Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want the Wedding Stuffpack Next

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    I would love a wedding stuff pack especially if it included a new spot for honeymoons. I still am holding out hope for the dangerous stuff pack. 99% of my sims die from old age unless I cheat. :/
  • Options
    MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    If we ever had a wedding themed pack, I hope it could include Indian wedding themed items as well. :) I just saw a movie today in class, and I thought the Indian decor and ceremony presented in the film was amazing! <3
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• Options
    everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    Honestly, I would love bouquets and veils in the game. But the probability of that ever actually happening is extremely small. The stuff packs are more than likely based on themes that will appeal to a broad audience. Weddings, unfortunately, just don't appeal to everyone.
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Honestly, I would love bouquets and veils in the game. But the probability of that ever actually happening is extremely small. The stuff packs are more than likely based on themes that will appeal to a broad audience. Weddings, unfortunately, just don't appeal to everyone.

Well weddings can also be done in a Gamepack if they do a Romantic Theme like Find Love if they don't make it into a Stuffpack. Really though we need wedding veils. I know there are cc ones but with CAS they could be used with any hairstyle and I play vanilla.
  • Options
    JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    edited February 2018
    If they won’t release a Wedding Pack (We were SO close, but people wanted laundry instead :| ) then we should at least get some new wedding gowns and tuxedos in an update.

I think we only have one GOOD wedding gown option in the game right now.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Wedding gowns, veils, engagement ring and wedding band for the females Sims, actually walk down the aisle get a marriage license and certificate. I would like how the wedding was like in Sims 2.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I agree that an update for weddings is currently lacking. Wedding stuff could be an SP but romance as a concept needs some work in this game. Weddings are very formulaic right now in the game. There are very few clothing and hair options for that theme.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    A wedding Stuff pack could be so simple!

They could add new social interactions like:

- Toss the bouquet
    - Have the married couple have their first dance
    - Have the parents of bride/groom (if they’re attending) give speech

Something to make weddings feel more like weddings in the game.

Also we should have the ability to choose bridesmaids and groomsmen AND to choose their wardrobe choices.

We can introduce a wedding planning career, maybe? (I don’t know how this could work but I’m just putting ideas out there)

And to hire a photographer to take wedding photos!

What do you guys think? :)