
    A beach holiday did not come with seasons with the Sims 2 but the holiday pack and Ireland paradisso in the sims 3
    I think its suitable without a seasons pack

It would make sense to release a tropical vacation pack after Seasons because Sims will want a way to get away from the snow during winter. B)

I'm thinking next GP is going to either be witches/wizards (with spiral staircases patched in), or a School GP to improve elementary/high school education plus add active Babysitter and/or Day Care (babysitting being more one on one, day care dealing with a group of toddlers).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    mika wrote: »
    I would like that, but it would also be a sad reminder that none of the worlds come with beaches. I was most dissapointed by that when TS4 came out.

Brindleton Bay and Windenburg both have beaches. They just aren't tropical.

Oasis Springs has a beach of sorts -- it's kind of rocky but it's there (in the "downtown" along the shore). There's also the area along the canal in Willow Creek plus the area across the road from Oakenstead.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I doubt we will get any kind of tropical or winter packs until after Seasons

Holidays and seasons were two different packs.
    You did not need seasons for holidays.

This is true. But some of the activities used in Seasons might be useful in a vacation pack.