Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Townie

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    For females Candy Behr and for males Caleb Vatore obviously.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Caleb Vatore. <3 Who wouldn't want that smexy vampire suc.king their neck? >:)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    For the ladies, my all time favorite sim to play is Dina Caliente believe it or not. She's a great sim when you pull her out of the household with great qualities.

For the guys, Its Travis Scott for about the same reasons.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Options
    Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    Catarina Lynx is probably my favorite because she's a crazy cat lady.
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    Marcus Flex, Liberty Lee, Summer Holiday, Candy and Yuki Behr, Nina and Dina Caliente, Brent and Brandt Hecking.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    As of late, Caleb Vatore. <3 But, across all iterations it's always been Don Lothario for me. I just love that handsome cad. :)

I also really like Candy Behr, she's just so adorably cute. Bella always seems to end up a really good friend to my female Sims too. She loves a good joke and dancing the night away. I've always loved the mystery that surrounds her. I've never actually played her myself though, or any of the townies.Travis Scott is married to my Second Gen ISBI heir though. But I'm not technically 'playing' him, he's just...there. lol
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Gunther Munch is one of my favorites. He had a baby with the daughter of one of my sims and Geoffrey Landgraab several generations ago in my legacy save. He's dead now, but his great granddaughter is one of my favorite Sims I've ever had.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    All the Vampire premades, specially the Vatore siblings. Also the Vamps from the trailer. I got them all in my game <3
    Joaquin Le Chien is also pretty cool.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Oh I have a lot of premades that I like.
    Akira Kibo has really become one of my favorite premades after I letting my Sim dating him. Wasn't easy to find someone for her. I was planning her to dating Joaquin Le Chien but they're always ended up awkward. And after that I changed to Akira because he's was literally everywhere who my Sim was. And they're a perfect match. So yeah.

The next ones are the Vatores one if Vampires always ends up with one of them.

To Joaquin Le Chien and other GT premades I really like a lot of them.

CL premades the Karaoke Legends Houshold has always a place in my rotation.

• Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    mimsy, maaike haas, lilith vatore, and eliza pancakes.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Candy Buhr all the way. I have never had my anyone of Sim have a romantic relationships with a pre-made sim since TS1. Well other than jut a fling but for long term or to settle down and have a family, I always made them. Candy on other hand is a game changer and I mean that literally!!! Shinya puts her though so much hell but she just keeps on coming back for more. When GT came out I was in the middle of having him woohoo with 50 different sims and the one he had the girlfriend he had the highest relationship at the time was to be the one he spent the rest of his life with. Then Candy came along. I have to admit she's a game changer. Even Shinya himself acted differently in rearguards to her without any nudging from me. He puts her though hell and back again only to come back for more. I've tried to get her to dump him but she just wouldn't. So I began to play it as she sees through all of his BS and sees the man he keeps hidden away from everyone else. Which is how I've been playing their relationship since the release of GT. She did eventually break up with him when she learned about the love affair between Shinya and Caleb. At the time there was only one other guy he had been with. It wasn't that Shinya had branched of to sleeping with men as well, it was the fact that he was with a vampire that did the trick. LOL At least that's how I played it out in my head. Shortly after Caleb died from sun exposure and Shinya was heartbroken over the death. Candy called to offer he condolences and things eventually just fell back into place.

The relationship those two have is far from ideal and isn't one I would be willing to have. Yet they are both so wrong for each other but in the same light they are so right and perfect for each other. They have an understanding for one other that no one else sees. That's the type of love they have for each other despite all of the BS.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    MeishakMeishak Posts: 28 Member
    Hey new member here! I'm a long time lurker and just decided to make an account today :). My favourite premades are probably the Behrs they're just so cute and nice ❤
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Hmm, for me it’s between Zoe Patel, Baako Jang, and Johnny Zest. I like goofball sims! They’re just the type of sims I’d want to be friends with. It’s hard to choose out of those three, but I’m leaning towards Baako because he’s so cute and I love his outfits and I always want my sims to be friends with him. Zoe would be second, (mostly because we have the same first name lol,) and then johnny