Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great Game, a few bugs.

Comments

• Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Has anyone found a way to fix crashing? Can't even build anymore without it crashing constantly.
    =/
    [
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Also, PLEASE fix the issue of texturing the inside of an entire room just to find the adjacent walls on the exterior of the house were done as well.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    Also, PLEASE fix the issue of texturing the inside of an entire room just to find the adjacent walls on the exterior of the house were done as well.

It sometimes did this on PC as well. If you redraw the walls does that still happen?
  • Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    edited February 2018
    I haven't been able to play with any of the higher speeds for weeks now. Notifications can not keep up. I unchecked the mood sting and music speed boxes. Someone suggested that may improve game play and speed. Been building recently, so don't know yet if it helped.
  • Options
    There's a couple of things I've noticed with this game that I don't understand:

1. When I add finished house designs to my Library, the following day some are there but not others even though they were just added the night before. I save a lot.
    2. Sometimes when I try to create a twin sister for one of my Sims, as soon as I choose "Create their Sibling", the person whose twin I'm creating suddenly has an exclamation mark over their icon. When the twin is finally all good to go, checking the Relationship status it says she is just everyone's Roommate, not the sister????
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    What's with this game's Short-term memory? Things added to my Library suddenly go missing the very next day, relationships with people appear like they never happened and something else I've noticed recently.

All my characters have slim bodies but now the game has started making a small number of them fatter. Most retain the the body type I gave them but a few others the game has altered. The only recent change I've made is altered the Sim's life span to Long.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    SuperSimAddictSuperSimAddict Posts: 13 New Member
    When I go to save a lot onto my library, the picture of the building seems fine but the ground is all glitched out. Is anyone else having any problems with this?
  • Options
    Clicked on a house last night to enter build mode so I can demolish it, it starts loading then just as it's about done, the game crashes. I resume playing the game normally for about an hour or so, retry with this property and just as the loading is almost complete, the game crashes AGAIN!!
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    When I go to save a lot onto my library, the picture of the building seems fine but the ground is all glitched out. Is anyone else having any problems with this?

I do get this a lot. Quite annoying.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »

I do get this a lot. Quite annoying.

not had this issue yet myself.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Clicked on a house last night to enter build mode so I can demolish it, it starts loading then just as it's about done, the game crashes. I resume playing the game normally for about an hour or so, retry with this property and just as the loading is almost complete, the game crashes AGAIN!!

Sounds like a bugged lot. If a sim was moved in to that lot, move them to a different empty lot and then back to try to move them to the old lot again.
  • Options
    What I did last night and was move someone into the lot, then enter build mode so I could demolish it and start again.

Also, with the Library not showing finished lots the night after I add them, it shows designs that were made by the game developers, says that they were created by me (which they weren't) and when I click on them, I get a glitched, buggy image like the game doesn't know what it's supposed to be.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    lizisprocrastinatinglizisprocrastinating Posts: 125 Member

Also, with the Library not showing finished lots the night after I add them, it shows designs that were made by the game developers, says that they were created by me (which they weren't) and when I click on them, I get a glitched, buggy image like the game doesn't know what it's supposed to be.

That's an ongoing problem for lots of people, myself included. With no resolution yet. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Lots-and-Sims-not-saving-to-library-PS4/td-p/6592890
  • Options
    EngBenhourEngBenhour Posts: 10 New Member
    The windows are black in the interior, it seems that the texture does not load. This always appears that I enter the game, a unique solution and sell like problematic windows and buy a new one. The Sims Xbox One
  • Options
    plus1Diamondplus1Diamond Posts: 25 Member
    @adamclark83 I also experience the library bug, same as others here have said. There's no fix as of yet, but for some people such as myself, deleting an older save from the library will seemingly make room for a new save. Right now the library acts as if there's some sort of limit, possibly related to memory issues, like you mentioned. As for the corrupted saves that can't be deleted, we've just been told that it's been reproduced & tracked, & is being worked on. As these two issues may be related, this hopefully is great news for us who have this problem.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Pictures Sims take together can't be removed from the inventory. All you can do is name them or use the filter.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Pictures Sims take together can't be removed from the inventory. All you can do is name them or use the filter.

Update

Just found out I can remove it with the square button so it isn't bugged at all that way but part of the other sim is cut off.
  • Options
    EngBenhour wrote: »
    The windows are black in the interior, it seems that the texture does not load. This always appears that I enter the game, a unique solution and sell like problematic windows and buy a new one. The Sims Xbox One

Yes I also have the same problem! But this happens only in my one Sims family who live in an apartment.
    Also I had a problem in manage world today where, my Sims family I click to view their info and it stuck there while the controls roamed on the background
    town????
    [
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Can anybody please reccommened a free website to upload and share my sims 4 picks.
    I used to use photobuket but after years of sims 3 and 4 photos uploaded I seem to have used it up :(

• Options
    edited March 2018
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Can anybody please reccommened a free website to upload and share my sims 4 picks.
    I used to use photobuket but after years of sims 3 and 4 photos uploaded I seem to have used it up :(

Tinypics
    [
  • Options
    Sipop wrote: »
    marcel21 wrote: »

Tinypics

Thank you. I appreciate it.
    :)

• Options
    Well, just loaded my game from late last night and lost 2 hr worth of play, and some of my photography. :'(
    [
  • Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    Well, just loaded my game from late last night and lost 2 hr worth of play, and some of my photography. :'(
    oh no! :( now that has me scared i just started a new build last night i hope it’s still there...