Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the next expansion pack you are hoping for?

Comments

• Options
    Bryceo10Bryceo10 Posts: 4 New Member
    Seasons
  • Options
    Bryceo10Bryceo10 Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="Bryceo10;c-16276529"]Witches [/quote]

WitchesGP
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Seasons
    I replied SEASON but in fact I would love to have all the "old" EP we had in past, like UNI, Supernatural, etc.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Supernatural (other than Vampires)
    We're getting a World Adventures like Game Pack it looks like so I went with Supernatural because there's nothing normal about The Sims. Plus I'd like witches back with the toad sim spell! >:)
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    WaveGirlWaveGirl Posts: 2 New Member
    Seasons
    Please do Seasons! It adds such spontaneity to the game. Outdoor party? Oh no its raining! Decorating the house for the holidays with snow all around is so nice. And I even like having to spend time maintaining the yard and raking up all the leaves. Hell, just having weather to break up the monotony of good weather all the time is nice. Otherwise, whats the point of even adding a roof to your house?

After seasons it'd be cool to have University again. Nice to encourage higher learning :-)
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Seasons!
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Seasons
    I would like to see seasons again. It was so beautiful to have couples under rainy days in the sims 3.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    Wormie1999Wormie1999 Posts: 1 New Member
    Other (specify?)
    I think it would be cool if they added generations back into it
  • Options
    pearnu1pearnu1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Farming(and/or Ranch Life)!!!!!!!! I really miss the horses we had in TS3 Pets. Since we already have TS4 Cats and Dogs, why not add a farming expansion? This could include farm animals, buying/raising/selling breeding livestock, addition farming activities to enhance the purpose of the gardening skill, etc. I'd love it to have a lot of horse themed stuff too. Maybe once a sim's riding skill is high enough, they could earn money giving riding lessons. Sims could make a living running their own farm/ranch. Horses could be trained to pull wagons and do other useful things. Dogs could be trained to heard sheep. Please please please!!!
  • Options
    ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    Other (specify?)
    I wouldn't call this an expansion pack, but I want more life stages. Like I feel like we need preteen and a life stage between toddler and child.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited February 2018
    Seasons
    giphy.gif

It's all I've ever wanted.
  • Options
    2tcn2tcn Posts: 58 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons.
    Other packs I would like to see in the future include medieval & farm themes
  • Options
    729832729832 Posts: 1 New Member
    Witches and wizards would be awesome. like the first sims had "sims making magic"
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Seasons
    ayyitsmell wrote: »
    Honestly, I want all of these lol But I chose World Adventures because I feel like we definitely need more vacation spots and this could tie into Seasons or a tropical getaway (maybe cruise :smiley: ). I'm just tired of camping all the time lol I also think that with World Adventures, it could add some variety and depth to the game, like for example, someone mentioned in a different post the idea of a cultural skill, learning new languages or local gestures, foreign recipes, dances, etc. It could introduce beaches, hotels, honeymoons, and much more.

How are you enjoying Jungle Adventure? :D;)
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    Seasons
    I'm so sure Seasons is next, I'd bet on it! Lol, and i'm not the betting kind.
  • Options
    kellybug555kellybug555 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hoping for a supernatural expansion to come soon. Supernatural for Sims 3 was one of my all time favorites out of all Sims expansions (1/2/3)! University was also an awesome expansion!!
  • Options
    DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 45 Member
    Seasons
    so torn between wanting weather from Seasons and the possibility of diving and swimming in open water if they'd add it for Island Paradise!
  • Options
    DBClaytonDBClayton Posts: 74 Member
    World Adventures
    Either Historical or World Adventures. Personally, I felt that Jungle Adventures blew the other game packs out of the water (and possibly some of the expansion packs). Granted, I was just snowed in for a week, so maybe I am tired of weather :).
  • Options
    gabrisimgabrisim Posts: 4 New Member
    Seasons
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    University/School
    University gets my vote. I'd certainly love for my teenage sims to have the chance to go to college before moving out into the adult world. Perhaps earning significantly more money in a job their field was based in, would be a nice added touch. Perhaps the university could host an "alumni night" every once in awhile, and alumni could get together and see everyone and brag about what they're doing or see who married who or even lie to other sims about the great job they have, despite having moved back with their parents.

I'd like to join kids at school as well as teenagers. I want my teens to have a prom.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    University/School
    I would prefer university. I do like seasons, but I always get tired of the weather pretty fast. It's just a novelty for me. I loved sending my Sims to university.
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    LuvsunnydaysLuvsunnydays Posts: 2 New Member
    I want seasons and university as well, but I think they need to add a stuff pack for teens.
  • Options
    FarmgirlFarmgirl Posts: 1 New Member
    How about a farming pack were you can have cow, chicken, goat, horse, duck
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    Came here to vote, but I couldn’t coz I’m greedy lol
    I just want them all, so I can’t choose. Geez, everything listed there sounds remarkable!
  • Options
    HolleninaHollenina Posts: 8 New Member
    University/School
    Although I voted for University, I think I will agree with most of the people here regarding Seasons :)