Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is there no place in Origin to buy Jungle Adventure?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    I don't know why I want to buy as soon as it releases, I can't even download it until I get home around 8pm EST. Even then I can't play it because I have to be an adult and do my nightly chores. :s:s:s
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    That's what I mean, it's worded incorrectly. The times are the same for everyone but the timezones vary, so while Europe gets it 7PM, California gets it 10AM. Should've mentioned that
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I checked and it is not available for my timezone until noon on the 27th. I live in the US, I was not planning on getting it, but I usually check to see when Origin might be overloaded.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited February 2018
    I've almost always got it just after 6pm in the uk (depending on Winter or Summer time) and I now cannot remember if it will be 6 or 7pm today! I think 6pm today?

It'll then be "Crunch Time" when I will know if my laptop will run it or I need to upgrade.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I've almost always got it just after 6pm in the uk (depending on Winter or Summer time) and I now cannot remember if it will be 6 or 7pm today! I think 6pm today?

Should be 6pm.
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    I have no idea why the sims team insists on releasing the game at such a random time it's irritating if the game is being released at 2 pm say so not 27th
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    splevan387splevan387 Posts: 5 New Member
    where do you find out what time it comes out in your town? i've checked origin and its not on there.... also does anyone know how much this one is going to be????
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Well one countdown says 1 hour and 35 mins.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited February 2018
    splevan387 wrote: »
    where do you find out what time it comes out in your town? i've checked origin and its not on there.... also does anyone know how much this one is going to be????

If you're in the US, the price is $19.99. I don't know about the rest of the world, but it'll be the same price as the other game packs.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    There's absolutely no reason to pre-order, as the GPs drop at a certain time and not a minute before. ;) GPs don't normally take as long as EPs to download and install, either. Relax, have a cup of tea, read your emails, make a few posts here and there and basically chill. :*
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    nah3885nah3885 Posts: 1 New Member
    Its alredy 1PM here in Brasil and nothing yet either :(
  • Options
    nah3885 wrote: »
    Its alredy 1PM here in Brasil and nothing yet either :(

You have about another hour to wait.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    My advice is to take a nap.
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    My advice is to take a nap.

Good advice :p
  • Options
    Sueze43Sueze43 Posts: 1 New Member
    It's 9:10 am here on the west coast of Canada and I still can't buy it, what going on?
  • Options
    StefSimStefSim Posts: 37 Member
    10am california time would be 10am bc time
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited February 2018
    Trimoth wrote: »
    I have no idea why the sims team insists on releasing the game at such a random time it's irritating if the game is being released at 2 pm say so not 27th

It's not released at a random time. It's released, like all packs, at 10am Pacific Standard Time on whatever date the release is. All you need to do is figure out what time that converts to locally.

Here is a time zone converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
  • Options
    FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Normally though don't they put the grayed out new icon for the upcoming packs in the updates? I don't see any icon for Jungle Adventure yet in my game.
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    There's absolutely no reason to pre-order, as the GPs drop at a certain time and not a minute before. ;) GPs don't normally take as long as EPs to download and install, either. Relax, have a cup of tea, read your emails, make a few posts here and there and basically chill. :*

you know what people do have a right to be upset the game is not out on the day its supposed to be released( to be fair i undertand for some people its just 9 now but still)
  • Options
    SnosberrySnosberry Posts: 56 Member
    Its 8:53pm east coast and I still cant get it. Every time I click it, it tells me link not found. Best buy doesnt have it online. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is going on?