Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Neighbourhood Rotation (Pre-Mades) - Bheeda family

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member

I put all my teenagers (up to 8) in a house together to find partners, today I paired four sims into pairs;

ZKEO4Er.png

pn4qej2.png

Check out more on the blog;
    https://sims4-the-premades.squarespace.com
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    wow your neighborhood rotation is great! :smiley:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options

I'm back. Been working on the blog.

Check out some of my ended family names, linked here.

Originals2.jpg
    Originals1.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    First up is an overview of the Benali which started with Salim Benali living in San Myshuno. Now they are on generation 3, with generation 4 taking over shortly.

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-27%20at%2012.24.33.png

There are two active Benali families, Alfie and Freddie.

Alfie Benali lives with wife, Kacey and their two teenage daughters Louisa and Chantel.

Benali%20Alfie.jpg

Then Freddie Benali (Alfie's younger brother) lives with wife, Lexie and their two boys, Rufus and Jonathan.

Benali%20Freddie_1.jpg

Checkout the Benali family page, here.
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Next up is the Bheeda family, having started with Arun and Jesminder, this is one of the largest families in my rotation world!

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-29%20at%2015.18.19.png

There are currently three active Bheeda families, soon to be two.

Eldest brother, Jordan married Marcy and they had twins together, Beyonce and Bradley. Beyonce has moved out and is married with her own family, whereas Bradley just proposed to his girlfriend, Amelia Huntington.

Bheeda%20Jordan.jpg

Middle brother, Hunter married Rose Pancakes and they have an apartment in San Myshuno. They had three children together, Alix is married and has her own family. They had twins, Caden and Charlotte, Charlotte, again has moved out whilst Caden has just proposed to girlfriend Ava Munch.

Bheeda%20Hunter.jpg

Youngest brother, Troy, lives in Windenberg with his wife Norma, and their two girls. Isabella is living with her boyfriend whereas youngest Imogen has invited boyfriend Connor to live with them. With no male heir, Troy Bheeda's part of the family tree ends here!

Bheeda%20Troy.jpg

Check out the stories in detail here.
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    Hello! Do you upload your sims under the name gemma_spencer? I love Isabella's facial structure!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options

@Blargian hey, I never thought about uploading before! I could deffo do that! I will try and do it tonight if I get time.
    hqEK2sI.png