Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interesting game-generated marriages/relationships

CazualKarmaCazualKarma Posts: 85 Member
Goodmorning everyone.
Yesterday I started a new legacy, using MCCC for story progression. A few townies got married, and there where a few interesting combinations.
The game generated this marriages:
Liberty Lee and Gunter Munch (cute couple)
Jade Rosa and Paolo Rocca (I understand this one too)
Penny Pizzazz and Gavin Richards (uhm well ok. Maybe opposites attract?)

And the most funny one:
J Huntington and Mitchel Kalani :D

Can't wait for them to have babies. :#

Show me your surprising, sweet or funny townie relationships!

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I don't use MCCC (shocking, I know) but I've recently started to pair off my townie stragglers. tryin' to keep em unexpected yet reasonable. so far Morgan Fyres and Gavin Richards got hitched. I wanted to pair Siobhan with J but his commitment issues proved an obstacle! so off she went to Sergio. I'm thinking about Don and Eva together. . . J & Mitchel is kinda funny though! unexpected but then again living together is a good way to sort through your feelings for someone!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    My MCCC mod is set to only allow males to marry females. My last save had Cassandra Goth with Gunther Munch. It also usually has Don marry Eva. It usually has Travis Scott marry one of the Caliantes. I hardly pay attention anymore though.
  • Options
    xosummerloverxoxosummerloverxo Posts: 245 Member
    My MCCC thinks that Mila Munch and Marcus Flex are a good match. They wind up married in every one of my saves. Every. Single. One. :D
    tumblr_opy59iHeFc1vnq1cro1_400.gif
    I do not own the above gif.

• Options
    aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    Eva Capricosa and Catrina Lynx always get married in my games!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,310 Member
    Zoe Patel to Count Vlad. They seemed very happy together. :D
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Mila Munch is married to Don Lothario in one of my saves. In another Don is either married to Marcus Flex or Paolo Rocca. I can’t remember which right now.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Zoe Patel to Count Vlad. They seemed very happy together. :D

love really does know no bounds
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited March 2018
    My MCCC thinks that Mila Munch and Marcus Flex are a good match. They wind up married in every one of my saves. Every. Single. One. :D
    That’s so interesting! Mila seems more like the type to marry someone like Bob Pancakes or Gavin Richards to me. :lol: I’d never imagine her to go after a party animal like Marcus.

I don’t have MCCC in my game and I know it’s not game-generated, but I once paired up Luna Villareal and Paolo Rocca. They were fiery. I played up Luna’s Romantic trait and had her in about five romantic relationships at once. Well, Paolo must have found out at some point because he started rejecting her one day, even while in a pleasant conversation and with a very high relationship. Not that Paolo had room to judge, what with all his flings and his position in Partihaus. Luna seemed to think the same thing since she proceeded to criticize his woohoo techniques in front of a crowded park. :joy: That was the end of that short relationship, until they were on friendly terms again and their red romance meter had been replaced with an empty one. She invited him to her family’s Halloween party thinking they could be adults about it and put the past in the past, but nope! Paolo holds a grudge. I caught them autonomously fighting in the living room like they were on the Jerry Springer stage. :lol: Luna didn’t seem phased; she still had Marcus, Sergio, Caleb, and a random townie to run to. That was an interesting save file... :smiley:
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited March 2018
    Don Lothario got together with Jade Rosa and hand some children in my Swanson Legacy..I think one of their descenants plays a sort of part in the Swanson Legacy Gen 7. MCC
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    In one of my saves MCCC has paired Maaike Haas with Don Lothario. It's a real head scratcher to me.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Alexander Goth/Olivia Kim-Lewis
    Don Lothario/Dina Caliente
    Don Lothario/Mitchell Kalani
    Don Lothario/Malcolm Landgraab
    Mila Munch/Sofia Bjergsen
    Sofia Bjergsen/Yuki Behr
    Wolfgang Munch/Yuki Behr
  • Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    And here I thought I had some weird couples from MCCC. When Don Lothario and Travis Scott moved in together and got married in my game, my mouth completely fell open. Hadn’t expected that.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Don married a townie named Shingo in my game. They are such a sweet couple.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Since I don’t use MCCC for story progression like that, I don’t really experience these situations all too often.
    But back when I first started my main save (when GT was released), my Sim Tory was pretty popular amongst the locals of Windenburg. So he formed a group and they’d all come over to his house every other night and hang out. One of those Sims was Paolo Rocca.
    Well, the neighborhood mailman started to get to know the small group of friends and eventually found himself being welcomed into their “club”. His name, Rashad Poe. He hit it off well with the entire group, but I noticed him once flirting it up with Paolo. Didn’t think much of it, until the two went and WooHoo’d in Tory’s bed a few nights later! They did this on multiple occasions afterwards, too, and would constantly be flirty with each other in front of their other friends.

I eventually played Paolo so I could officially take their relationship to the next level and make them boyfriends.
    Now, they’re longtime husbands with two sons and a daughter and so far 6 grandchildren.
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Cassandra Goth married Liberty Lee in my game. Alexander married a male sim; I’m not home at the moment, so I can’t remember who.

Malcolm married a woman named Kathryn (I never saw her maiden name, since it was one of the first automous weddings to occur in my game). They had two beautiful children, Kourtney and Alexis. The Landgraab legacy is still strong in my game without any action on my part. Before Nancy and Geoff kicked the bucket, they had twins - Boston and Karen. Boston had a child with a random townie, who I moved him in with to force him to take responsibility. ;)
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I think Don Lothario married Straud in two different files.
  • Options
    My MCCC also decided that Don Lothario and Diego Lobo were a good match in one of my games. They're a cute couple just completely unexpected!

• Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,310 Member
    Oh - Johnny Zest and Akira Kibo! I didn't even realize it until one of my rotation family scions was needing a spouse and met their son. I found them living quietly as elders in Johnny's trailer.
  • Options
    Wow I love all the crazy combinations! :D

I'd love to hear more.
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member

Same with my games @xosummerloverxo! I don't get it but... okay?
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,601 Member
    Dina Caliente and Salim Benali. Which is interesting cause Salim is lazy af while Dina is active and all that.
  • Options
    Ohh I love all the combinations! Keeps things interesting. :D
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    The one that I found the most hilarious. Don impregnated Bella not once but twice, then married Cassandra.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    The one that I found the most hilarious. Don impregnated Bella not once but twice, then married Cassandra.

Your Don Lothario is SAVAGE! I wish my game was that exciting :D