Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Weird Idea Mafia (SK and Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Good morning. I really think we should consider voting for a player today.

When it gets closer to deadline I'm going to vote for someone who hasn't been active.

I also don't want anyone to necessarily follow my lead. I have no idea who could be good or bad in this game right now, but inactivity will not win the game for town.

In the last mafia game there were quite a few inactive players, and it made it really hard to figure out who was scum or not, so I think this is definitely a good idea!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Who habe we not heard from yet? Keyen and Sub?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Yes. And Sonschi, but Sonschi did let us know she wouldn't be very active right now.

And Keyen was killed first last game I played with him because he was inactive -- he was town. I might lean towards Sub ... or a player who has posted once or twice with no significant game talk.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm glad to see the SK there. That sounds like an annoying role to get rid of.

How were you thinking it was annoying to get rid of, by the way? We would get rid of it by lynching. Unless you know another way you can get rid of other players? Hmmm?

Ah, yes. You see, I was planning to kill any threats using the night kill I get from being Mafia.

Joking, of course. Is there something wrong with not wanting that role against us? It looks annoying, that's all.
    unknown.png
  • Options

How were you thinking it was annoying to get rid of, by the way? We would get rid of it by lynching. Unless you know another way you can get rid of other players? Hmmm?

Ah, yes. You see, I was planning to kill any threats using the night kill I get from being Mafia.

Joking, of course. Is there something wrong with not wanting that role against us? It looks annoying, that's all.

Hmmm... that piece of information is very interesting...

(I'm only kidding XD)
  • Options
    Yes. And Sonschi, but Sonschi did let us know she wouldn't be very active right now.

And Keyen was killed first last game I played with him because he was inactive -- he was town. I might lean towards Sub ... or a player who has posted once or twice with no significant game talk.

Just because Keyen was town last time, doesn't mean he definitely is this time
  • Options

Claiming already? :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Claiming already? :lol:

It's my new strategy!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hello! Sorry I wasn't active until now. It starts at midnight for me, and I just got back from school. (It's 3:52pm atm.)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

hey hey i'm here now D:
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I know the mafia claim was (supposed to be) a joke. But Zinnia isn't sitting right for me. I might wait to see what others have to say, but Zinnia seems a lil' sketch.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

hey hey i'm here now D:

That's all that matters!!

I understand about scheduling. I'm not voting until closer to deadline.
  • Options

Bahahhaha. I should only worry about you when you don't say anything suspicious.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I know the mafia claim was (supposed to be) a joke. But Zinnia isn't sitting right for me. I might wait to see what others have to say, but Zinnia seems a lil' sketch.

Agreed
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Hey I'm here now :) Back from work.

I'm happy to see more people are active than last game :) So far I can't really tell much of most of the players. But - I really don't want to jump on a bandwagon but - Zinnia's comment about the SK is weird. Why is only this killing role annoying to get rid of? There are more killing roles that are harder to find I guess. And I think some of them are even on the list.
  • Options
    I don't want to vote fir zinnia today. She always says suspicious things, it's part of her charm.

I'm on phone. If you ever see me use an "I" where an "o" should be that's why. These phone buttons are way too small lol
  • Options
    Also, we are likely dealing with more than 1 scum faction.

You guys should cross kill tonight. That includes any serial killers. Do your jobs well, bad guys.
  • Options
    I agree, Zinnia doesn't sit well, but normally it's the times she's not suspicious that she's scum. I don't think I'll be voting for her today. Might I suggest a investigating role keeps an eye on her?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I'm here. My internet randomly stopped working, so I hope this comment gets posted. I don't know who to vote for yet and I don't want to random vote, so I guess I'll wait until closer to the end of the day.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    I don't want to vote fir zinnia today. She always says suspicious things, it's part of her charm.

I'm on phone. If you ever see me use an "I" where an "o" should be that's why. These phone buttons are way too small lol

That's true. I remember games where she acted scummy but turned out to be town. That's why I don't want to vote her yet. But just like you I really think we should vote day 1 and avoid a no lynch. We don't know how many bad roles there are in this setup as it's probably not balanced because of randomizing.

But also, I have no clue who to vote and I won't be on when day ends. that's about 1 am my time and I have to get up at 6 am. So no staying up late :sweat_smile: I'm too tired to manage that anyways.

Ok, let's see what I can say so far about the players:

bella: wants an investigating role to keep an eye on Zinnia. Sounds kinda helpful for town so far. --> townish for now
    Sub: She said Zinnia looks off to her. When Sub is bad she usually avoids "pointing fingers" at players too soon. I think xD --> townish for now
    Plumbob: Can't say much from his posts so far; no scum vibes --> townish for now
    Rae: Agrees a lot but is new. --> no clue
    Lia: Seems innocent to me. She always does to me but she's been town every time we played together I think. --> townish for now
    Keyen: not active yet. --> no clue
    Zinnia: Her comment about the SK is weird. But she tends to act scummy as town or at least come of as scummy. --> 50/50
    Charlie: Said hello --> no clue
    Lala: Said she would vote for an inactive one if she has no suspicion. Town suffers from inactive players, bad roles have it easier. Makes her look like town. --> townish for now.
    kitty: I'm trying to focus this POV on this game only. For some reason, kitty always looks scummy to me xD Ok so, she mentioned Zinnia's comment first. --> townish for now

-.- This list is useless. I post it anyway.

I think I'll wait until 10 pm my time when I head to bed (3 hours before day is over) until I vote.
  • Options
    wrote:
    Sub: She said Zinnia looks off to her. When Sub is bad she usually avoids "pointing fingers" at players too soon. I think xD --> townish for now

I don't recall ever saying this.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    wrote:

I never said that you said that. It's something I noticed in the previous games.

I actually don't see why you pointed this out. It's a tad off...
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    wrote:

I never said that you said that. It's something I noticed in the previous games.

I pointed it out cause I misread it- sorry!! >.< I genuinely thought it said "When Sub is bad she usually says she avoids pointing fingers at players too soon." My mistake.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    wrote:

I pointed it out cause I misread it- sorry!! >.< I genuinely thought it said "When Sub is bad she usually says she avoids pointing fingers at players too soon." My mistake.

It's okay :)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    VOTE: LIA

Idk, just a gut feeling really.