Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Packs

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I want a Witches or general Magic pack, sort of a reboot of Makin' Magic from the original Sims game.

Werewolves/Zombies could go in the same pack since they both depend on the lunar cycles, but I'd like a way to turn off the zombies (either in game or via mod) because I can't stand zombies but I love werewolves). Or maybe a way to have werewolves, zombies or both.

I'd like both a pack that enhances education for elementary and high school by adding homeschool options and benefits for good grades (maybe kids and teens with good grades get out an hour or two earlier than the other students). Could also add an active preschool/daycare for toddlers to help with their development. An Education GP could make a lead in to a University EP for sometime next year which would focus on University, add new careers and modify existing careers to provide higher salary/benefits to those with an appropriate University degrees, but also add features like commuting to University rather than having to live on campus, as well as online learning and/or learn from home so you could maintain your current job and stay home with the family. Or you could move your entire family to the University world to take advantage of all it has to offer.

I want things for both teens and elders -- a Teen stuff followed by Elder Stuff would be welcome.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 45 Member
    i would like a stuff pack for just male fashion, the masculine sims are always short-sticked when in comes to CAS stuff (especially facial hair) when it comes to new packs.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    i would like a stuff pack for just male fashion, the masculine sims are always short-sticked when in comes to CAS stuff (especially facial hair) when it comes to new packs.

It would have to have a gameplay object. I don't think they'd do an sp on cas.
  • Options
    OraclesLightOraclesLight Posts: 3 New Member
    > @NiLLA said:
    > Id love to see a farming pack

I would love to see a farming pack as well or even a farmer profession. Would be neat to have a farming plot to grow stuff in large amounts and sell to restaurants or use in your own. I my sisters would like to be able to have a robot in the family, horses to train, and cars to drive around in.
  • Options
    SnowenaraSnowenara Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love to have sorcerers, witches, or some sort of folk magic. Also, a dark carnival pack would be lovely.
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    I'm desperate for witches but I'd also love an atomic age stuff and/or game pack.