Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which gender do you play with the most?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I didn't vote as I play with both equally. However, even though I'm female, I tend to feel slightly more attached to my male sims.

And I agree a non-binary option would have been nice. Someone I know well recently came out as non-binary in real life so I'm a lot more aware of these issues lately.
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Male
    Mostly male. More specifically, the sim in my avatar.
    Alternatively, I'd play his twin sister who's in a different household - but with a lesser amount of time spent with her.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Female
    I mostly play females because I am one. I have started maybe one or two game with male sims but its pretty rare for me.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    When I first started playing the Sims, I only played female sims (because I am female). But now I play equal since the generation of my sims family are both male and female.
    [
  • Options
    PatiPatouPatiPatou Posts: 46 Member
    Female
    Mostly females.

Yesterday on my 3rd generation I regretted it since none of the heirs are carrying the last name of my founder. She only had girls...
  • Options
    OneCrazySimmerOneCrazySimmer Posts: 13 New Member
    Female
    Female. I think it's because I'm female myself, but I always focus on building the skills and careers of my female sims. Not to mention I'm better at creating female sims.
  • Options
    NineyNiney Posts: 341 Member
    Female
    Women always win
    8D254E7C-6319-4EC6-BB93-06A4E6EB63DD.jpg
  • Options
    TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    Female
    I think I create more females, but in gameplay I like to play with big families with an even female/male ratio.
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Female
    Because I'm female I relate to those sims more, so usually I start out with a single woman. Depending on whether I make them gay or not (straight myself so not often), I play an equal amount of time with males because they're part of the household.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Female
    Being an male myself, I always start off with the female being the odd one out of the bunch of men that start with males.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Male
    While I play both male and female sims, male's have always been my favourite to create and I tend to lean more towards playing them in gameplay. I just get more invested in them I guess? And I really like the casual mens clothes in this game, as well as all of the great cc out there.
  • Options
    CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    Female
    Female, but it's pretty even though in my last (random) legacy 8 out of 10 heirs were female, oops. I guess I do tend to lean more towards females since I love to dress them up.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Female
    I tend to play with Female Sims because the makeup is quite fun to play with. Specifically, I play with Female Sims who have strong personalities, e.g. mischievous, romantic, and confident because I know a lot of women in my life who have those traits and they're just generally fun to be around.
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    Female
    I play mostly females as I can never create nice looking males in CAS and the random button just makes things worse! *cries*
  • Options
    nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    female, because I am female.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Female
    I usually play more with female sims than male sims simply because I find female sims easier to make. I want to play more with male sims though, just in case the aliens do show up in my game one day...
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    kjkjkj123kjkjkj123 Posts: 51 Member
    Female
    Definitely female for me. The best thing to do with them is dress them up in CAS with all the new CC you downloaded. It seems like there is hardly any CC for males especially for the toddlers and children.
    tumblr_mp33xbxIYg1rg0s30o1_250.gifBenzi chibna looble bazebni gweb
  • Options
    PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    Female
    Like I've seen other simmers say, mostly female. I can't make the male sims pretty for some reason. I use a pre-made one if I want a family, but often I just play female.
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Female, but I enjoy making good looking male sims for my females to partner with. :)
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Female
    I'm a male myself, but I usually tend to make and play female sims, unless I decide to make several generations. Then I go male, so I don't have to deal with pregnancy or the responsibilities. I just let him sow his oats and move on, then let one of his sons take over once he's a young adult, rinse and repeat. xD
  • Options
    MeishakMeishak Posts: 28 Member
    Female
    Female because I am a female myself and the CAS options for women are so much better so it's fun to dress them up
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Female
    I make a lot of women in my sessions
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    Female
    I agree with everyone saying female because it's fun to dress them up! :p I feel like I dress all of my male Sims really similarly because I don't know what to do with them. I think it's a lot more fun to create females.
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2018
    Male
    If not posted here already.

Male sims in general.
    I like to create male sims more than female. I only create female sims if I want to create a family member or start a family.
    I am more into building than sim creating anyway. But find female sims boring for me personally.

I am a guy who likes guy stuff a lot more.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Male
    TS1299 wrote: »
    For those simmers who mostly play with females, How does a marriage proposal work? Is it the female sim who propose? One time I was playing as a female sim and waitingnfor a guy to propose but it had been taken ages yet he dosen't.

I use cheats to play as the male sim (if he isnt in my household already) and have him propose. I want a "discuss marriage" option that will make your bf propose later on.
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Male. I'm a male in real life so maybe that is why. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable while playing a female sim, but then I think it is just my preferences.

For those simmers who mostly play with females, How does a marriage proposal work? Is it the female sim who propose? One time I was playing as a female sim and waitingnfor a guy to propose but it had been taken ages yet he dosen't.

I have the female sim propose. It works exactly the same way.

Thanks for your response! Happy to see how others do it :)