Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventures Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    02-28-18_9-03-44nbspAM.png
    Just passssssssing through.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Right, FYI to the antidote: he made it for me because I happened to have some bone dust on me :D I just realized as I was going to try and figure out what it's used for and saw it was gone. Scrolling through the notifications confirmed my suspicion.

Anyway, we didn't get all the way down in the temple as she was running really low on supplies, but after trekking through the jungle for 2 days straight, Michaela spent her last day hanging out with the locals, trying some spicy food, learning the Salvadoradian greeting, playing chess & using the archaeology table to analyse the relics she's found. All in all, she had a lovely vacation.

I wish I could stay in Selvadorada the entire time lol. But ... well ... I don't like over-consuming packs either so I'm not sure when I'll be back but man it is lovely! Two vactions, still so much I haven't seen or done <3

obJ1lm7.png
    ZV0cSBL.png
    TZfW5HJ.png
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Made a kitchen (well a whole house) using all the new items <3

uzV8YBB.png

I hate spiders!!

1f9gShh.png

Only a FEW items she has found. Now I have the issue of finding room to have it all on display!

6Webofy.png

QYv7ZsP.png

Anybody know how to get to the island yet?
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    in the area with the four different paths you can take (one leading to the temple), apparently the path furthest to the right will lead to the island. it's been locked up on both my trips so far, so...still haven't seen it properly, myself. (i do know that you can't teleport to it in any way, if you haven't opened the gate to it. had a vampire with bat, mist, and max fitness try all three methods to teleport to the island, than gave up and tried to cheat to it...that didn't work, either). others in other threads have talked about getting there though the gate mentioned

i also believe that the island has the 'rare' fishing location so you can finally get the electric eel. it's the only thing i haven't caught at any of the other fishing spots yet
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    kalaksed wrote: »
    in the area with the four different paths you can take (one leading to the temple), apparently the path furthest to the right will lead to the island. it's been locked up on both my trips so far, so...still haven't seen it properly, myself. (i do know that you can't teleport to it in any way, if you haven't opened the gate to it. had a vampire with bat, mist, and max fitness try all three methods to teleport to the island, than gave up and tried to cheat to it...that didn't work, either). others in other threads have talked about getting there though the gate mentioned

i also believe that the island has the 'rare' fishing location so you can finally get the electric eel. it's the only thing i haven't caught at any of the other fishing spots yet

I've been to the island! Funny you say the path on the right was never open to you, to me it was the one on the left. But it was cool that the sims I went with first were able to get to places that weren't accessible to the second sim and vice-versa. Really enjoy that! And I like that as your Selvadoradian Culture skill increases, you can ask more about the area. On that note: is that a level 5 skill? And archaeology? If anyone knows =)
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    the far left one path leads to the natural springs (which have another area past them). and yeah, selvadoran culture caps at 5, while archaeology caps at 10.

with culture capped, your sim will be able to order 'secret' foods from the stall, buy secret supplies (like unlimited machetes!) from merchants by asking about their special wares, and will become immune to firefly and lightning bug attacks. so it's a handy one, even if just 5 levels
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Vlad got poisoned how funny :joy:
    25691281777_8c7af45e11_o.png
    Just after getting the posion, that thing came.
    38751747410_46fce31e00_o.png
    Silly skeleton...
    26690543788_82fb1af448_o.png
    But Vlad don't seem to be happy to see a living skeleton (Even though he is also dead)
    38751737010_7007d2e406_o.png
    26690537178_15ab819880_o.png
    The ancient stone thing blessed Vlad with sun, like SUN, which Vlad hates the most in his life. Then a dart pierced into his neck. I don't know why all the disasters come to Vlad instead of Caleb.
    26690534808_24a3afb3b3_o.png
    Caleb was addicted to the treasures... And yeah Vlad is really doomed by the sun on his head you can see that clearly :lol:
    40519233892_d54914c4c4_o.png
    Finally!! Caleb got cursed while he was about to get another treasure. Don't be greedy Caleb, don't be greedy.38751718780_521decd355_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    What a day!! I had to build a cellar so I could store it all. And her bills have sky rocketed! She's reached level 10 of the archaeology skill, and every now and then she gets artifacts to uncover and then sent back, getting paid for it too! The stuff on the left is mostly counterfeit but hey, I like it lol

ITaUz5c.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member
    I just made it to the jungle this morning, and then had to save my game so I'll have more pics later butter6_zpskklpsupp.png
    notbutter5_zpsiaerd6qq.png
    notbutter6_zpsdcjtmkyp.png
    This lady was just selling us stuff at a table LOL buyerbeware1_zps2vulh5kn.png
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    :joy: I hope not that is terrifying.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    simlish1 wrote: »
    Made a kitchen (well a whole house) using all the new items <3

uzV8YBB.png

I hate spiders!!

1f9gShh.png

Only a FEW items she has found. Now I have the issue of finding room to have it all on display!

6Webofy.png

QYv7ZsP.png

Anybody know how to get to the island yet?

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Can't the eel be caught in the other hidden fishing spots? I found one at the bottom of the waterfalls that is coming from the pipes below the bath hidden pools.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited March 2018
    CK213 wrote: »
    02-28-18_9-03-44nbspAM.png
    Just passssssssing through.

Edit to add: I will try to post some screenies tomorrow because I had this idea of bringing The KalitrOns (a cc creator) cheetahs and other wild animals with me on Jungle Adventures :smiley: . They make the best "wild" animals using the cats and dogs CAP, they even made monkeys!!!! I am going to bring some and take pics :blush: .

Hey hun, so as an OG Sims player :smiley::smirk: I was wondering what you thought of this pack? I have mixed feelings, VERY mixed feelings and was wondering what ya thought of it since there are literally no real reviews anymore since everyone gets it for free now on YouTube.

I think the world is BEAUTIFUL as are the objects, I also like that the dances are new, but other than that it's just meh, for me at least. Its also so limited even though it LOOKS big and I feel like all the screenies are starting to be the exact same locations just with different sims because there aren't many places to go. I do think that the world atmosphere is so freaking cool though, just wish it was an actual fully open world that you could explore, as its so dang beautiful!!
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Schantal wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    Xavier Drew arrived in Selvadorado with a mission to complete -he had treasure to track down.

39816686534_c814a33c69_o.png

-there were more twists and turns to excavate.

40484440652_5eb9dbb8fa_o.png

39816685874_27700a8bc2_o.png

He is gorgeous!!!! I love the shine on his face, what CC skin are you using?

@Schantal Thanks so much! :)

He has Luumia’s Smoothish 2 skin and muscular top, both from here: http://luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux-3-new-body-replacements-to-improve
    The shine is a different overlay by XLDSims from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/o3ohby06l1lmwyq/

Thank you love :smile: I actually have that skin, but I guess I just never got around to using it. Your sim is so freaking hot haha :smirk:
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    I got the pack and I can't wait to try it out
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I like to play with characters from Teen Wolf, and I had Scott, Derek and Stiles go on a jungle adventure.
    Derek and Scott keep flirting, and for some reason, Stiles keeps wanting to sleep in the poohoo bush.

D5c1p3lA_o.png

nOS6NdmZ_o.png
    i70387A4_o.png
    VfLNAc5L_o.png
    FY09hMXA_o.png
    bqk1wIzq_o.png
    ed8Y6Ys8_o.png
    4IKO75Ve_o.png
    PY22fUFR_o.png
    FuK8YuCQ_o.png
    nniufcgF_o.png
    KyArVVkj_o.png
    K93d7f3L_o.png
    iWLqROjZ_o.png
    NdAje8cr_o.png
    RCl5DqIH_o.png
    jujK1NE1_o.png
    Oow5bfAu_o.png
    Byz14gBn_o.png
    xGKtZdQY_o.png
    Ijvi0dti_o.png
    MR5HNfYX_o.png
    byH5elm1_o.png
    7QmIkuUQ_o.png
    J9LC4ecx_o.png
    PC3KFgWw_o.png
    G66xswzm_o.png
  • Options
    the far left one path leads to the natural springs (which have another area past them). and yeah, selvadoran culture caps at 5, while archaeology caps at 10.

with culture capped, your sim will be able to order 'secret' foods from the stall, buy secret supplies (like unlimited machetes!) from merchants by asking about their special wares, and will become immune to firefly and lightning bug attacks. so it's a handy one, even if just 5 levels

Isn't that the one left of the one all the way on the right that leads to the springs? Cause I've been in those areas. I meant the one on the far left (but not the one on the side, in front of you). Lol it's getting confusing ^^ but anyway don't tell me what's there. I'll see it when I get back :D
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    There's so much you can do with the new large vases, the move objects cheat, and the scale up/down cheat!!!

qEQrnvo.jpg
    WByrPkR.jpg
    NpjJVlq.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited March 2018

After an eventful entry into the temple, Mark and Jenna ventured further in. After studying the mechanisms in the next room, the started trying their options.

R966wnt.png

Q5B9ctp.png

5vnnvHZ.png

ITtnIvJ.png

kDEYvEB.png

V8En9rM.png

Ky1bh5B.png

Mark ended up getting poisoned :worried:

S9jx48r.png

JVbeXf1.png

5DIPbh2.png

Since they had just gotten married and didn't have kids yet (Jenna is gen. 2 heir) I didn't want Mark to die from the poisoning. So I sent them back to the market area. Jenna had some bone dust in her inventory so I could get an antidote. After he was cured, they made their way back to the temple.

Mark found some fortune, but things went downhill after that

f353FDq.png

B06pTWf.png

Thankfully they came prepared

Rk2ruBC.png

oEkMEEm.png

SJyBoAC.png

Oh great. Here we go again! :lol:

sYOzNC9.png

GccYimY.png

I am loving this pack so far!

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    SassouSassou Posts: 52 Member
    Just found this lovely place yesterday :3

9x5jkNm.jpg
  • Options
    SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    Some of the wildlife I came across.

xSUmPKN.jpg
    B1nMDv7.jpg
    Ywfi9is.jpg
    ATEfSQ1.jpg

Also, I just love these windows.

fCbQ2DI.jpg
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Letting sister do all the work...
    40534361922_db3fc48d69_h.jpg

Watch out for fireflies. :D
    40534355032_6b9028534f_b.jpg

39866400934_493833458c_b.jpg

39866404784_ca28332b20_b.jpg

38766690460_b0eec7f084_b.jpg
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    After an eventful entry into the temple, Mark and Jenna ventured further in. After studying the mechanisms in the next room, the started trying their options.

R966wnt.png

Q5B9ctp.png

5vnnvHZ.png

ITtnIvJ.png

kDEYvEB.png

V8En9rM.png

Ky1bh5B.png

Mark ended up getting poisoned :worried:

S9jx48r.png

JVbeXf1.png

5DIPbh2.png

Since they had just gotten married and didn't have kids yet (Jenna is gen. 2 heir) I didn't want Mark to die from the poisoning. So I sent them back to the market area. Jenna had some bone dust in her inventory so I could get an antidote. After he was cured, they made their way back to the temple.

Mark found some fortune, but things went downhill after that

f353FDq.png

B06pTWf.png

Thankfully they came prepared

Rk2ruBC.png

oEkMEEm.png

SJyBoAC.png

Oh great. Here we go again! :lol:

sYOzNC9.png

GccYimY.png

I am loving this pack so far!

poor guy

love the pictures
  • Options
    katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    simlish1 wrote: »
    What a day!! I had to build a cellar so I could store it all. And her bills have sky rocketed! She's reached level 10 of the archaeology skill, and every now and then she gets artifacts to uncover and then sent back, getting paid for it too! The stuff on the left is mostly counterfeit but hey, I like it lol

ITaUz5c.png

Are these shelves cc?