Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it possible the Next Gamepack could still be a Tropical Beach Destination?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
I unfortuanly think it won't since we got Jungle Adventures but I could be wrong and would like to see what y'all think. I unfortuanly think we'll have to wait till Next Year but maybe I'm wrong. We're really overdue for a beach location. Sims 2 I believe got one after Pets and Sims 3 had Sunlit Tides and Isla Paradiso as well as Barnacle Bay and even a beach in the home world Sunset Valley. I really want to send my sims on a beach vacation.

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    A new vacation world immediately after the last one doesn't seem like the usual plausibility in the TS4 dev team, and I'm more than betting on something occult-related for the next GP. Or, I could also be completely wrong on that and it'll be a new GP that isn't occult-related nor vacation-related. What else could work as a GP that isn't these two?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    school-related pack? least for kids/teens. dunno if university could be squished into a GP or not, hm. will say I'm hoping it'll be a Witches GP.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Anything is possible
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    After the release of My First Pet, you never know what is in the pipeline.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I wish it was. I am craving one so badly for a long long time.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited March 2018
    I'd want a tropical resort type pack after seasons. I'd love something along the lines of IP. I wonder if hotel could work in this game, it's something I've missed.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    I want a tropical beach GP so bad but I want it after seasons so we get rain and thunderstorms will fit tropical beach better
    I think the next GP might be witches since they haven't done a supernatural pack for a while
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I want a beach type vacation too... but I don't think it will happen until next year at the earliest. I think we'll get seasons.. and hoping a supernatural because it's been more than a year for that.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I would love to have a tropical vacation island , for the love of God please don't make it like jungle Adventure! I just want a vacation island like Granite Falls.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2018
    Romance game pack
    School game pack
    Beach holiday game pack
    Witch,warlock game pack
    Werewolf game pack
    Theme park game pack
    Farming/animals game pack
    Zombie game pack

Any of those please.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I'm still waiting for cars so I hope we get those next, I'd love to see a beach gamepack with resorts or hotels. Even bed and breakfasts would be fun.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I'm still waiting for cars so I hope we get those next, I'd love to see a beach gamepack with resorts or hotels. Even bed and breakfasts would be fun.

A winter holiday game pack to.

I still can't believe after three and a half years we still can't go swimming.
    I would love something with cars.

Building them and cruising around in them.

I would love the return of the helicopter/limousine/ boats/moving houseboats ect ect

The resorts were great in TS3.
    BB's is a neat idea :)

Post edited by marcel21 on

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I don't think they would release two vacation packs in a row, plus I think it would be more suitable after Seasons gets released.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I doubt we will get any kind of tropical or winter packs until after Seasons
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    A new vacation world immediately after the last one doesn't seem like the usual plausibility in the TS4 dev team, and I'm more than betting on something occult-related for the next GP. Or, I could also be completely wrong on that and it'll be a new GP that isn't occult-related nor vacation-related. What else could work as a GP that isn't these two?

Amusement Parks.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    We'll get more vacation packs, but not right now.

Beach and Alpine vacations will probably have programming used in Seasons. Sunburn and ice-skating?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Witches GP please.

I don't think a ''tropical GP'' is likely to be next, since we already got Jungle Adventures.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Why couldn't it be? After My First Pet Stuff everything is possible coming from them.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    I don't think they would release two vacation packs in a row, plus I think it would be more suitable after Seasons gets released.

i disagree
    A beach holiday did not come with seasons with the Sims 2 but the holiday pack and Ireland paradisso in the sims 3
    I think its suitable without a seasons pack.

• Options
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Witches GP please.

I don't think a ''tropical GP'' is likely to be next, since we already got Jungle Adventures.

I would happily take witch,wizards :)

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I don't see swimable oceans coming at all in TS4.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2018
    I think it's Witches coming next, since literally everybody wants them and they hinted magic in many of the Laundry Day object descriptions, so...
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2018
    I don't see swimable oceans coming at all in TS4.

They could do it in TS2 so why couldn't they do it in TS4?
    It will probably only be in a new world designed to have swimable oceans though.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I would like that, but it would also be a sad reminder that none of the worlds come with beaches. I was most dissapointed by that when TS4 came out.
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Romance game pack
    School game pack
    Beach holiday game pack
    Witch,warlock game pack
    Werewolf game pack
    Theme park game pack
    Farming/animals game pack
    Zombie game pack

Any of those please.

Seems like we are missing an awful lot, don't ya think?